Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Burger King

BK Angry Cheeseburger for $2 (plus applicable taxes) mobile order until September 18th

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 19th, 2022 5:55 am
Deal Addict
Oct 27, 2006
2316 posts
1018 upvotes
Toronto
chilli604 wrote: Whopper is way bigger.

Here are some pictures Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Tightly-closed Eyes . Only 1 inch thick. I taste more bread than anything but spicy level is good. Would not bug again

Teenager Burger for $3.99 way better
The point of this deal is to make you angry because of the size and quality of this burger
If you're seeing this message, it means I cared enough to downvote or felt the need to upvote. Either way you get a👎/ 👍 so be grateful that your thread is being bumped
Deal Addict
Oct 5, 2006
1621 posts
1192 upvotes
Calgary
This looks more like a angry slider then a burger. Hard pass for me
Deal Addict
Oct 27, 2006
2316 posts
1018 upvotes
Toronto
ReanuKeeves wrote: Timing? The odds that this product was planned within the last 4 days is virtually nil, just like the amount of people that will care about this contrived correlation is virtually nil. People need to spend less time trying to fish for outrage. It's just a burger.
Actually Charles should make a international BK day and choose his favorite franchise to eat a burger since the Queen herself did with McDonald's.

And make sure international BK day, every whopper should be 73 cents to celebrate the age he took over his mother's job
If you're seeing this message, it means I cared enough to downvote or felt the need to upvote. Either way you get a👎/ 👍 so be grateful that your thread is being bumped
Jul 25, 2018
45 posts
62 upvotes
I like bk a lot. It's my fav. But this little burger is gross. Try it once for $2. Mine had 2 little pepper slices that looked like pickles, and I could only chew on them and spit them out. I guess it was angry sauce? And cheese. I'll try any bk menu item once.
Deal Addict
Mar 26, 2011
1994 posts
1422 upvotes
Toronto
kr0zet wrote: Wait, if they have the ingredients... Is the Angry Whopper back??? If not can I get a Whopper dressed like an angry cheeseburger?
I was wondering this too, I’ve been waiting for the angry whopper to be brought back for so long now. I don’t get why it’s not a regular item on the menu.

Do you remember if it was simply a bacon cheese whopper with no ketchup but added angry sauce and jalapeños? Can’t remember if there was something else there too, maybe we can just customize the order.

Edit: seems like there was breaded onion petals too, so that’s still missing
Deal Addict
Mar 23, 2017
1185 posts
2123 upvotes
Toronto
Why has this never been paired with an angry birds promo?
Deal Fanatic
Jan 16, 2011
7205 posts
9185 upvotes
The NORTH
Alexandero2 wrote: I was wondering this too, I’ve been waiting for the angry whopper to be brought back for so long now. I don’t get why it’s not a regular item on the menu.

Do you remember if it was simply a bacon cheese whopper with no ketchup but added angry sauce and jalapeños? Can’t remember if there was something else there too, maybe we can just customize the order.

Edit: seems like there was breaded onion petals too, so that’s still missing
Yeah, they had angry onions on them and at one point were made with an angry bun. To be honest, I'd get a whopper with the jalapeno's and the angry sauce but the app doesn't let you add either of those items to a Whopper... I literally installed the app JUST to try. :sadface:
Deal Fanatic
Apr 29, 2008
7959 posts
4705 upvotes
Montreal
chilli604 wrote: Would not bug again
Any picture of the bug?
VirginPlus / Stickermule / HP Instant Ink
Deal Fanatic
Jul 18, 2003
6845 posts
1197 upvotes
Etobicoke
chilli604 wrote: Whopper is way bigger.

Here are some pictures Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Tightly-closed Eyes . Only 1 inch thick. I taste more bread than anything but spicy level is good. Would not bug again
Where's the beef?
Deal Guru
Jun 29, 2010
10284 posts
4740 upvotes
Toronto
Btw, confirmed they will make your whopper angry if you ask.
My local BK charges $.30 to add jalapeños and the angry sauce is free.
I added to them to the 2/$8 whopper deal yesterday.
Went down good… and came out angry.
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 16, 2011
7205 posts
9185 upvotes
The NORTH
ShoNuff2 wrote: Btw, confirmed they will make your whopper angry if you ask.
I see the angry whopper hasn't changed. Face With Tears Of Joy
Deal Expert
Mar 23, 2004
33251 posts
15129 upvotes
I don't understand how the size of a BK cheeseburger is some kind of shocking discovery or revelation? If you don't know how big their cheeseburger is (basically the same size as McD's, same size as Wendy's Jr burgers), you must either have been living under a rock or in a coma for 50 years, or come from some third world country recently, that doesn't have BK?

$2 with the added jalepenos...ain't bad in today's FF pricing environment. It is dumb it's a one-time only thing though.

Interesting they put this in the Mix & Match deal though because they removed other burgers that were in there like the King Jr....
ShoNuff2 wrote: “Regular” price for a double cheeseburger at my local BK is 2.79. I’d go for that instead.
IMO best no-coupons deal at BK was probably bacon double cheeseburger @ $3.49. Used to be $3.29 which is the same price Wendy's still has their double JBC for, but most BK locations raised the price recently. Similarly at BKs around me, double cheeseburger has gone up to $2.99, same as McDouble. Thing that sucks at McD's is they long discontinued bacon McDouble, and adding bacon to a McDouble is not worth it at all as they charge an insane $1.39 to add bacon.
Jul 28, 2018
15 posts
11 upvotes
Not that great of a deal in my option. $5.99 option has two of them with fries and drink. 2 burgers at $2 each is $4 and $1 fries and $1 drinks.

Still. For a snack, $2 is still $2 and still a decent price for a burger.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 18, 2003
6845 posts
1197 upvotes
Etobicoke
ShoNuff2 wrote: Btw, confirmed they will make your whopper angry if you ask.
$0.30 for Jalapeños is a bit much considering BK's Jalapeños are more sweet than hot. Try some ghost pepper - it makes the burger really angry. September is ghost pepper harvesting season.
g.png
Deal Guru
Jun 29, 2010
10284 posts
4740 upvotes
Toronto
eelfliw wrote: $0.30 for Jalapeños is a bit much considering BK's Jalapeños are more sweet than hot. Try some ghost pepper - it makes the burger really angry. September is ghost pepper harvesting season.

g.png
Why don’t you add a whole ghost pepper to the burger and get back to us how angry the burger was. Tis the season to be furious?
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 16, 2011
7205 posts
9185 upvotes
The NORTH
ShoNuff2 wrote: Why don’t you add a whole ghost pepper to the burger and get back to us how angry the burger was. Tis the season to be furious?
SIZZLE BABY!
Oct 12, 2007
999 posts
609 upvotes
Vancouver
It was pretty good. unlike that picture, they really only put 4 slices of jalepeno. The pic looks like they stuff it with jalapenos.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 23, 2009
5902 posts
3452 upvotes
$2 Angry Cheeseburger and now $3.49 for 8 Nuggets.
Deal Addict
Nov 15, 2014
2750 posts
3037 upvotes
Richmond Hill, ON
King Meal Deal for $5.99 includes the option of Angry Cheeseburger as well, you get 2 of them, small fries or onion rings and a small drink. Best option for those that wanted to get more than 1 @ $2 each

whoops didn't see dude already mentioned a few posts up, basically you have been told 2 times now, so go buy it! lol