Expired Hot Deals

[Burger King] Burger King Canada App Coupon Deals

• Last Updated:
  • May 6th, 2019 7:04 pm
May 28, 2004
659 posts
235 upvotes
BelleVegas
Of all the burger places I HATE the most has to be harveys, last summer buddy and I went in for a "Meal deal" on their original burger, from which my memory used to have a patty/bun the same size as a whopper. When I saw the original burger was the same size as a McD's regular hamburger, I realized why I never go to harveys!
Aug 17, 2018
595 posts
413 upvotes
Been using the app for a few months now to save a bit more $ compared to their daily deals in store.
Deal Addict
Aug 12, 2006
3140 posts
1507 upvotes
Toronto
ottofly wrote: Whopper trio for $5.99 is pretty cheap, used to pay that in the late 90's.
Late 90's in the U.S. , a Whopper was 99 cents. And free extra tomato. For me, the location just across the Peace Bridge was a regular stop coming and going.
Mar 12, 2017
147 posts
73 upvotes
beachlover wrote: Late 90's in the U.S. , a Whopper was 99 cents. And free extra tomato. For me, the location just across the Peace Bridge was a regular stop coming and going.
99 cents regular everyday price? No way. lol.

With lots of places giving you receipts by e-mail, it's going to be interesting to measure inflation 20 years from now. I haven't done any mobile ordering at McDonald's until recently. But if you look at old food reviews from KBD Productions on YouTube (He's from Innisfil, Ontario), you can see the steady progression in price increases over the past 5-6 years.

When I look at old pizza takeout receipts from 2015-2016, it blows my mind how much they've jacked up the prices.

When Pizza Pizza used to do $5 Medium Cheese/$6 Medium Pepperoni pickup and $5 Medium Pepperoni walk-in, I used to be an almost-daily patron. Because it was the cheapest fast food you could buy ($5.64 tax-in for 736 grams of food is $7.66/Kilo. That's an amazing deal for ready-made hot food. That's cheaper than a lot of frozen food at the grocery store.) Now Pizza Pizza charges $6.99. Jacking up the price 40%. I had a stretch where I would order pizza a lot instead of actually cooking or buying processed convenience foods. Now with fast food price inflation, I eat fast food less and eat processed convenience foods at the grocery store more. I enjoy cooking but I hate cleaning up. That's why I'm so lazy.

Little Caesars still charges $5.99. But they don't have online ordering. They don't always pick up the **** phone. They close at 10pm outside of Friday/Saturday. And doing walk-in, you have to wait 10 minutes outside of the Hot n Ready time window.
Nov 5, 2008
373 posts
166 upvotes
Toronto
Tried the breakfast sandwich coupon this morning.
Tasted better than I remember.
Two croissanwich + 1 small hash brown + 1 small coffee for $5.49, only $0.49 more than McD double McMuffin's deal.
I quite like their hash brown which is basically tarter tot.
May 2, 2019
2 posts
7 upvotes
Has anyone tried using these at OnRoute locations along the 401?
Jun 7, 2011
46 posts
27 upvotes
Toronto
cheaper_than_cheap wrote: Right now for me in BC it shows:

$18.99 Family Bundle - 2 Whopper meals + 2 Whopper Jr meals
$11.49 2 Whopper meals
$6.99 Whopper & Poutine
$5.99 Whopper meal
BOGO Whopper
$3.99 Whopper Jr meal
$4.99 2 Whopper Jr & 2 small fries
$6.99 2 OCS & 2 small fries
$3.99 10 nuggets & large fries
$3.49 chicken fries & small fries
$6.49 2 Croissanwich meals
$5.49 2 Croissanwich, 1 hash brown & 1 small coffee

I’ve had the Whopper & poutine a few times.
So it's literally identical to the mailer coupons they sent out like 5 times a year. Pretty much as one expires, the next is shipped out, and they're always identical.
Nov 25, 2015
98 posts
45 upvotes
Calgary
Seeing as this is a burger king thread. Can anyone identify why BKs meat looks this way?
Images
  • upload.jpg
Sep 13, 2016
496 posts
663 upvotes
GTA
Roadki11 wrote: Seeing as this is a burger king thread. Can anyone identify why BKs meat looks this way?
It’s microwaved.
Nov 25, 2015
98 posts
45 upvotes
Calgary
Dinamo2016 wrote: It’s microwaved.
Microwaving somehow explains the extrusion of pieces of meat?
Deal Addict
Dec 28, 2004
1280 posts
408 upvotes
no fat molecules :) if it was lean/extra lean would be real microwaved soggy cardboard :)
Deal Guru
Jan 12, 2017
12137 posts
3278 upvotes
Scarberia
i like the 4.99 deal, 2 jr burgers and 2 small fries, byod and extra gravy
*SIG: Ryzen R5 2600 cpu w/ ASrock B450M OCd to 4.0ghz@1.265v stock cooler 16gb ram win10 pro w/radeon rx460 rogers Gigabit<< xb1 gamertag: mikka2017 >>
Nov 25, 2015
98 posts
45 upvotes
Calgary
mikka2017 wrote: i like the 4.99 deal, 2 jr burgers and 2 small fries, byod and extra gravy
I liked this deal as well until I saw the burger I posted images of. Further research reveals BK adds pork to their beef. Maybe they inject pork or beef into the other to make their frozen patties. The more I think about it the less appealing their burgers sound to me. Dairy queen makes surprisingly good burgers. And theirs always A$W. Funny enough Burger King is the last place I'll be going for a burger from now on.
Aug 29, 2018
733 posts
743 upvotes
Roadki11 wrote: Seeing as this is a burger king thread. Can anyone identify why BKs meat looks this way?
To me, it looks like the grill wasn't hot enough and the meat sorta "boiled" instead of searing/cooking. Those lil worm looking bubbles are just the juicies/blood cooking
Aug 20, 2013
89 posts
161 upvotes
Edmonton
The burgers are flame broiled, not cooked in a press, so the fats come out naturally and sits on the patty.

My frozen burgers come out the same way when you bake them in the toaster oven.
Nothing evil or disgusting to be seen.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)