Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Burger King

Burger King - $7 for two original chicken or fish sandwiches

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 14th, 2022 1:11 am
Jan 7, 2010
268 posts
255 upvotes
Burlington
BK has a NEW Crispy chicken sandwich which is WAY better than their standard sandwich.
Deal Expert
Sep 1, 2005
18559 posts
13354 upvotes
Markham
They would be smart to make pricing 2 for $7, 1 for $4. All of these fast food chains need to stop doing deals for TWO only. Charge a bit more and let ppl also buy just ONE.

$4 is a good price point for a sandwich like this which Mary Brown's used to be (now $5).

I should cut and paste this on all of these TWO FER deals.... Maybe someone in the chains will read this and change things.
We're all bozos on the bus until we find a way to express ourselves...

Failure is always an option...just not the preferred one!
Deal Addict
Jan 29, 2010
1931 posts
3063 upvotes
Toronto
If those Mcdonald deals can get upvotes, I think regular BK prices beat those overpriced McDonald deals. So upvoted this
Deal Addict
Oct 25, 2001
3203 posts
1456 upvotes
Toronto
jillaryit wrote: If those Mcdonald deals can get upvotes, I think regular BK prices beat those overpriced McDonald deals. So upvoted this
Don't tell anyone in case there's a riot but I heard that even without the app BK is giving away 1 extra slice of lettuce when you order 2 of these chicken sandwiches... and they are just so crazy it's 1 extra slice on EACH sandwich. That's like getting TWO extra slices of lettuce which is pretty much a WHOLE HEAD of lettuce.

When will the madness stop?!
RFD OG 20+ years
May 24, 2013
139 posts
156 upvotes
Toronto
gr8dlr wrote: They would be smart to make pricing 2 for $7, 1 for $4. All of these fast food chains need to stop doing deals for TWO only. Charge a bit more and let ppl also buy just ONE.

$4 is a good price point for a sandwich like this which Mary Brown's used to be (now $5).

I should cut and paste this on all of these TWO FER deals.... Maybe someone in the chains will read this and change things.
I don't think so. My take is that they purposely do this because the overhead for 2 sandwiches is similar as for 1 (in terms of order processing, last mile food prep, bagging and delivery), then on top of that, they think it works better in terms of marketing as taking more food home leaves you more satisfied and is a more obvious way of getting more for your money, and finally the added volume can help bring earlier food processing and delivery costs down. Part of it is marketing and part of it is them passing on some savings through the 2 for $x deals.
Deal Addict
Jun 10, 2020
1082 posts
1119 upvotes
chimaican wrote: Sometimes there's a reason for the difference in pricing between fast food places (and it's not always because of corporate advertising and overhead). Sometimes it's because it's literally the quality of the ingredients.
Don't have a BK in my town man, so haven't been for years, but.. Nah, i don't think it's a quality thing.. I remember when BK first came to Alberta/Canada... Was the cheapest by far. Most American companies are like that when they start here (just like when taco bell first came in 90s, yeah I'm old and remember that too .49¢ tacos...).. They initially have fair, American pricing until they decide to rip off Canadians like all the domestically owned chains. BK apparently didn't get the same ripoff memo.

Their burgers are waay better than McDs too.. Actual flame grilled (way better taste) , whoppers have actual toppings (tomato, lettuce, etc ). Better value by far.