Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Burger King

BOGO Free Home of the Ghosts Whopper with mobile app

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 2nd, 2022 9:30 am
May 23, 2021
90 posts
72 upvotes
picked up the deal today, the sauce isn't very good.
Sep 16, 2022
10 posts
26 upvotes
Just did the deal. Sauce is garlic-y and tangy. Almost like something you drizzle over a garden salad. I'm sort of indifferent on it.
Lurker since 2016.
Member since 2022.
Deal Expert
Jun 23, 2005
25050 posts
202766 upvotes
GTA
Thanks OP, it finally worked today (as opposed to the other day) and now I have 4 of these coupons, lol (I did play the game multiple times but it never allowed me to redeem the offer).

Just customized the Whopper back to the regular one (no garlic sauce). That review posted earlier didn't make it seem very appealing, lol.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 4, 2011
5769 posts
3741 upvotes
West Vancouver
Is it safe to assume they will accept my ghost money ?
Deal Addict
Jan 23, 2017
1157 posts
1264 upvotes
Calgary
I "customized" it as a regular Whopper.

It looks criminal otherwise lol. That garlic sauce is nasty.
Nov 21, 2012
210 posts
168 upvotes
Toronto
Not available at 267 College Street. Waste of time.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 6, 2010
9095 posts
5058 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
Rob_EV wrote: I still find the Whopper is quite substantial, the other burger chains not so much.
Are you referring to the mini big mac that is smaller than a whopper from BK?
If I buy something that is not in deep discounted, my father will punish me; everyone will laugh at me. I will be the strange kid who doesn't fit in.
Guide to get free movie BOGO code from Virgin Mobile
Dec 16, 2012
42 posts
46 upvotes
BRAMPTON
They should rename this from Ghost Whopper to Gross Whopper, it tastes soooo bad, I have thrown up only 2 times in my entire life and this was close to making it 3 times. I suffered through and ate both gross whoppers, even after scrapping off the black sauce (which leaves all your napkins black after wiping your mouth) and adding more ketchup, mustard and McDonalds Spicy Habanero sauce. DEFINITELY remove the black sauce and add back in regular mayo if you ever decide to order this.
Deal Expert
Jun 23, 2005
25050 posts
202766 upvotes
GTA
DANNY33333A wrote: They should rename this from Ghost Whopper to Gross Whopper, it tastes soooo bad, I have thrown up only 2 times in my entire life and this was close to making it 3 times. I suffered through and ate both gross whoppers, even after scrapping off the black sauce (which leaves all your napkins black after wiping your mouth) and adding more ketchup, mustard and McDonalds Spicy Habanero sauce. DEFINITELY remove the black sauce and add back in regular mayo if you ever decide to order this.
Don't say you weren't warned in that video review posted earlier, lol

Anyway, it seems BK may have realized what a massive fail this was and removed it from the menu before this was supposed to end. Too bad that also means no more BOGO regular Whoppers.
Deal Addict
Aug 6, 2004
1836 posts
468 upvotes
toguy wrote: Don't say you weren't warned in that video review posted earlier, lol

Anyway, it seems BK may have realized what a massive fail this was and removed it from the menu before this was supposed to end. Too bad that also means no more BOGO regular Whoppers.
At least they could’ve subbed for a regular Whopper for the BOGO after having us put up with that stupid ‘ghost scanner’

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)