Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Burger King

BURGER KING Free nashville hot chicken with $1 purchase in app may 31 june 13

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 14th, 2021 5:43 pm
Dec 25, 2012
51 posts
60 upvotes
Brampton
Ordered last night. Was ok. I didn't order anything else. Just add bacon, lettuce, and tomato to make it exactly $1.
Images
  • Screenshot_20210603-212747_Burger King CA.jpg
Banned
Jan 27, 2014
5574 posts
2580 upvotes
So do people prefer the Nashville for $1 or Whopper for $1?
Deal Fanatic
Jul 2, 2001
5155 posts
2886 upvotes
GTA
These are pretty good, had 3 already... running out of email addresses to register Face With Tears Of Joy
Mar 7, 2007
304 posts
96 upvotes
Toronto
shabby wrote: These are pretty good, had 3 already... running out of email addresses to register Face With Tears Of Joy
Use the . (Period) trick in gmail to get multiple emails addresses without creating any new. Essentially add a period “.” anywhere in your gmail address when you enter it anywhere. This tricks all applications into thinking this is a new email address but gmail itself doesn’t recognize the period so sends the email to your original email address.

Eg. if [email protected] is your email then you can use [email protected] or [email protected] and so on anywhere and gmail will send the email to [email protected].
Banned
Jan 27, 2014
5574 posts
2580 upvotes
For the USA BK just released the Ch'king chicken sandwich to enter itself into the chicken sandwich war. It looks huge!

Penalty Box
Jun 20, 2020
17136 posts
22932 upvotes
Toronto
ar2020 wrote: For the USA BK just released the Ch'king chicken sandwich to enter itself into the chicken sandwich war. It looks huge!
I watched this video

Burger King enters the fast food chicken sandwich war | USA TODAY

Published on 3 Jun 2021
Burger King launched its new Ch'King chicken sandwich to push itself into the chicken sandwich war. How does it compare?

RELATED: https://youtu.be/Ocy0QGi0ED4

It includes a hand-breaded chicken filet, pickles and a signature sauce served on a potato bun. Customers can also get a spicy version which includes a "spicy glaze," says the fast-food chain, or a Deluxe version with lettuce and tomato.

The fast-food chain says customers who order the sandwich online or through Burger King's app will get a free Whopper. The Ch'King offer for the free Whopper is valid until June 20
Destiny is all
Banned
Jan 27, 2014
5574 posts
2580 upvotes
Dhanushan wrote: I watched this video

Burger King enters the fast food chicken sandwich war | USA TODAY
Wow they were very impressed with the BK Ch'king maybe only behind Chick Fil A.
Deal Addict
Oct 8, 2015
2927 posts
2979 upvotes
Province of Bring Ca…
This is actually pretty good chicken burger!

The closest BK near my place always makes dry and small whopper, but this chicken burger is surprisingly tasty
Banned
Jan 27, 2014
5574 posts
2580 upvotes
Wow I just had the $1 Whopper. First time ever having a Whopper. I've had a Big Mac before and it's nasty. Tastes nothing like beef and is a sad small sandwich. Do people actually prefer Big Mac over Whopper? It just goes to show you McDonald's just has the big marketing machine.

The Whopper is incredible added with cheese ($1). Very flavorful, HUGE, and good toppings. I was surprised how big and heavy the burger looked inside the wrapper.

I now think the Whopper is the better deal.
Deal Expert
Mar 22, 2004
15268 posts
6332 upvotes
RFD
Had another today and despite ordering extra toppings was not given extra. This time the chicken was crispy as the first time but more oily. It was not even half spicy as the first time around. Not sure what happened, it's like they forgot to add spice. This time the chicken piece was little thicker. Still juicy inside.

Still good though. Had it with a $1 ice cream
PXL_20210604_210829944~2.jpg
PXL_20210604_210333474.jpg
PXL_20210604_210308872.jpg
Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2012
2959 posts
3220 upvotes
Surrey
It’s an average burger at best. I don’t think I’d pay more than $3.50 for it.
Deal Expert
Mar 22, 2004
15268 posts
6332 upvotes
RFD
henrik112 wrote: It’s an average burger at best. I don’t think I’d pay more than $3.50 for it.
Mary Brown's Big Mary $3.99 every Monday fits the bill.
Oct 9, 2014
358 posts
497 upvotes
YEG, YXE, YYZ
I don't know what some of you are on, but this sandwich is the BOMB DOT COM!

There goes my diet for the next 9 days.
Banned
Jan 27, 2014
5574 posts
2580 upvotes
henrik112 wrote: It’s an average burger at best. I don’t think I’d pay more than $3.50 for it.
radeonboy wrote: Mary Brown's Big Mary $3.99 every Monday fits the bill.
No one is paying full price for a Big Mary either.
Oct 15, 2017
568 posts
368 upvotes
Canada
dsweetlou wrote: Had little bit of a kick to it, but overwhelmingly salty. After couple bites, felt like I was downing packets of salt. Thumbs down.
All in the name of science, I went to a different location to try another Nashville hot chicken sandwich. Since I kept reading so many glowing reviews, I must have got a bad sandwich the first time.

As soon as the cashier handed me the bag today, my finely tuned left-arm scale registered a noticeable weight difference compared to the first sandwich. Looking good so far. Upon opening the bag, I pulled out a considerable amount of napkins. Then, the sandwich, which indeed had some weight to it. Heavier than the first sandwich, that's for sure.

Unwrapping the sandwich revealed a larger, overall thicker piece of chicken. I tasted a thinner part of the chicken on it's own, and the breading and sauce/oil is indeed very salty. That's what it was. Lack of consistency. This thicker sandwich, tasted considerably better. Bites where the chicken was thinner, the saltiness overwhelmed everything. The thicker bites allowed the chicken and other toppings to shine.

This BK Nashville hot chicken sandwich is okay, as long as you don't get stuck with a thin piece of chicken. There are plenty of other consistently better chicken sandwiches like Popeye's and Mary Browns.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 15, 2020
5819 posts
4439 upvotes
Wasnt bad, but they should be charging less than a whopper.
Deal Addict
Oct 17, 2009
1469 posts
3457 upvotes
These are significantly better without the hot sauce.