Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Burger King

Burger King free Whopper with min $1 mobile app order.

• Last Updated:
  • May 26th, 2022 8:55 am
Oct 14, 2008
460 posts
145 upvotes
Toronto
parkesto wrote: On what planet is a whopper 3$? lol
$2.... on Wednesdays in 2014 Face With Tears Of Joy Tbh I'd consider being banned by Burger King a badge of honour.
Deal Addict
Apr 12, 2013
2924 posts
1906 upvotes
Moon
what emails are you guys using 10 minute mail doesnt seem to work anymore.
Koodo, Public Mobile, Lucky Mobile Customer
Apr 2, 2015
259 posts
1311 upvotes
White Rock, BC
pwned.u wrote: I mean SonicRings says he placed 80+ at the same location. Over 10/11 months that's about twice a week for almost a year. Dude I like a whopper as much as the next person but doesn't it ever become tiring? Boring? Don't you get sick of eating the same thing? Prisoners get a better menu variety than this.
Maybe he is selling them on Craigslist. Everything is being scalped nowadays... :facepalm:
Deal Addict
May 23, 2008
2080 posts
3052 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
Maybe it's me, but unless I'm starving, I find it difficult to get through a Whopper. Like halfway through it just gets kinda gross to me. I can polish off a Big Mac, Dave's Single, or Teen Burger no problem, but I always hit the wall with the Whopper...
Deal Addict
Nov 21, 2019
1247 posts
1547 upvotes
Ninja Robot Pirate wrote: Maybe it's me, but unless I'm starving, I find it difficult to get through a Whopper. Like halfway through it just gets kinda gross to me. I can polish off a Big Mac, Dave's Single, or Teen Burger no problem, but I always hit the wall with the Whopper...
Definitely just you.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 15, 2020
5734 posts
4381 upvotes
Ninja Robot Pirate wrote: Maybe it's me, but unless I'm starving, I find it difficult to get through a Whopper. Like halfway through it just gets kinda gross to me. I can polish off a Big Mac, Dave's Single, or Teen Burger no problem, but I always hit the wall with the Whopper...
next time ask for less mayo.
Deal Addict
May 23, 2008
2080 posts
3052 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
evilYoda wrote: next time ask for less mayo.
realBIGmike wrote: This!
I already do! Light mayo + heavy tomato + heavy lettuce gang. I've stopped saying heavy ketchup because I'll either get the regular amount or an unholy ketchup bukkake burger. Safer to just get packets and add it myself.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 15, 2020
5734 posts
4381 upvotes
ask for mustard on there and hold the mayo
Deal Addict
Aug 9, 2013
4281 posts
1814 upvotes
Scarborough
Update!

So I was able to apply the gmail trick using mobile browser (non-incognito mode). Made about 10 emails back to back.
TIL- when you ask for cheese they give you two slices.
Deal Addict
Dec 23, 2015
1375 posts
2742 upvotes
The min $2 order to receive your $1 burger makes it a lukewarm deal.
Nov 11, 2019
85 posts
112 upvotes
Ninja Robot Pirate wrote: I already do! Light mayo + heavy tomato + heavy lettuce gang. I've stopped saying heavy ketchup because I'll either get the regular amount or an unholy ketchup bukkake burger. Safer to just get packets and add it myself.
Could be a mayo bukkake burger
Deal Addict
Nov 21, 2019
1247 posts
1547 upvotes
6060842 wrote: The min $2 order to receive your $1 burger makes it a lukewarm deal.
The min amount is $1, not $2.
OrangeBerry wrote: Update!

So I was able to apply the gmail trick using mobile browser (non-incognito mode). Made about 10 emails back to back.
Wait, the gmail trick works again? Doesn't it not allow the order to go through?
Last edited by SonicRings on Apr 15th, 2022 2:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Nov 21, 2019
1247 posts
1547 upvotes
OrangeBerry wrote: Update!

Wait, the gmail trick works again? Doesn't it not allow the order to go through?
Deal Addict
Dec 23, 2015
1375 posts
2742 upvotes
SonicRings wrote: The min amount is $1, not $2.
Maybe they changed it since yesterday but mine was $2.
May 22, 2009
646 posts
1271 upvotes
Canada
SonicRings wrote: Wait, the gmail trick works again? Doesn't it not allow the order to go through?
He means mobile browser, not the mobile app. I just checked and the free whopper deal is listed if you browse via mobile browser. It is not listed if you use a desktop browser. I didn't try a new sign up so that I can't confirm
Don't ask "Is this a good deal?" when creating a thread. That goes in shopping discussion. Please post the price in title. Giving upvotes is free and yes, it is imaginary points that mean nothing but it also makes their effort feel appreciated
Deal Addict
Nov 21, 2019
1247 posts
1547 upvotes
pwned.u wrote: He means mobile browser, not the mobile app. I just checked and the free whopper deal is listed if you browse via mobile browser. It is not listed if you use a desktop browser. I didn't try a new sign up so that I can't confirm
Well that's the thing, that stopped working last week. The mobile browser trick worked since they made the app detect duplicate accounts, but now it no longer works. You can make an account, but it complains about the store being unavailable when completing the order, so the account is essentially a dud.

Also, you can get the deal on PC.

May 22, 2009
646 posts
1271 upvotes
Canada
SonicRings wrote: Well that's the thing, that stopped working last week. The mobile browser trick worked since they made the app detect duplicate accounts, but now it no longer works. You can make an account, but it complains about the store being unavailable when completing the order, so the account is essentially a dud.

Also, you can get the deal on PC.

I would love to be wrong but this deal is not listed if you go to the BK site on a desktop. Your photo even says the same. "Mobile Exclusive offer" Get a FREE whopper with your first moblie order purchase over $1.

I thought this was only offered on their app. I have not tried using the gmail trick on their mobile browser site. Are you're saying you have always been ordering off their browser site and not the app and this is what has been cut off since last week?
Don't ask "Is this a good deal?" when creating a thread. That goes in shopping discussion. Please post the price in title. Giving upvotes is free and yes, it is imaginary points that mean nothing but it also makes their effort feel appreciated