[Burger King] Chicken/Spicy Chicken, Big Fish, Whopper - 2/$6

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 30th, 2017 5:31 pm
Tags:
Deal Addict
May 27, 2004
1043 posts
313 upvotes
Just tried the Big King - it's pretty good!
Deal Fanatic
Jul 29, 2006
6424 posts
471 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks didn't know the Big King was back on
is it free :cheesygri
Deal Addict
Apr 9, 2008
2835 posts
214 upvotes
Toronto
fish sandwich has also been around for a while and been active all that time.

I just had 1 last week and another 3 weeks ago and another 2 months ago and so on.

spicy fish is better than regualar fish. however in both cases, cant finish both as I feel sick after having them but its a great price so I still have it,
Deal Addict
Aug 6, 2004
1486 posts
234 upvotes
bsobaid wrote:
spicy fish is better than regualar fish. however in both cases, cant finish both as I feel sick after having them but its a great price so I still have it,
Don't feel sick but do feel a bit of unease after two of these. Tried them twice because of price and initially thought it was just a one time thing.

Somehow really filling and lack of appetite for much longer than the size of the meal would suggest

Don't know what's in these to cause that
Dec 16, 2009
330 posts
74 upvotes
bsobaid wrote: spicy fish is better than regualar fish. however in both cases, cant finish both as I feel sick after having them but its a great price so I still have it,
BK Fish is inedible, and you're GOING to be sick if you eat it. WHY do you do it???
Deal Expert
Dec 7, 2012
32228 posts
8548 upvotes
GTHA
Discuss wrote: Burger king trying to up mcdondalds?
Burger King looks to beef up in Canada
http://business.financialpost.com/news/ ... -in-canada

“Burger King is still fairly small (in Canada), and it’s one of the markets where we see a lot of potential for growth,” Daniel Schwartz, the company’s chief executive, said in an interview Thursday.

“We have been growing (Burger King’s) same-store sales at a very healthy pace in Canada over the past few years. Now it’s on us to also start growing our restaurant count to have a greater presence throughout the country.”
Deal Fanatic
Sep 4, 2009
6575 posts
716 upvotes
tk1000 wrote: Burger King looks to beef up in Canada
http://business.financialpost.com/news/ ... -in-canada

“Burger King is still fairly small (in Canada), and it’s one of the markets where we see a lot of potential for growth,” Daniel Schwartz, the company’s chief executive, said in an interview Thursday.

“We have been growing (Burger King’s) same-store sales at a very healthy pace in Canada over the past few years. Now it’s on us to also start growing our restaurant count to have a greater presence throughout the country.”
BK seems to be a dying brand to me. Tim Hortons is where all the growth is for a franchisee.
[OP]
Deal Expert
Jun 23, 2005
21536 posts
156348 upvotes
GTA
Finally got a chance to try the Big King...can confirm it's the real deal in terms of taste - was very impressed! Given the low price one might expect the quality to not be that great, but this is hands down the best sandwich by far out of the three!
Oct 28, 2015
314 posts
115 upvotes
I finally got around to trying the Big King and the experience was a little underwhelming. I would rather refer to these as Little King. Maybe they forgot to put the sauce on both of mine, because they looked and tasted like a double jr. whopper without the dressing. If I could have these with the Big Mac sauce then I would be ok with that. That's exactly what I'll do. Grab some Big Mac sauce from McDonald's and slather it all over the Big King.
Deal Addict
Mar 12, 2016
1109 posts
561 upvotes
what is the expiry date for this deal?
I'm fat enough, man.
Aug 4, 2012
186 posts
108 upvotes
Toronto
2 for $10 Whopper meal. I saw the commercial on tv.
Banned
Oct 5, 2015
951 posts
665 upvotes
Outremont, QC
Thanks for the post, I also saw this offer on their window.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)