Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Burger King

Burger King free Whopper with min $1 mobile app order.

  • Last Updated:
  • May 26th, 2022 8:55 am
Deal Addict
Nov 21, 2019
1247 posts
1547 upvotes
can2000 wrote: Gmail tricks no longer working for Burger King.
Are there any security risks with using one of those 10-minute temp emails? What do people do nowadays?
Sr. Member
Oct 24, 2010
969 posts
981 upvotes
Toronto
abuse this coupon and BK will ban you. I've been banned.
Deal Addict
Mar 13, 2012
1981 posts
3244 upvotes
Surrey
bam136 wrote: abuse this coupon and BK will ban you. I've been banned.
That’s fine
Deal Addict
Nov 21, 2019
1247 posts
1547 upvotes
bam136 wrote: abuse this coupon and BK will ban you. I've been banned.
How do you get banned? You're making a new account anyway so I don't see how they can ban a new account?

I've used the gmail + trick to make 104 accounts already, all with success. Not a single issue until today. 80+ orders at the same location. Nada.
Sr. Member
Oct 24, 2010
969 posts
981 upvotes
Toronto
SonicRings wrote: How do you get banned? You're making a new account anyway so I don't see how they can ban a new account?

I've used the gmail + trick to make 104 accounts already, all with success. Not a single issue until today. 80+ orders at the same location. Nada.
I'm not sure what the deciding factor that lead to the discipline. I probably ordered 40 whoppers during this deal, using the gmail + trick. However, a few months back my two credit cards were blacklisted and can no longer be used to pay for an order. Nor can I create an account from my phone, without using a VPN. I guess I need a third CC.
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Apr 19, 2005
9510 posts
624 upvotes
Toronto
can2000 wrote: I found the 10 mins temp email also not working for me.
When I tried the 10 min email ktumail.com, it showed

Duplicate Accounts
It seems that you may already have an account with us. Please try signing in to your existing account or contact support for assistance.


probably BK tried to detect the temp emails now.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Need below items in GTA:
- CT, HD, FS, BB, gas GCs

FS: Freedom Mobile credit
Deal Addict
Dec 18, 2007
4508 posts
4825 upvotes
bam136 wrote: I'm not sure what the deciding factor that lead to the discipline. I probably ordered 40 whoppers during this deal, using the gmail + trick. However, a few months back my two credit cards were blacklisted and can no longer be used to pay for an order. Nor can I create an account from my phone, without using a VPN. I guess I need a third CC.
Not that I am advocating fraud here but why aren't u paying with Google Pay?
Sr. Member
Oct 24, 2010
969 posts
981 upvotes
Toronto
AsianXL wrote: Not that I am advocating fraud here but why aren't u paying with Google Pay?
It's blocked as-well, forgot to mention.
Sr. Member
Dec 16, 2009
640 posts
762 upvotes
bam136 wrote: I'm not sure what the deciding factor that lead to the discipline. I probably ordered 40 whoppers during this deal, using the gmail + trick. However, a few months back my two credit cards were blacklisted and can no longer be used to pay for an order. Nor can I create an account from my phone, without using a VPN. I guess I need a third CC.
This here is why i keep coming back to RFD. Absolute total insanity and abuse of the system, all to save $2.
Jr. Member
Feb 10, 2015
154 posts
295 upvotes
Toronto, ON
elkabong wrote: This here is why i keep coming back to RFD. Absolute total insanity and abuse of the system, all to save $2.
On what planet is a whopper 3$? lol
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Nov 15, 2020
5821 posts
4439 upvotes
bam136 wrote: It's blocked as-well, forgot to mention.
maybe it's time to move on. You've outstayed your welcome. Their next move is to physically ban you from their premises, which they are allowed to do.
Sr. Member
Oct 24, 2010
969 posts
981 upvotes
Toronto
elkabong wrote: This here is why i keep coming back to RFD. Absolute total insanity and abuse of the system, all to save $2.
evilYoda wrote: maybe it's time to move on. You've outstayed your welcome. Their next move is to physically ban you from their premises, which they are allowed to do.
Tough crowd.
Sr. Member
May 22, 2009
646 posts
1271 upvotes
Canada
bam136 wrote: Tough crowd.
I have no problem with anyone using this deal more than once. But at a certain point do you not ask yourself "Even if I can get this, should I?" I mean SonicRings says he placed 80+ at the same location. Over 10/11 months that's about twice a week for almost a year. Dude I like a whopper as much as the next person but doesn't it ever become tiring? Boring? Don't you get sick of eating the same thing? Prisoners get a better menu variety than this.

