Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Burger King

Burger King - $7 for two original chicken or fish sandwiches

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 14th, 2022 1:11 am
Deal Fanatic
Jan 18, 2003
6154 posts
1998 upvotes
Mississauga
started as 2 for $5.... then $6... then $7... it's been $7 for at least half a year.... mix and match chicken/fish... some locations allow adding tomatoes/onions/pickles for free...
Deal Expert
Oct 23, 2008
17337 posts
15214 upvotes
GTA, ON
Others doing similar discounts

Harvey's: Original or Veggie. 2 for $7
DQ w/ coupon: double cheeseburgers 2 for $7
Tis banana is IRIE 😎

10% off is cold, 50% off is warm, 75% off is hot, but FREE IS RFD!
Jan 21, 2010
486 posts
219 upvotes
Toronto
Ducky wrote: started as 2 for $5.... then $6... then $7... it's been $7 for at least half a year.... mix and match chicken/fish... some locations allow adding tomatoes/onions/pickles for free...
Wondering if all these places citing covid supply chain issues for their price hikes will drop their prices whenever things have calmed. The pessimist in me says it's pretty much 100% no.
Deal Expert
Oct 23, 2008
17337 posts
15214 upvotes
GTA, ON
Talick wrote: Wondering if all these places citing covid supply chain issues for their price hikes will drop their prices whenever things have calmed. The pessimist in me says it's pretty much 100% no.
If prices start to drop it will be slow and gradual. Eventually one company will drop prices to encourage more business and others will be forced to follow suit to compete. The question comes down to who will pull the trigger first.
Tis banana is IRIE 😎

Deal Fanatic
Jan 18, 2003
6154 posts
1998 upvotes
Mississauga
Talick wrote: Wondering if all these places citing covid supply chain issues for their price hikes will drop their prices whenever things have calmed. The pessimist in me says it's pretty much 100% no.
fast food prices only goes up up up
Dec 25, 2015
882 posts
236 upvotes
Toronto, ON
chimaican wrote: Others doing similar discounts

Harvey's: Original or Veggie. 2 for $7
DQ w/ coupon: double cheeseburgers 2 for $7

DQ burgers are real nice unless that mustard has msg or something lol
Dec 25, 2015
882 posts
236 upvotes
Toronto, ON
TDNGUYEN wrote: Chicken burger got smaller at BK.

However - for those who've yet to try it, the BK ChKing sandwich is much, much better. Competition to the chicken sandwich game throughout the city.

regarding the ChKing - pleasantly surprised, huge quantity- nice crunch and the chips on top was nice touch

actually made me want to get it again.
Deal Addict
Sep 2, 2009
2488 posts
2504 upvotes
Ottawa
Ducky wrote: started as 2 for $5.... then $6... then $7... it's been $7 for at least half a year.... mix and match chicken/fish... some locations allow adding tomatoes/onions/pickles for free...
Used to get them for 2$

Those were the days. Or two double burgers at McDs for 2$
Penalty Box
Apr 15, 2011
5156 posts
1887 upvotes
Scarborough
I've always liked the bk chicken sandwich, but its hard to eat more than one of these at once, since it's oily and salty. You can ask them to cut the burger in half and it's more manageable. I used to add tomatoes to these, but now that they charge you money for toppings, I find myself not going to bk as much as before.

Oh yeah, the new dill nuggets are great.
Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2012
2959 posts
3220 upvotes
Surrey
blaznazn22 wrote: I've always liked the bk chicken sandwich, but its hard to eat more than one of these at once, since it's oily and salty. You can ask them to cut the burger in half and it's more manageable. I used to add tomatoes to these, but now that they charge you money for toppings, I find myself not going to bk as much as before.

Oh yeah, the new dill nuggets are great.
When I place a mobile order, they tend not to charge for “light” toppings. Makes the burger much better imo
Deal Addict
Oct 3, 2012
2425 posts
1158 upvotes
Hamilton, Ontario
Burger King is just so inconsistent.

There are the locations where the food is well cooked and locations where they manage to make one half the patty raw and the other half burned. And don't get me started about the fries.

All the locations I used to get decent food from have taken lessons on how to half burn a raw patty. Over all it is still fast food, and nobody walks away saying that was yummy or healthy. At best you might walk away no longer hungry and not feeling sick.
Deal Addict
Jul 22, 2019
2508 posts
3296 upvotes
sprung wrote: BK tastes way , way saltier. Like you're tonguing a salt lick

Remember though, Big Mary's is $4.99 now on Mondays. Went up with the new year
Wow $9.30 for a combo now. I thought people were complaining about McDonalds $6.30 for a bigmac combo. Yea Big Mary probably taste better compared to a mc chicken, but thats 30% more expensive.

Any BK in york region? Markham/RHill/Aurora?
Deal Addict
Jul 30, 2001
3678 posts
3312 upvotes
GTA
goodguy90 wrote: BK provides the best fast food value proposition in the game right now.
Agree. I had a Whopper (no mayo) combo on a promo a couple weeks ago and it was actually pretty good. I'd get it again. They have definitely upped their game.
Deal Expert
Oct 23, 2008
17337 posts
15214 upvotes
GTA, ON
simplypop wrote: Wow $9.30 for a combo now. I thought people were complaining about McDonalds $6.30 for a bigmac combo. Yea Big Mary probably taste better compared to a mc chicken, but thats 30% more expensive.

Any BK in york region? Markham/RHill/Aurora?
At Hwy 7 & Woodbine Ave (just east of it).
Tis banana is IRIE 😎

Deal Addict
Apr 19, 2010
1078 posts
611 upvotes
Richmond
I'm just here for the mob mentality
Deal Addict
Dec 28, 2004
1565 posts
573 upvotes
looks like if the burger or sandwich doesn't come with lettuce, tomatoes and onions cost .25 cents for each to add when customizing atleast for a few locations I tried in Mississauga :(

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)