• Last Updated:
  • Feb 18th, 2015 11:52 pm
Tags:
Deal Addict
May 13, 2005
1507 posts
315 upvotes
Toronto
mitchellsegal wrote: How do you get to these coupons? When I click on the link in the first sentence, it takes me to the BK site, but it says "page not found". When I click on current offers, it shows me the daily specials, but none of these coupons mentioned in this post. How does one find the actual coupons, so I can use them?
They are usually in the Fresh Offers section, when you click on the Coupons image.

For some reason, they took it down earlier. Most likely to encourage higher spending from the holiday season.
Dec 3, 2013
16 posts
2 upvotes
Saint-Jean-Sur-Riche…
Tried to submit a coupon that gives me a free extra sandwich...they flat out refused saying something that Wednesdays their coupons are not redeemable....fake coupons?

Not going back ever.
Dec 8, 2014
7 posts
8 upvotes
Waterloo, ON
DarkReaper wrote: They are usually in the Fresh Offers section, when you click on the Coupons image.

For some reason, they took it down earlier. Most likely to encourage higher spending from the holiday season.
RafaelA705 wrote: The link is broken.
This link still works http://www.pdf-archive.com/2014/11/25/ff-eng/

I don't understand why BK would take coupons down since they don't expire till Jan 4.
Oct 7, 2014
2 posts
1 upvote
Halifax, NS
there seems to be a problem with their website... I'm getting the "Whoops, this page can't be found"
After clicking a few different things, I end up right back to the Whoopsie page.
Always seems to be a problem with BK whether online or in the restaurant.
I don't what want "Whoopsie", I want "Whoppsie".
Deal Addict
Aug 29, 2008
1555 posts
238 upvotes
St. John's
nabdalla wrote: beware they fry their chicken and fish in the same oil as they fry their breakfast pork sausages
Really? Didn't know that
Deal Fanatic
Jul 29, 2006
6424 posts
471 upvotes
Toronto
xRFDLurker wrote: The coupons for the nuggets are amazing.
Are they better than MCDs?
Jul 14, 2010
657 posts
243 upvotes
501 wrote: Are they better than MCDs?
I think the chicken is better, but they aren't as crispy as the MCD nuggets.
[OP]
Feb 11, 2007
888 posts
587 upvotes
Toronto
I much prefer the nuggets at McDonald's. The nuggets at Burger King taste too much like the ones you buy at supermarkets. The Burger King next to the Eaton centre has free WiFi. They recently renovated and it looks pretty nice. Unfortunately upstairs is closed at night and I had to sit downstairs with all the beggars.
Jan 30, 2009
74 posts
11 upvotes
YVR
Molari wrote: Tried to submit a coupon that gives me a free extra sandwich...they flat out refused saying something that Wednesdays their coupons are not redeemable....fake coupons?

Not going back ever.
I had a similar experience with the whopper coupons rejected on a Wednesday, however they said I could use the coupons for other burgers instead.
Apr 10, 2006
352 posts
156 upvotes
miamea wrote: I had a similar experience with the whopper coupons rejected on a Wednesday, however they said I could use the coupons for other burgers instead.
Yeah, they won't let you use whopper coupons on wednesdays as it's already a deal blah blah blah. Oh well.
prvt10 wrote: I much prefer the nuggets at McDonald's. The nuggets at Burger King taste too much like the ones you buy at supermarkets.
Yeah, their nuggets tastes funky.
Deal Addict
Sep 27, 2008
3537 posts
272 upvotes
Adelaide
vanpatrick81 wrote: Yeah, they won't let you use whopper coupons on wednesdays as it's already a deal blah blah blah. Oh well.
That's not really surprising. Says right on the coupons "Not to be used with any other coupons or offers"
Deal Expert
Nov 7, 2009
16955 posts
1538 upvotes
scarberia
can anyone confirm if the 2 for $2 smoothies still on? hot deal imo!
i5 2500k PC RIP | Corsair Neutron GTX 240GB SSD | Samsung 840 Pro 256 gb SSD | Eco Coolit hybrid | MSI P67A-GD53 (B3) | 16 gb DDR3 RAM | GeForce GTS 450 x 2 SLI | Antec TP 650W modular | Antec 300 case | ACER H236HL IPS | DIR-880L AC router | Buffalo LS421DE NAS | Windows 8.1 Pro

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)