You've saved tons of money with this, why not splurge and get that new featured burger, maybe the Bacon King, or Roadhouse King?

Sorry, don't mean to judge, maybe it's more about getting a deal which I know can be additive in and of itself.....
Don't ask "Is this a good deal?" when creating a thread. That goes in shopping discussion. Please post the price in title. Giving upvotes is free and yes, it is imaginary points that mean nothing but it also makes their effort feel appreciated
Jr. Member
Apr 21, 2006
128 posts
18 upvotes
Oakville
That Whopper deal is still cheaper than any other food -- paired with bacon + water and you have yourself a decent meal - cheaper than any grocery.

I ordered about 40 of these also - I take it home and add an extra slice of cheese to change it up a bit.
500+ calories for $1.20.

In case anyone is wondering, they banned entire domain names (custom domain, temp email service,etc), IP addresses and CC info.

you might be able to get away with it by setting up a phone hotspot, connecting and using the BK website from a PC (not app)
Sr. Member
Oct 24, 2010
969 posts
981 upvotes
Toronto
pwned.u wrote: I have no problem with anyone using this deal more than once. But at a certain point do you not ask yourself "Even if I can get this, should I?" I mean SonicRings says he placed 80+ at the same location. Over 10/11 months that's about twice a week for almost a year. Dude I like a whopper as much as the next person but doesn't it ever become tiring? Boring? Don't you get sick of eating the same thing? Prisoners get a better menu variety than this.

You've saved tons of money with this, why not splurge and get that new featured burger, maybe the Bacon King, or Roadhouse King?

Sorry, don't mean to judge, maybe it's more about getting a deal which I know can be additive in and of itself.....
Personal preference- I don't want bacon or onion rings on my burger, nor do I want to pay that much extra for it. I generally only buy fastfood if: I'm in a pinch and need something to eat, or its decent value.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Oct 27, 2017
3295 posts
3552 upvotes
bam136 wrote: Personal preference- I don't want bacon on my burger
Ban this fool!!!!!!

/s
Deal Addict
Nov 21, 2019
1247 posts
1547 upvotes
pwned.u wrote: I have no problem with anyone using this deal more than once. But at a certain point do you not ask yourself "Even if I can get this, should I?" I mean SonicRings says he placed 80+ at the same location. Over 10/11 months that's about twice a week for almost a year. Dude I like a whopper as much as the next person but doesn't it ever become tiring? Boring? Don't you get sick of eating the same thing? Prisoners get a better menu variety than this.

You've saved tons of money with this, why not splurge and get that new featured burger, maybe the Bacon King, or Roadhouse King?

Sorry, don't mean to judge, maybe it's more about getting a deal which I know can be additive in and of itself.....
I mean, I usually order 3 for the family. So change your twice every week estimate to twice every 3 weeks.

And no, whoppers are great, especially with cheese. I did get tired of them a few months ago, so I'd get the $3 Harvey's burger instead, or the $2 toonie tuesday at KFC. Those are sadly done, and the Harvey's one's now for a $3 angus burger which ends in May, so looks like I'll be going back to getting the Whopper more often when that happens. But Whoppers with cheese are great. I mean look at this!

Image

They're literally cheaper than any food anywhere else. If I want fast food, I want it because it's cheap. So I get the cheapest one, obviously. Otherwise I'll just cook my own food. I'm quite a good cook ;)

And I love how, for some reason, they always put 2 slices of cheese. It even says so on the receipt! I don't even know why. There's literally no way to add more than one slice when making an order, and I'm only being charged $1, so it's literally just a free extra slice for no reason, and it's great.

Image

Top