Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Burger King

Burger King free Whopper with min $1 mobile app order.

• Last Updated:
  • May 26th, 2022 8:55 am
Deal Addict
Oct 12, 2021
2900 posts
2672 upvotes
pandelun wrote: I ordered it about 7 or so times.
You had to make multiple accounts or did the offer not end getting removed after the first use???
Banned
Mar 29, 2022
152 posts
103 upvotes
StormJG wrote: You had to make multiple accounts or did the offer not end getting removed after the first use???
The period trick worked for one email address for the majority of the orders; the trick then stopped. After, I used real email addresses for the others. I have a few personal and work emails, so I didn’t need to create any for this.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 15, 2020
8453 posts
6938 upvotes
SonicRings wrote: 111 since May 24, 2021 LMAO. Man, it's hilarious seeing the dates I placed orders. (Obviously these weren't all just for me). The most I ordered in a month was 24, and the fewest was 2. What a wild ride. It was good while it lasted!
You're the winner.

I've done maybe 60. Towards the end at one location I saw the whole owner's family working there, and no hired help. I didnt want to keep going seeing how badly things were going for them.
Feb 1, 2010
51 posts
113 upvotes
London
SonicRings wrote: ↑ 111 since May 24, 2021 LMAO. Man, it's hilarious seeing the dates I placed orders. (Obviously these weren't all just for me). The most I ordered in a month was 24, and the fewest was 2. What a wild ride. It was good while it lasted!

You're the winner.

I've done maybe 60. Towards the end at one location I saw the whole owner's family working there, and no hired help. I didnt want to keep going seeing how badly things were going for them.

Just curious. How fat are you guys now after this promotion??
Deal Fanatic
Nov 15, 2020
8453 posts
6938 upvotes
A little perspective here - the promo went on for 8-9 months. 60 burgers is not that much. I think the biggest factor is what was ordered for the $1 item. If that person ordered only an ice cream cone then wow.
Deal Addict
Nov 21, 2019
1378 posts
1671 upvotes
LondonDealChaser wrote: SonicRings wrote: ↑ 111 since May 24, 2021 LMAO. Man, it's hilarious seeing the dates I placed orders. (Obviously these weren't all just for me). The most I ordered in a month was 24, and the fewest was 2. What a wild ride. It was good while it lasted!

You're the winner.

Just curious. How fat are you guys now after this promotion??
I'm still skinny and underweight. I wish I could have gained some weight but alas lmao.

Also let me remind you that I ordered for 3 people. So it's more like 35 whoppers over the course of 1 year.

evilYoda wrote: A little perspective here - the promo went on for 8-9 months. 60 burgers is not that much. I think the biggest factor is what was ordered for the $1 item. If that person ordered only an ice cream cone then wow.
$1 ice cream until that stopped being a dollar, then $1 cheese on the whopper.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)