Tags:
Deal Guru
Mar 22, 2005
10780 posts
3325 upvotes
I have tried all of these

1. Chicken is good, a little slaty but I like it
2. Fish is fine. Nothing special.
3. Pork is a bit too saucy. I had them once and they were good. Second time not.

For$2.50 you can't beat them for cheap sandwiches. A lot of food for the buck.
Mar 21, 2008
312 posts
36 upvotes
Calgary
trystee wrote: It looks like they've replaced the BBQ Pulled Pork with the Big King for their 2 for $5 Mix & Match deal:

Burger King has the best deals of any fast food place by far!
Deal Guru
Mar 23, 2005
13432 posts
294 upvotes
Midland
I had the Big King BURGER and I thought that it was better than a Big Mac BURGER. :)
"Nothing in the world can take the place of Persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent." - US President, Calvin Coolidge
Banned
Oct 5, 2015
951 posts
665 upvotes
Outremont, QC
CalgaryMan wrote:
trystee wrote: It looks like they've replaced the BBQ Pulled Pork with the Big King for their 2 for $5 Mix & Match deal:

Burger King has the best deals of any fast food place by far!
2 Big King burgers for $5 is a sweet deal indeed.
Deal Addict
Apr 9, 2008
2835 posts
214 upvotes
Toronto
This is the best deal though I often feel sick after having them.
I like spicy fish,
Deal Guru
Mar 22, 2005
10780 posts
3325 upvotes
Big King added? NICE!

I'm in for dinner. :)
Dec 29, 2001
901 posts
171 upvotes
Kitchener/Waterloo
Agreed will have to stop by BK today for the Big King the clone of the Big Mac....
Oct 17, 2015
411 posts
112 upvotes
Mississauga
I prefer to get a 2 subway chicken terakkis footlongs for 10 bucks, have the time it is 50% with coupon code or bogo with 1 drink....
Deal Addict
Nov 21, 2011
2575 posts
1610 upvotes
Parksville, BC
Tried the Big ing and Spicy Chicken tonight. Big King is fine, better than McD's for sure. Jalapeños ruined the taste of the Spicy Chicken for me. Too much. Its a lot of food for the money fore sure.
Mar 21, 2008
312 posts
36 upvotes
Calgary
flopticalcube wrote: Tried the Big ing and Spicy Chicken tonight. Big King is fine, better than McD's for sure. Jalapeños ruined the taste of the Spicy Chicken for me. Too much. Its a lot of food for the money fore sure.
Most definitely, in terms of fast food in Canada, this is the most food you can get for the money currently. It's funny how one Original Chicken Sandwich is $4.69 and for only 31c more you can get a 2nd one.

Let's hope this deal stays around for a long time to come. It's been on for quite some time already, initially only included the Original Chicken Sandwich then in late 2015 they added the Big Fish. In about April of this year they added the Pulled Pork sandwiches, and now they've replaced the pulled pork with Big King's which is good other than for the fact that I'm getting 2 Big Kings way more than I should be LOL!
Deal Addict
Oct 29, 2005
2132 posts
190 upvotes
Canada
on a side note...does BK Canada have the 0.89 pancakes deal?...saw it in a commercial...could be US though.
Deal Addict
Jan 2, 2012
4193 posts
1086 upvotes
Charlottetown
is the Big King supposed to have the "secret sauce" on it? i got one about a month ago and it didn't, was kind of dry and tasteless and thought they must have forgotten to put it on.
Deal Expert
Dec 7, 2012
32228 posts
8548 upvotes
GTHA
townie22 wrote: is the Big King supposed to have the "secret sauce" on it? i got one about a month ago and it didn't, was kind of dry and tasteless and thought they must have forgotten to put it on.
the sauce is 'sweet thousand-island-style dressing'

"Our BIG KING™ Sandwich features two savoury flame-grilled beef patties, topped with melted cheese, fresh cut lettuce, crisp onions, crunchy pickles, and features a sweet thousand-island-style dressing, all on a warm, toasted sesame seed bun."
http://burgerking.ca/menu-item/big-king
Deal Addict
Jul 6, 2010
3064 posts
831 upvotes
Toronto
The 2 Big Kings I got a couple weeks back were pretty awful, wasn't very warm, was dry and bun seemed harder than it should have been to me. Might just have been the batch I grabbed from the one across from Eaton Centre, I'll try a different location next time.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)