Expired Hot Deals

[Burger King] App coupons, 2 Whopper Jr's, 2 fries $4.99 and more!

• Last Updated:
  • May 18th, 2020 11:51 pm
[OP]
Nov 23, 2004
928 posts
507 upvotes
Edmonton

[Burger King] App coupons, 2 Whopper Jr's, 2 fries $4.99 and more!

Pretty good deals on the app for Burger King. Coupons can be redeemed multiple times too. I'm on my phone so I'm not going to type them all but I attached a screenshot. Works in drive thru, just have to give them the four digits number for the coupon on your screen. Not sure when it expires, seems to be Canada wide, at participating locations.

Link to the apps

https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... tiveapp.bk

https://apps.apple.com/ca/app/burger-ki ... 1422864779

2 Whopper Jr, 2 small fries, $4.99
Whopper + Poutine, $6.99
Whopper meal $6.19
Whopper Jr meal $4.19
10 nuggets and large fries $3.99

Also no coupon needed, 10 nuggets for $3, comes with 2 dipping sauces at the store I visit. Ranch and Buffalo are my go to but they have other kinds too.

Now don't rain on my parade if you don't eat fast food, no need to downvote.
Images
  • Screenshot_20200501_185351_com.emn8.mobilem8.nativeapp.bkca.jpg
  • Screenshot_20200501_185406_com.emn8.mobilem8.nativeapp.bkca.jpg
Last edited by wilbrod on May 15th, 2020 4:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Previous wins:
-Fujifilm Finepix Z10FD 7.2mp (Green) 210$
-2x Xbox 360 (Oct 29 & Nov 1) 300$
-2x EA SPORTS
26 replies
Banned
Apr 23, 2020
45 posts
46 upvotes
These coupons are always there in the app and aren’t one time use. The whopper combo has actually gone up recently from 5.99

Definitely must use if you’re going to BK tho
Feb 2, 2011
298 posts
115 upvotes
New Westminster
Remember answer the survey, on the receipt, then next whopper is discounted to zero when u buy a small drink and small fries
Apr 7, 2020
105 posts
349 upvotes
I don't even really like Burger King but these are some pretty good deals.
Apr 4, 2006
385 posts
121 upvotes
I'm happy they added a little variety to the coupons this last week. 2 crispy chicken meals for $14.89. Much better than sub sandwich shaped mcchicken equivalent.
Jun 21, 2011
879 posts
821 upvotes
Vancouver
wilbrod wrote: Pretty good deals on the app for Burger King. Coupons can be redeemed multiple times too. I'm on my phone so I'm not going to type them all but I attached a screenshot. Works in drive thru, just have to give them the four digits number for the coupon on your screen. Not sure when it expires, seems to be Canada wide, at participating locations.
for the longest time I couldn't figure out why the coupons I saw on my app were much cheaper than the ones you posted...then after a while I realized I had the US version of the BK app (wasn't using the correct region of google play)... lulz
Deal Addict
Jul 27, 2015
1926 posts
1241 upvotes
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Nice. Am I the only one who prefers Whopper JR. Over the regular Whopper? It taste soon much better for some reason
[OP]
Nov 23, 2004
928 posts
507 upvotes
Edmonton
chilli604 wrote: Nice. Am I the only one who prefers Whopper JR. Over the regular Whopper? It taste soon much better for some reason
Now that you mention it, you might have a point about the JRs being better. They're kind of easier to eat. Still going to get the big one on Wednesday though, whopper Wednesday, $3.
Previous wins:
-Fujifilm Finepix Z10FD 7.2mp (Green) 210$
-2x Xbox 360 (Oct 29 & Nov 1) 300$
-2x EA SPORTS
Deal Addict
Jul 27, 2015
1926 posts
1241 upvotes
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
wilbrod wrote: Now that you mention it, you might have a point about the JRs being better. They're kind of easier to eat. Still going to get the big one on Wednesday though, whopper Wednesday, $3.
Do a test. Try a Jr. And try a Reg. The reg just has less flavor? I don't know how to explain it. The JR. Just taste sooooooo much better! Forget whooper Wednesday. BUDDY burger anw. Ok Hand Sign Any day of the week.
May 2, 2017
779 posts
1437 upvotes
chilli604 wrote: Do a test. Try a Jr. And try a Reg. The reg just has less flavor? I don't know how to explain it. The JR. Just taste sooooooo much better! Forget whooper Wednesday. BUDDY burger anw. Ok Hand Sign Any day of the week.
This explains it. Youre obessed with small burgers. Does the jbc from Wendy's also taste much better than the rest?
Deal Addict
Jul 27, 2015
1926 posts
1241 upvotes
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Seanne wrote: This explains it. Youre obessed with small burgers. Does the jbc from Wendy's also taste much better than the rest?
Glad you called me out. I dislike JBC. Dislike Wendy's burgers that's why. So not a fair judgment? Not feeling the flavors. I use to eat lots of Fast food. I stopped. Due to being healthier.
May 2, 2017
779 posts
1437 upvotes
chilli604 wrote: Glad you called me out. I dislike JBC. Dislike Wendy's burgers that's why. So not a fair judgment? Not feeling the flavors. I use to eat lots of Fast food. I stopped. Due to being healthier.
Same. I do prefer smaller portions as well, eg. Dlm vs big mac, buddy vs teen etc. But the taste diff. Aren't significant.
Deal Addict
Jul 27, 2015
1926 posts
1241 upvotes
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Seanne wrote: Same. I do prefer smaller portions as well, eg. Dlm vs big mac, buddy vs teen etc. But the taste diff. Aren't significant.
Maybe your right. maybe i do enjoy the smaller portions. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯. I do think Five Guys Burger is the best. Its not the biggest burger.