Expired Hot Deals

[Burger King] 50% Off Steakhouse King Burger Via UberEats (Sep 14 to 20)

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 20th, 2020 5:09 am
[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 11, 2011
3677 posts
9430 upvotes
>er YEG pi-r-sq'd

[Burger King] 50% Off Steakhouse King Burger Via UberEats (Sep 14 to 20)

Unfortunately I don't use UberEats but figured it might help some of you that have loaded up on UberEat GCs via the Moola BTS promo.

Fine print on photo: At participating restaurants in Canada via Uber Eats. This offer is only available on a la carte orders.

Noticed this promo in a Twitter feed:

16 replies
Dec 1, 2018
452 posts
422 upvotes
That picture is already giving me heartburn but I will have to try it :)
Deal Addict
Nov 9, 2008
2371 posts
516 upvotes
Thornhill
I just realized no burger king offers ubereats near me. North york. Dang.
Deal Addict
Jul 16, 2006
2259 posts
182 upvotes
Bencherstyle wrote: I just realized no burger king offers ubereats near me. North york. Dang.
None here in Richmond Hill neither.
Deal Addict
Oct 18, 2014
3058 posts
3022 upvotes
Oakville, ON
50% means nothing ..if reg price at like 8.99 or something ... what’s the reg price ...pertinent info
[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 11, 2011
3677 posts
9430 upvotes
>er YEG pi-r-sq'd
mrfrugal83 wrote: 50% means nothing ..if reg price at like 8.99 or something ... what’s the reg price ...pertinent info
As mentioned in the OP, I don't do UberEats.

Just checked the price on their website for Oakville ON and they only have breakfast items at the moment for tomorrow. Per Skip The Dishes: $9.89 in Oakville, ON (cheaper in-store or via UE?).

Also checked a local BK in Edmonton and it's showing $8.99.
Tried a Vancouver location and seeing $8.99.
$9.51 in SK...
Deal Fanatic
Jun 6, 2010
7163 posts
3436 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
trystee wrote: As mentioned in the OP, I don't do UberEats.

Just checked the price on their website for Oakville ON and they only have breakfast items at the moment for tomorrow. Per Skip The Dishes: $9.89 in Oakville, ON (cheaper in-store or via UE?).

Also checked a local BK in Edmonton and it's showing $8.99.
Tried a Vancouver location and seeing $8.99.
$9.51 in SK...
Why are the burgers so expensive?
If I buy something that is not in deep discounted, my father will punish me; everyone will laugh at me. I will be the strange kid who doesn't fit in.
Guide to get free movie BOGO code from Virgin Mobile
How to setup PAP in Tangerine
Deal Fanatic
Sep 6, 2002
8529 posts
1408 upvotes
Vancouver
theflyingsquirrel wrote: Why are the burgers so expensive?
Someone has to pay for burgers kings microwaves
Autocorrect sucks
Deal Addict
Mar 3, 2011
3431 posts
19317 upvotes
I miss whoppers Wednesday’s when they use to be like $1.50ea. At least pickup is available.

5D04774A-9440-4435-A33D-AADBBF38B47F.png
Apr 7, 2020
159 posts
690 upvotes
Just ordered 2 of these and stacked it with that $5 off $10+ pickup offer. Total came to $7.46.

If this is my last post, the cholesterol must have got me.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 29, 2010
9437 posts
3708 upvotes
Toronto
As for the reason for the price, this thing has 2 patties, bacon and cheese.
Still too expensive sure, but most ff burgers are too expensive these days. I can get ~.5 lb freshly made home burgers from a couple of places driving distance from me for $6-7. Seek out and support the little guys. Going to be a rough fall/ winter for restaurants
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
Sep 17, 2018
19 posts
5 upvotes
Vancouver, British C…
jcamldn wrote: Just ordered 2 of these and stacked it with that $5 off $10+ pickup offer. Total came to $7.46.

If this is my last post, the cholesterol must have got me.
Why does yours come to $7.46?...
I'm about to buy 2 and it comes to $4.89
speedyantoine
Deal Addict
Mar 15, 2005
1887 posts
620 upvotes
I don't feel joyful while eating it. I feel less joyful after eating it. 3/10
Deal Expert
Mar 23, 2004
28028 posts
8469 upvotes
I swear Uber Eats is a total scam. Every time I install this garbage app for some advertised deal it turns out to be lies. Then I uninstall it and later another alleged deal and repeat the same bullshit. Someone should jail these guys.

Even tried on PC/full browser and there's even a big banner ad that says it's 50% off on the main page. Cool, maybe the deal does exist. So, you click that and it takes you to nearby BKs. Everyone I click on, add to cart and it is not half price at all. Instead it's like $9.89 at two locations and $8.99 at the third.

Do you have to enter a promo code or something? Don't get it. If this is just another ruse to get you to install their app I hope they burn in hell these losers.
Oct 14, 2017
688 posts
652 upvotes
Toronto
ES_Revenge wrote: I swear Uber Eats is a total scam. Every time I install this garbage app for some advertised deal it turns out to be lies. Then I uninstall it and later another alleged deal and repeat the same bullshit. Someone should jail these guys.

Even tried on PC/full browser and there's even a big banner ad that says it's 50% off on the main page. Cool, maybe the deal does exist. So, you click that and it takes you to nearby BKs. Everyone I click on, add to cart and it is not half price at all. Instead it's like $9.89 at two locations and $8.99 at the third.

Do you have to enter a promo code or something? Don't get it. If this is just another ruse to get you to install their app I hope they burn in hell these losers.
You'd think you learn from the first few installs. When you go to your local burger king in the app the first item is this promo. If not than your local bk isn't participating.
Deal Expert
Dec 4, 2010
19100 posts
2042 upvotes
Quarantine Bubble
mrfrugal83 wrote: 50% means nothing ..if reg price at like 8.99 or something ... what’s the reg price ...pertinent info
Name checks outs. Lol
Deal Expert
Apr 16, 2002
21592 posts
24504 upvotes
Toronto
Ends today
"I felt a great disturbance at KFC as if millions of chickens suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced." RFD user stephroll