Expired Hot Deals

[Burger King] Burger King 10 pc nuggets for $2 on mobile app!!

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 30th, 2019 5:19 pm
Deal Addict
Jan 11, 2009
2355 posts
2909 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
chevyz07 wrote: How bad are the BK nuggets compared to about 2017 when they first started the $2 promo? Haven't had them in a long time.
pretty bad, I remember them tasting a little bit better when they were $2 a year back or so (the last time I had them as well), maybe they're using a different supplier? I wouldn't be surprised if its a new supplier that's putting in less feet and beaks; as in the US they are $1 for 10, used to be $1.50 usd for 10.
Feb 11, 2013
29 posts
28 upvotes
Waterloo
Thanks for the post, OP! [removed]
Last edited by Mars2012 on Jan 30th, 2019 9:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: off topic comment removed
Nov 24, 2018
169 posts
20 upvotes
LeafsFan30 wrote: Hold up...they're not regularly $2 anymore?!
I’m confused too. I always order 10 nuggets for $2 or was it $3 without the app? lol I never pay attention to it. Just had em last week too
Aug 4, 2014
118 posts
95 upvotes
Ottawa, ON
For those wondering, yes you can use the coupon to order more than just 10 pieces and the coupon doesn't go away after using it (unless my cashier did something wrong).

I opened the coupon yesterday and ordered 20 with the coupon code, no problem. When I refreshed the coupon page in the app it was still there.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 18, 2003
5605 posts
1387 upvotes
Mississauga
remik wrote: Picked these up yesterday while heading home for $2 with the app coupon, only because I skipped lunch and needed something to quiet my stomach.
These nuggets are terrible, I imagine eating one of those "no name" 12pack wieners has more chicken (feet/scraps) then these things, just awful!
just drown them in buffalo sauce... that will solve your issue..
Deal Addict
Jan 11, 2009
2355 posts
2909 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
Ducky wrote: just drown them in buffalo sauce... that will solve your issue..

That's exactly what I did, but with honey mustard, I find the buffalo sauce too overpowering, might as well just be drinking it straight from the bottle.
Nov 29, 2011
765 posts
798 upvotes
GenericMember wrote: Yeah, it's been like that for long times.. $5 for 20 mcnuggets lol.. Here $8 for 10 lol
last time i ate McD's south of the border, for $5 got a Big Mac AND 10 piece mcnugget.
Penalty Box
Apr 15, 2011
3911 posts
636 upvotes
Scarborough
Ducky wrote: most ppl rather eat 6 mcd nuggets vs 10 bk ones...lol
The nuggets at mcds are better no doubt, but the buffalo sauce at BK is on a whole nother level. It elevates the mediocre nuggets to God like territory.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 18, 2003
5605 posts
1387 upvotes
Mississauga
blaznazn22 wrote: The nuggets at mcds are better no doubt, but the buffalo sauce at BK is on a whole nother level. It elevates the mediocre nuggets to God like territory.
The buffalo sauce can elevate other stuff instead of the bk nuggets...lol

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)