Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Burger King

Burger King free Whopper with min $1 mobile app order.

• Last Updated:
  • May 26th, 2022 8:55 am
Deal Expert
Jan 12, 2017
20456 posts
5843 upvotes
Scarberia
ChubChub wrote: Cheap domains are $1, free hosting with Zoho, unlimited e-mails, make your main e-mail a catch-all.

Just saying, it's a lot easier than making a new account.
Why can't u just use those free 10mins temp emails? I'm not paying 1$ lol
*SIG: Ryzen R5 2600 cpu w/ ASrock B450M OCd to [email protected] stock cooler 16gb ram win10 pro w/radeon rx460 rogers Gigabit<< xb1 gamertag: mikka2017 >>
Nov 13, 2020
20 posts
27 upvotes
Imei blocked, card blocked, alright thanks bk for serving me 100+ whoppers Loudly Crying Face time to abuse wendys $1 fries and $2 nuggets
Feb 12, 2017
70 posts
48 upvotes
Download app called 'Temp Mail' to generate temp email addr. Use Google pay to pay. All set. Used it multiple times since last year. Always works
Deal Guru
Mar 1, 2002
11843 posts
9683 upvotes
Toronto
Tommybop wrote: Imei blocked, card blocked, alright thanks bk for serving me 100+ whoppers Loudly Crying Face time to abuse wendys $1 fries and $2 nuggets
This guy RFDs
Nov 15, 2012
470 posts
564 upvotes
Mississauga
Zearus007 wrote: Download app called 'Temp Mail' to generate temp email addr. Use Google pay to pay. All set. Used it multiple times since last year. Always works
I found that app on Google Play, but it's asking for a subscription ? Am I choosing the wrong app ?
Deal Addict
Apr 15, 2006
1403 posts
1456 upvotes
So this is the 2022 fast food restaurant version of the $0.10 google play deal.
Temp. Banned
Jun 20, 2020
17142 posts
22927 upvotes
Toronto
nmitrik wrote: I found that app on Google Play, but it's asking for a subscription ? Am I choosing the wrong app ?
https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... m.tempmail

The premium subscription is to get rid of the ads

Access Extra features with Premium :
  • Custom email names
  • Multiple mailboxes
  • In-app emails view
  • Premium domains
  • Extended email storage
  • Premium support
  • No ads
Destiny is all
Deal Addict
Aug 9, 2013
4281 posts
1814 upvotes
Scarborough
A few updates for those not in the know.
The Gmail + trick doesn't work anymore and it seems when registering via the app it's detecting the same device so the workaround is to register via the website and place the order via the website. If you're getting any duplication account errors via the website, then you will need to use a VPN and register withj incognito mode. Just make sure to clear cache and cookies before loading the incognito window.

My suggestion is to register as many emails as you can and save the list. So when you open the app you just use one of those emails. Once BK verifies the email then you don't have to worry about any account duplication or VPN's as the emails have already been confirmed. I was able in the past to add cheese to sum the $1 but it seems the cheese doesn't reach that amount so Cheese and Bacon it is!
Deal Fanatic
Apr 19, 2005
9507 posts
621 upvotes
Toronto
Tried order today with the app, but kept telling me the credit card has problem. I noticed that Rogers WE card got charged, but refund immediately. Not sure if BK verify previous credit card has been used before? End up ordered in A&W. thanks
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Need below items in GTA:
- CT, HD, FS, BB, gas GCs

FS: Freedom Mobile credit
Deal Expert
Jan 12, 2017
20456 posts
5843 upvotes
Scarberia
U can't combine 2 offers on one order now.. So I gotta get whopper on 1st order then do another 2nd order for another offer in the app

There's no more 10nugetts for 2.99? I only see sm fries + 8pc = 3.99
Last edited by mikka2017 on Apr 3rd, 2022 2:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
*SIG: Ryzen R5 2600 cpu w/ ASrock B450M OCd to [email protected] stock cooler 16gb ram win10 pro w/radeon rx460 rogers Gigabit<< xb1 gamertag: mikka2017 >>
Deal Fanatic
Nov 15, 2020
5733 posts
4381 upvotes
im surprised this is still on. And the manager at one of the locations is catching on heh heh
Deal Expert
Jan 12, 2017
20456 posts
5843 upvotes
Scarberia
evilYoda wrote: im surprised this is still on. And the manager at one of the locations is catching on heh heh
Some dgaf... I always goto the same ones.. Just buy something else extra add-on.. I like how u can get burgers anytime breakfast hrs.. Not like McDs where it's 11:30am starts lunchtime menu's.. But McDs closes late drive thru.. 4am? Bk I think closes 2am or earlier
Oct 9, 2014
358 posts
497 upvotes
YEG, YXE, YYZ
OrangeBerry wrote: A few updates for those not in the know.
The Gmail + trick doesn't work anymore and it seems when registering via the app it's detecting the same device so the workaround is to register via the website and place the order via the website. If you're getting any duplication account errors via the website, then you will need to use a VPN and register withj incognito mode. Just make sure to clear cache and cookies before loading the incognito window.

My suggestion is to register as many emails as you can and save the list. So when you open the app you just use one of those emails. Once BK verifies the email then you don't have to worry about any account duplication or VPN's as the emails have already been confirmed. I was able in the past to add cheese to sum the $1 but it seems the cheese doesn't reach that amount so Cheese and Bacon it is!
If on Android and rooted, you can use "Device ID changer". This will allow you to make emails on the go, but yes I agree making emails at home is more convenient for the everyday person.

I am having issues with paying though. I use Google Pay and it is not going through on two separate days. I am gonna test with website accounts and some other Gmail accounts. Will provide update later soon.
Deal Addict
Jan 8, 2015
1457 posts
1012 upvotes
Lol @ these posts! RFD'ers who were excessive in abusing the dot trick are reaping the rewards! and potentially messing it up for more restrained RFD'ers. :lol:
Nov 17, 2020
254 posts
279 upvotes
I am not on what tech they are using. I was able to used this offer twice last week using a temp email address from https://temp-mail.org/en/

Two months back app didn’t allowed me to place an order but tried in Mar again it worked. Always used Apple Pay same credit card.
Aug 7, 2014
96 posts
36 upvotes
Montreal
OrangeBerry wrote: Google Pay....it generates a virtual card number so it's different each time.
apparently, they can still block it. on my online cc statement i see that google pay puts a hold then cc gets charged then reversed from bk.
Deal Addict
Aug 9, 2013
4281 posts
1814 upvotes
Scarborough
dsbmac wrote: apparently, they can still block it. on my online cc statement i see that google pay puts a hold then cc gets charged then reversed from bk.
Then pay via web and input your CC manually. Worked for me
Deal Addict
Nov 21, 2019
1247 posts
1547 upvotes
For the first time ever, I'm unable to place an order. It keeps saying "Uh oh! We won’t be able to complete this transaction. Check with your card provider for details." What are you guys doing to bypass this?

I just created a new account using the gmail + trick on the american website and then logged in to that on the canadian one, all on my PC, using a VPN.

Also tried on my phone, without VPN. No luck.

TIA!