Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Burger King

Burger King free Whopper with min $1 mobile app order.

• Last Updated:
  • May 26th, 2022 8:55 am
Oct 3, 2015
884 posts
1891 upvotes
Toronto
pwned.u wrote: I would love to be wrong but this deal is not listed if you go to the BK site on a desktop. Your photo even says the same. "Mobile Exclusive offer" Get a FREE whopper with your first moblie order purchase over $1.

I thought this was only offered on their app. I have not tried using the gmail trick on their mobile browser site. Are you're saying you have always been ordering off their browser site and not the app and this is what has been cut off since last week?
I am on the website on a desktop right now and the deal is there....
Deal Addict
Nov 21, 2019
1247 posts
1547 upvotes
pwned.u wrote: I would love to be wrong but this deal is not listed if you go to the BK site on a desktop. Your photo even says the same. "Mobile Exclusive offer" Get a FREE whopper with your first moblie order purchase over $1.

I thought this was only offered on their app. I have not tried using the gmail trick on their mobile browser site. Are you're saying you have always been ordering off their browser site and not the app and this is what has been cut off since last week?
I've been using their mobile app until last week. Since last week, only the site works on desktop.
May 22, 2009
646 posts
1271 upvotes
Canada
TheMadMax wrote: I am on the website on a desktop right now and the deal is there....
I see it too. It still says "Mobile exclusive offer". I have not tried ordering from a desktop pc, hey if it works great. I don't know why they would call it a mobile exclusive offer if it worked on a desktop pic.
Don't ask "Is this a good deal?" when creating a thread. That goes in shopping discussion. Please post the price in title. Giving upvotes is free and yes, it is imaginary points that mean nothing but it also makes their effort feel appreciated
Aug 30, 2021
168 posts
179 upvotes
pwned.u wrote: I see it too. It still says "Mobile exclusive offer". I have not tried ordering from a desktop pc, hey if it works great. I don't know why they would call it a mobile exclusive offer if it worked on a desktop pic.
It's more like "Ordering ahead offer" as this offer doesn't allow you to redeem at counter...?
Dec 31, 2006
880 posts
668 upvotes
I only did this 3 times in the summer and fall and it seems like they blocked me from doing it tried on a computer using a credit card that defenitly had not been used before

I hope that I can still order other stuff from them using the app

also getting that duplicate account message after changing my ip adress and trying to make a new account on a computer
Deal Fanatic
Jan 18, 2003
6148 posts
1995 upvotes
Mississauga
i can't checkout on any orders using their website on my phone.... even without the free whopper.... keep getting the uh oh error.... garbage site...lol
Deal Fanatic
Nov 15, 2020
5733 posts
4381 upvotes
the free whopper for $1 purchase is now over.
Aug 30, 2021
168 posts
179 upvotes
it seems Burgerking is brining the points program in Canada, like the one US has for a while.

https://www.burgerking.ca/bkrewards

Guests will earn points, called Crowns, for every $1.00 CAD spent (before taxes and applicable fees) at participating Canadian Burger King restaurants, which they can redeem for certain BK food items. Guests can also earn Crowns faster during limited time events.

Edit:
For now, Only mobile/online order will be able to earn points

Can guests earn Crowns for in-restaurant purchases?
At this time, Crowns can only be earned through the BK app or on burgerking.ca.
Deal Addict
Dec 5, 2010
3676 posts
1452 upvotes
Montreal
BK GG gameover .... time to move on!
Deal Addict
Jan 8, 2015
1457 posts
1012 upvotes
God damn it! I had a chuckle seeing this thread pop again and looked forward to the whopper heist update. Now I'm disappointed.

The points system will mean the end of good coupons, won't it? I should have taken advantage of the whopper loophole just to spite BK for this! :(
Deal Addict
Mar 26, 2011
1994 posts
1422 upvotes
Toronto
Quickman wrote: The points system will mean the end of good coupons, won't it? I should have taken advantage of the whopper loophole just to spite BK for this! :(
Did BK have any decent coupons? I feel like the last few times I've received them they've always been the same lame offers.
Deal Addict
Jan 8, 2015
1457 posts
1012 upvotes
Alexandero2 wrote: Did BK have any decent coupons? I feel like the last few times I've received them they've always been the same lame offers.
They went up in price this year but the 2 whopper jr + 2 small fries or 2 original chicken sandwich + 2 small fries were my go to. They were $4.99 and $6.99 before the price increase, now $5.99 and $7.99.
Deal Addict
Mar 26, 2011
1994 posts
1422 upvotes
Toronto
Quickman wrote: They went up in price this year but the 2 whopper jr + 2 small fries or 2 original chicken sandwich + 2 small fries were my go to. They were $4.99 and $6.99 before the price increase, now $5.99 and $7.99.
Gotcha, yeah those were pretty decent
Deal Fanatic
Nov 15, 2020
5733 posts
4381 upvotes
now for the haul count. Who wants to go first?
Jan 1, 2021
267 posts
892 upvotes
I always use apple pay and go on whopper wednesday.

$8 after tax for whopper combo + free whopper
Deal Addict
Dec 24, 2007
1093 posts
1727 upvotes
what other food hacks have you guys been using? there are so many in the states that i used

i had free panera bread unlimited sips (free unlimited coffee/soda/teas/etc)
always 2 for 1 subway footlongs (two meals under 10$)
mcdonalds always had free fries with 1$ purchase or some other super cheap item
taco bell free taco or burrito with new account (like 50x at least, lol)

but in canada all i have is
mcdonalds free on new account and 1$ purchase
mary browns free big mary on new account(need unique valid cell phone number)
burger king free whopper on 1 $ (does this still work with new accounts)
mcdonalds app in canada is garbage

we need a frugal food thread
Deal Fanatic
Nov 15, 2020
5733 posts
4381 upvotes
There is a greater concentration of fast food businesses in the US, and I feel we've been given a fair number of close to free deals over the years. It matters more that it happened with giants like MCD and BK.
Oct 20, 2014
187 posts
78 upvotes
Toronto
TrueToy wrote: what other food hacks have you guys been using? there are so many in the states that i used
I have something for one of the food apps in Canada, but I'm terrified to release it because they will close the loophole in a heartbeat. Probably saved over $100 so far. I know, far fetched ect ect, but its true.

Think they would have a bug bounty if I reported it? It's one of the big 3 fast food joints. It basically lowers a menu item by a few bucks. but it's always available.
Deal Addict
Nov 30, 2016
1087 posts
1464 upvotes
Grande Prairie, AB
Delacos wrote: I have something for one of the food apps in Canada, but I'm terrified to release it because they will close the loophole in a heartbeat. Probably saved over $100 so far. I know, far fetched ect ect, but its true.

Think they would have a bug bounty if I reported it? It's one of the big 3 fast food joints. It basically lowers a menu item by a few bucks. but it's always available.
RIP your inbox