Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Burger King

Burger King - $7 for two original chicken or fish sandwiches

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 14th, 2022 1:11 am
Deal Addict
Jul 2, 2008
4668 posts
1495 upvotes
Watch out if you get nuggets from them. They are supposed give to 8 (used to be 10) but today I got 7 for two of my orders.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 15, 2020
5733 posts
4381 upvotes
they lowered it to 8??? And made it smaller??????
Jun 23, 2010
170 posts
504 upvotes
GTA
sprung wrote: Big Mary's is $4.99 now on Mondays. Went up with the new year
Goodbye Big Mary's
Deal Addict
Nov 28, 2006
1831 posts
244 upvotes
goodguy90 wrote: BK provides the best fast food value proposition in the game right now.
Let me fix that. BK provides the best fast "food"? value proposition in the game right now.
Opinions posted are that of my own and do not reflect that of any organization.

GTA AYCE Sushi Guide

What is a marriage if not an opportunity to mock someone through thick and thin while simultaneously exploring your deepest, darkest sexual desires - Californication.
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2006
1351 posts
836 upvotes
Vaughan
I am a fan of the BK Fish sandwich. I always thought it was vastly superior to the McD fish sandwich (low bar), and the market for fish sandwiches is generally underserved here in Canada. If you were buying a fish protein based sandwich, is there anything out there right now comparable to this deal? Seems solid at $7 for a pair! Thanks OP :)

Mic
# 1019 days too many
# Taiwan is a democratic country
Oct 20, 2009
412 posts
486 upvotes
Beeton
- this "deal" has been on for ages, not new
- BK chicken sandwich is inedible
- never tried BK fish but might have to after all the praise going on here
Deal Addict
Jan 2, 2012
4868 posts
1570 upvotes
Charlottetown
Bit off topic, but i find the double cheeseburgers are really good at BK, fairly thick (with the 2 patties), not dry, and bonus is they are on the Value Menu ($2.50 ? ).
May 11, 2010
839 posts
992 upvotes
2 sandwiches, 1 small fries, and 1 small drink for 4.99$ no coupons. Not bad i think.
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2006
1351 posts
836 upvotes
Vaughan
redstars wrote: 2 sandwiches, 1 small fries, and 1 small drink for 4.99$ no coupons. Not bad i think.
Wait, what? This is potentially more epic! What sandwiches available for this mix and match? I don't see this deal on Canadian website...

Mic
# 1019 days too many
Deal Addict
Oct 27, 2017
3255 posts
3524 upvotes
mobile_mic wrote: Wait, what? This is potentially more epic! What sandwiches available for this mix and match? I don't see this deal on Canadian website...

Mic
It’s only the value burgers. But if you buy the burgers, they are like $2.29. So fries and a drink for 50 cents is goid
Deal Expert
Oct 23, 2008
17268 posts
15051 upvotes
GTA, ON
redstars wrote: 2 sandwiches, 1 small fries, and 1 small drink for 4.99$ no coupons. Not bad i think.
Dem burgers is small. I ate this like 3 weeks ago. Not even worthy of being called a burger. Nothing special.
Tis banana is IRIE 😎

10% off is cold, 50% off is warm, 75% off is hot, but FREE IS RFD!
Deal Addict
May 13, 2005
2115 posts
1369 upvotes
Toronto
mobile_mic wrote: I am a fan of the BK Fish sandwich. I always thought it was vastly superior to the McD fish sandwich (low bar), and the market for fish sandwiches is generally underserved here in Canada. If you were buying a fish protein based sandwich, is there anything out there right now comparable to this deal? Seems solid at $7 for a pair! Thanks OP :)

Mic
I haven't tried BK's fish but I find Harvey's fish sandwich to be the best so far among fast food. You can usually get it with a coupon.
May 11, 2016
100 posts
40 upvotes
jm0287 wrote: Isn't this the norm? I've gotten a couple times, have I just been lucky?
Nah, it used to be 2 for 6, so this is more expensive now
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2006
1351 posts
836 upvotes
Vaughan
DarkReaper wrote: I haven't tried BK's fish but I find Harvey's fish sandwich to be the best so far among fast food. You can usually get it with a coupon.
I find the BK Fish to be meh through awesome depending on how old the oil is that the fry it in. You catch them with a fresh batch of oil, and it's light and tatsty. Catch them with an old batch of oil and... meh... soggy blah.

I didn't even know BK has a Spicy Fish sandwich option until I just perused their website now. Before this week is over, I'm gonna grab me a BK Fish + BK Spicy Fish for a head to head try out at $7. I'm also gonna give Harvey's Fish Sandwich a try on your recommendation. Hoping they manage fish better than they do their chicken!

Mic
# 1019 days too many
Deal Addict
Mar 26, 2008
1522 posts
928 upvotes
Toronto
My own take away from this thread is that there is a Chicken chain called Mary Brown. Fascinating, maybe I'll try it for comparison.
Deal Addict
May 23, 2008
2080 posts
3052 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
Y'all aren't just filling out the survey on the back and getting the Whopper or Original Chicken (bleh) for free with purchase of any size fries and drink?
Jan 21, 2009
577 posts
109 upvotes
Why is this topic colder than the actual weather?
Jan 13, 2016
242 posts
514 upvotes
Saskatoon, SK
Ninja Robot Pirate wrote: Y'all aren't just filling out the survey on the back and getting the Whopper or Original Chicken (bleh) for free with purchase of any size fries and drink?
At this point, how much is the drink & fries cost? And BK fries SUCK (IMO).
Dollar Stores 4 LIFE~!
Oct 24, 2010
962 posts
968 upvotes
Toronto
Create a new account on app, buy double cheese burger with extra toppings + get a free whopper.. best deal.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)