Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Burger King

Burger King - $0.99 soft serve is back

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 16th, 2022 11:20 am
Nov 26, 2015
515 posts
1068 upvotes
Winnipeg
shabby wrote: I prefer mcd... the serving size is usually bigger than bk, bk is usually half the size as this one.
Holy... a McDonald's with a working ice cream machine. A rare find indeed.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 2, 2001
5156 posts
2886 upvotes
GTA
Mok122cobra wrote: Holy... a McDonald's with a working ice cream machine. A rare find indeed.
I never ran into a broken ice cream machine 🤞🤞🤞
Deal Addict
Jan 18, 2013
2985 posts
1629 upvotes
B.C.
Does anyone else have a Burger King that only adds enough mix to the machine to make milk shakes or ice cream one at a time?
Deal Fanatic
Nov 15, 2020
5819 posts
4439 upvotes
shabby wrote: I prefer mcd... the serving size is usually bigger than bk, bk is usually half the size as this one.
It's so long it looks like a monkey turd. It's usually not this big, right?
Apr 21, 2008
372 posts
490 upvotes
Didn't KFC have 50cent cones? 2019? 2020?

I need that deal. With their S'mores brownie
Deal Fanatic
Jul 2, 2001
5156 posts
2886 upvotes
GTA
evilYoda wrote: It's so long it looks like a monkey turd. It's usually not this big, right?
Normally it's not that big but always bigger than bk's.
Deal Addict
Nov 21, 2019
1247 posts
1547 upvotes
malcom1666 wrote: Not bad
But my ranking for these deals always McDonald's - Wendy’s - BK lol
Backwards ass ranking. You on the same planet as I? McDonald's has been at the bottom of my rankings since they brought out their rewards program. With the 3 restaurants you listed, my ranking would be the exact opposite. Or it used to, when the free whopper deal was still active. Now Wendy's is on top with Harvey's right below.
Jan 27, 2022
68 posts
101 upvotes
I think McDonald’s jr chickens 2.99 now Did it go from 1.39 to 2.99 in 5 years ?
Nov 27, 2009
248 posts
706 upvotes
Toronto
sprung wrote: Take this then add it to a $1 McDonald's drink and you got yourself a nice $2 ice cream float
Easy-peasy if you are on Queen Street near 410 in Brampton since they are across the street from each other.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 4, 2004
9255 posts
2320 upvotes
Just need the BK $1 drink promo to come online and then Ronald and the gang can go screw themselves with their greedy price increases.

Help an animal charity or sanctuary out today. Become a volunteer, advocate, foster a pet, or donate. They need you as much as you need them!
Deal Addict
Nov 8, 2017
2656 posts
918 upvotes
Yup. That's exactly what I got. Worse, it started dripping down my hand as soon as I got it from the server. Unamused Face
Mar 8, 2007
736 posts
948 upvotes
Bb0231 wrote: Yup. That's exactly what I got. Worse, it started dripping down my hand as soon as I got it from the server. Unamused Face
yeah theres definitely something about the BK mixture for their cone mixture (I don't think its technically ice cream) that is very leaky very quickly compared to McD.

I also agree with previous posters that the BK cones are often smaller in size :(

we still have $1 McD cones where we are (richmond hill, ontario)
Deal Fanatic
Jul 2, 2001
5156 posts
2886 upvotes
GTA
Bb0231 wrote: Yup. That's exactly what I got. Worse, it started dripping down my hand as soon as I got it from the server. Unamused Face
In that case I tell them to give me another one, seems they make it as soon as you order it and place it aside until you pick it up and it melts waiting for you.
Deal Addict
Nov 8, 2017
2656 posts
918 upvotes
Nope, I watched the server pull the "ice cream" from the machine.
Deal Expert
Aug 2, 2001
18124 posts
9192 upvotes
SonicRings wrote: Backwards ass ranking. You on the same planet as I? McDonald's has been at the bottom of my rankings since they brought out their rewards program. With the 3 restaurants you listed, my ranking would be the exact opposite. Or it used to, when the free whopper deal was still active. Now Wendy's is on top with Harvey's right below.
For me, Wendy's drops to the bottom because all the locations I have been to have abysmal service. It takes 5-10 minutes to get your food when not busy (much longer when busy), and for things like the burgers there is not even a warmer they sit in while waiting. Special orders are often wrong, and numerous times I have got someone else's burger (different type).

For fast food they have good food, and the frosties are great. It's why I go back. But their service always leaves me wondering why I go back because it's terrible.

McDonalds is almost always decent service (if they are busy of course it takes time), and for special orders they are almost always right. They are very consistent.

I'm sure every city is different but in my city the Wendy's have terrible service. During the pandemic they made Skip drivers wait in the drive through line for their orders and the food sat out to get cold since they didn't have a warmer (other restaurants allowed drivers to go inside). Some of those drivers waited 20 minutes (I could go into a nearby store and come out with them still in line).
Deal Addict
Mar 12, 2016
1265 posts
1175 upvotes
SonicRings wrote: Backwards ass ranking. You on the same planet as I? McDonald's has been at the bottom of my rankings since they brought out their rewards program. With the 3 restaurants you listed, my ranking would be the exact opposite. Or it used to, when the free whopper deal was still active. Now Wendy's is on top with Harvey's right below.
Wendy’s now has moved to the top of my ranking because McDonald’s App sucks, and most deals now are are App only
As to BK, I guess we are not in the same plant lol
Deal Addict
Mar 19, 2011
1810 posts
1169 upvotes
SW Ontario
malcom1666 wrote: Wendy’s now has moved to the top of my ranking because McDonald’s App sucks, and most deals now are are App only
As to BK, I guess we are not in the same plant lol
yah, the McD app sucks. I think I got 1 decent deal offer this year. I'm not a regular customer so maybe that's why.
Deal Addict
Aug 23, 2009
2247 posts
909 upvotes
BK deserves all of your summer soft serve cone based delicacy purchases over mcdonalds.

still extremely annoyed that mcdonalds forces customers to use their awful app to buy a dollar cone.

in combination with the terrible app offers and price gouging at McDs.. boycott boycott!

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)