• Last Updated:
  • Aug 5th, 2020 1:13 pm
[OP]
Jan 29, 2020
50 posts
26 upvotes
Steinbach, MB

Burger King birthday Whopper

I activated my BK app today for the coupons. When it came to the birthday question, I ‘fibbed’ and said it was in August. Reason being, the nearest city, Winnipeg, is about 50km away, my real birthday is in January but in the winter, I play it by ear for road conditions. Does the free bday Whopper come out as a coupon on your app and/or you need to show your ID to pass muster?
9 replies
Deal Guru
Sep 6, 2002
10311 posts
3491 upvotes
You’d drive 50km for a disgusting whopper and commit fraud to get it free.

Just dine and dash at your local restaurant. Parking in the handicap spot for extra quick get away.
Autocorrect sucks
Deal Addict
Feb 22, 2016
4745 posts
4384 upvotes
Driving 50 km (each way) for a microwaved burger? I didn't know gas was free....
Deal Expert
Jul 30, 2007
31896 posts
18890 upvotes
Toronto
Maybe op will walk or bike there and back

It’s free and this is rfd after all Grinning Face With Smiling Eyes
Deal Addict
Nov 9, 2013
1556 posts
1870 upvotes
Scarborough
booblehead wrote: Maybe op will walk or bike there and back

It’s free and this is rfd after all Grinning Face With Smiling Eyes
The true RFD approach would be to create multiple email addresses and accounts with different birthdays covering every single month or even week of the year with the companies' apps to get as many in as possible ie. all the scores coming in from the "Wendys App Free Spicy Chicken With Purchase" deal thread Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Smiling Eyes
Deal Expert
Feb 9, 2012
19645 posts
6582 upvotes
Toronto
Strafe1 wrote: The true RFD approach would be to create multiple email addresses and accounts with different birthdays covering every single month or even week of the year with the companies' apps to get as many in as possible ie. all the scores coming in from the "Wendys App Free Spicy Chicken With Purchase" deal thread Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Smiling Eyes
Never go to the same Burger King location when doing it that way. They get to know you after a while. :twisted:
If it ain't broke, don't fix it!
Deal Fanatic
Mar 31, 2017
6729 posts
2994 upvotes
CatManDo1959 wrote: I activated my BK app today for the coupons. When it came to the birthday question, I ‘fibbed’ and said it was in August. Reason being, the nearest city, Winnipeg, is about 50km away, my real birthday is in January but in the winter, I play it by ear for road conditions. Does the free bday Whopper come out as a coupon on your app and/or you need to show your ID to pass muster?
where were you during the harveys free bday burger deal that went on for years (but was discontinued in Feb)?
[OP]
Jan 29, 2020
50 posts
26 upvotes
Steinbach, MB
I didn’t see that one. And there are many BKs in Winnipeg 50km away, only two Harveys. Travel on my birthday mid January is kinda hit and miss depending on the weather.
Penalty Box
Jun 24, 2015
7214 posts
2241 upvotes
0 downvotes
wow thats quite the travel for a free wopper, you probably spend as much gas to buy 10 woipper meals or more for the amount of gas u use
Say NO to the WAR!
PEACE is the answer!
Deal Expert
Feb 9, 2012
19645 posts
6582 upvotes
Toronto
CatManDo1959 wrote: I didn’t see that one. And there are many BKs in Winnipeg 50km away, only two Harveys. Travel on my birthday mid January is kinda hit and miss depending on the weather.
Don't forget to do the survey on the back of your receipt! That'll continue to get you a great deal @ Burger King.
If it ain't broke, don't fix it!