Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Burger King

BURGER KING Free nashville hot chicken with $1 purchase in app may 31 june 13

  • Last Updated:
  • Jun 14th, 2021 5:43 pm
Deal Addict
Sep 10, 2001
3390 posts
1142 upvotes
I wish people would not abuse deals like this, makes it less likely to happen again.

The chicken was actually pretty good, mine was fresh and tasty. Happened to try the impossible whopper, I'm not sure what exactly was going on but both myself and my son tried and both of is seemed to think it was very good, better than even a regular whopper? Strange.....
Deal Fanatic
Jun 4, 2012
5036 posts
4469 upvotes
retrojimmy wrote: Ordered last night. Was ok. I didn't order anything else. Just add bacon, lettuce, and tomato to make it exactly $1.
Dollar softcone ice cream went well with this deal when I tried it last week. Paid $1.05 all in!
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jul 6, 2010
3591 posts
1439 upvotes
Edmonton
Here was my go. I enjoyed it with the additional toppings. I found the red sauce had a bit of kick but aside from the slight heat it had little flavour. Though I enjoyed the flavour of the Mayo like sauce.
Images
  • upload.jpg
  • upload.jpg
Moderator
User avatar
Sep 30, 2001
29596 posts
9142 upvotes
Toronto
had it today with lettuce, onions and bacon added. it's not very hot - something along the lines of Frank's red hot. overall it tasted weird to me and didn't really sit well. not something I would order again.
Be kind and civil with one another
Deal Guru
Mar 1, 2002
11884 posts
9751 upvotes
Toronto
Got one today, seems they were trying to knockoff Popeyes spicy. Thinner and not as good, but for free happy to oblige.
Images
  • IMG_20210605_211518.jpg
Deal Guru
User avatar
Jan 30, 2006
13826 posts
2950 upvotes
Vancouver
Does BK have separate hours for breakfast and lunch like Mcds?
Moderator
User avatar
Sep 30, 2001
29596 posts
9142 upvotes
Toronto
trellaine201 wrote: Does BK have separate hours for breakfast and lunch like Mcds?
yes. typically 10-10:30am is the cutover.
Be kind and civil with one another
Banned
User avatar
Jan 27, 2014
5574 posts
2580 upvotes
dvdvideo wrote: I wish people would not abuse deals like this, makes it less likely to happen again.

The chicken was actually pretty good, mine was fresh and tasty. Happened to try the impossible whopper, I'm not sure what exactly was going on but both myself and my son tried and both of is seemed to think it was very good, better than even a regular whopper? Strange.....
Yeah you're right. Didn't Mary Brown's get rid of their free Big Mary app promo after people abused it?

I would love for BK to continue bringing great app offers. Speaking of which an offer on the Impossible Whopper would be great so I can try it too.
Banned
User avatar
Jan 27, 2014
5574 posts
2580 upvotes
TheGoodDealer wrote: Here was my go. I enjoyed it with the additional toppings. I found the red sauce had a bit of kick but aside from the slight heat it had little flavour. Though I enjoyed the flavour of the Mayo like sauce.
Did you forget to get zesty sauce with the onion rings?
Deal Addict
Nov 21, 2017
1000 posts
745 upvotes
Surrey BC
Garbage app/website. Not even letting me checkout.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jul 6, 2010
3591 posts
1439 upvotes
Edmonton
ar2020 wrote: Did you forget to get zesty sauce with the onion rings?
It came with zesty sauce, that stuff is too hot for me Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Cold Sweat
Newbie
Jul 24, 2019
69 posts
40 upvotes
why do people think super spicy = good?
so what it isn't burning with spice? does 'hotness' really equate to better taste?

IMO, this burger is just 'spicy enough' .
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jun 1, 2007
1502 posts
398 upvotes
Toronto
The iOS app has added Apple Pay as payment option.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Oct 30, 2013
4189 posts
4681 upvotes
Ottawa
Johnsk1 wrote: why do people think super spicy = good?
so what it isn't burning with spice? does 'hotness' really equate to better taste?

IMO, this burger is just 'spicy enough' .
Because a lot of people enjoy spicy food? Don't know how that's difficult to comprehend.
Final Fantasy XVI waiting room.
Sr. Member
Mar 21, 2010
556 posts
244 upvotes
Had it from the Richmond BC location today. It wasn't bad. Chicken was juicy, lots of hot sauce. Can't believe regular price is 8.99 though. Who would pay that?
Deal Expert
User avatar
Jan 12, 2017
20553 posts
5870 upvotes
Scarberia
greatwiseone2 wrote: Had it from the Richmond BC location today. It wasn't bad. Chicken was juicy, lots of hot sauce. Can't believe regular price is 8.99 though. Who would pay that?
wow, xpensiveAF! i gotta try this free one day... prolly no hot sauce and extra veggies for me..not a fan of spicy foods...always get the s*hits!
*SIG: Ryzen R5 2600 cpu w/ ASrock B450M OCd to [email protected] stock cooler 16gb ram win10 pro w/radeon rx460 rogers Gigabit<< xb1 gamertag: mikka2017 >>
Jr. Member
User avatar
May 26, 2019
159 posts
541 upvotes
WPG
Nexusrules1 wrote: Garbage app/website. Not even letting me checkout.
try adding your card info in the settings section instead of order screen

Top