Expired Hot Deals

[Burger King] Burger King 2 for $7

  • Last Updated:
  • Dec 25th, 2017 12:06 pm
Sr. Member
User avatar
Jun 30, 2009
647 posts
112 upvotes
Vancouver
Artaiw wrote: A&W has better burger and Fry , but their price is not user friendly.
If you use Mobile Bandit on your phone and there's a nearby A&W that participates, there's usually a BOGO teen. I can't remember what a regular price teen is, though, but I think it's less than $7
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jan 17, 2017
2362 posts
1189 upvotes
2 for $6 whopper is only thing I buy I think that's still on?
Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2007
2531 posts
1880 upvotes
Prince George
ahlong wrote: 2 for $6 whopper is only thing I buy I think that's still on?
This whole thread is about them ending that deal and replacing it with 2 for $7.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jan 17, 2017
2362 posts
1189 upvotes
cheaper_than_cheap wrote: This whole thread is about them ending that deal and replacing it with 2 for $7.
swore i saw the tv ad the other night
Newbie
Jun 7, 2011
46 posts
27 upvotes
Toronto
I was already not seeing the value when they went from 2 for 5 over to the 2 for 6 (even if they swapped in the Whopper).... now this, not even much later?

Meh. I just received a BK coupon sheet and the deals are pretty bad. They are turning into KFC (by that I mean KFC sends out coupons regularly and I find the coupon prices horribly overpriced, let alone their standard prices)
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Aug 16, 2010
6492 posts
3564 upvotes
Aurora
pinkdonut wrote: Btw, I like whooper more than Big Mac, but there are so few BK restaurant out there nowadays.
If you live up north like me, there are literally NO BK within 20km. (there was one on Yonge/Elgin Mills but is closed)
Even when I am craving for a whooper and dont' mind paying $6+ for one, I am not going to drive 40 mins for it when there is an Mcd everywhere 3 km.
You're in Markham? There's a Burger King at 7 and Woodbine, across the street from the LCBO/Kelsey's/Chapters.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Oct 13, 2001
1443 posts
189 upvotes
GTA
dchimera wrote: If you use Mobile Bandit on your phone and there's a nearby A&W that participates, there's usually a BOGO teen. I can't remember what a regular price teen is, though, but I think it's less than $7
Just installed and then uninstalled within 5 mins - of no use for me locally
Jr. Member
Jul 16, 2013
161 posts
151 upvotes
Winnipeg
I thought the 2 for $5 was a good deal. I understand fast food prices are rising, but I’d rather just buy more nutritious options if the prices are getting closer/higher than a whole lot of veggies and fruit.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Feb 24, 2004
1904 posts
589 upvotes
Ottawa
Will try $1 Md coffee and $7 whoopr tomorrow.
L.I.F.E. - Let It Flow Effortlessly - R. McDougal/ Isle of View
Enjoy your candle of life. May it warm you & light your way.
Deal Addict
Jul 27, 2015
2641 posts
2077 upvotes
Main & Hastings
I'm glad the prices are rising. It actually stops me from eating at these places Grinning Face With Smiling Eyes
Jr. Member
Mar 6, 2004
156 posts
23 upvotes
I saw all you can eat fries at burger king today. Not small size.
Deal Expert
Dec 4, 2010
19100 posts
2042 upvotes
Quarantine Bubble
Bah, used to be $2 whoppers now it's $3+ tax and who knows how much after next year's wage increase. Also 2 for $5 wasn't that long ago. Not long enough to remember seeing 2 for $6 and feeling a bit blushed but now 2 for $7? All these increases makes one to want to quit eating.
Deal Guru
Oct 30, 2006
14796 posts
4265 upvotes
It's 2 for $6 in the US so prices are going up everywhere.
TripleQ wrote:I read Click magazine for the articles!
Deal Expert
Dec 4, 2010
19100 posts
2042 upvotes
Quarantine Bubble
Lone_Prodigy wrote: It's 2 for $6 in the US so prices are going up everywhere.
USD? Well, duh. I guess 2 for $7 is still cheaper than? HEre I thought America was the land of cheap fast food.
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Sep 23, 2009
5019 posts
2165 upvotes
Supercooled wrote: Bah, used to be $2 whoppers now it's $3+ tax and who knows how much after next year's wage increase. Also 2 for $5 wasn't that long ago. Not long enough to remember seeing 2 for $6 and feeling a bit blushed but now 2 for $7? All these increases makes one to want to quit eating.
Canadian dollar went to the crapper.
Minimum wage increased.
The price of Beef increased.
Shareholders demanding growth on earnings forever.
Inflation continues the ongoing devaluation of $1

That's 5 reasons why prices went up.

Can you give reasons why the price should decline?
Deal Addict
Feb 19, 2017
3817 posts
2369 upvotes
Vancouver
renoldman wrote: Canadian dollar went to the crapper.
Minimum wage increased.
The price of Beef increased.
Shareholders demanding growth on earnings forever.
Inflation continues the ongoing devaluation of $1

That's 5 reasons why prices went up.

Can you give reasons why the price should decline?
RFDers want a whopper deal for boxing day?
After all we need something to eat while lining up for hours to buy whatever we are told by the forums
Deal Addict
User avatar
May 23, 2008
1406 posts
1633 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
Who even pays more than ~$3 for a Whopper anyway? You should all be doing the survey on the back of the receipt for a free Whopper with any size fries and drink.
Deal Guru
User avatar
Mar 22, 2005
11027 posts
3585 upvotes
When you see the price of a quarter pounder $3.50 for a whopper is a bargain. Tastes better regardless.

Top