Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Burger King

BURGER KING Free nashville hot chicken with $1 purchase in app may 31 june 13

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 14th, 2021 5:43 pm
Deal Addict
Dec 4, 2006
1635 posts
1219 upvotes
NGL, this was one of my favorite chicken burgers I've ever had.
Perfectly crispy batter with extremely juicy chicken BREAST.
Surprised they used a real slab of chicken breast instead of grounded chicken and more surprised at the fact that they made it so juicy.
The sauce could use a little more honey and tanginess but I added extra pickles which took care of the tanginess.

Made another order for the $1 whopper and that tasted bland in comparison.
Nov 30, 2013
364 posts
368 upvotes
NB
notnow17 wrote:
Made another order for the $1 whopper and that tasted bland in comparison.
I tried to make an order for the whopper as well but it would not let me.
I AM NOT A BOOMER, but I wish i was.
Deal Addict
Oct 5, 2006
1621 posts
1192 upvotes
Calgary
I thought the patty was very small , jr McChicken size. Maybe I got unlucky but over all , I wouldn't pay for this
Deal Addict
Oct 17, 2009
1469 posts
3457 upvotes
lord wayne wrote: I thought the patty was very small , jr McChicken size. Maybe I got unlucky but over all , I wouldn't pay for this
Yeah, there is no way in hell this is Jr. McChicken size. It's at least three times larger.
Deal Guru
Mar 22, 2005
12149 posts
4977 upvotes
MikoWilson wrote: Yeah, there is no way in hell this is Jr. McChicken size. It's at least three times larger.
It is - and it's not ground up chicken either.
notnow17 wrote: NGL, this was one of my favorite chicken burgers I've ever had.
Perfectly crispy batter with extremely juicy chicken BREAST.
Surprised they used a real slab of chicken breast instead of grounded chicken and more surprised at the fact that they made it so juicy.
The sauce could use a little more honey and tanginess but I added extra pickles which took care of the tanginess.
It's a surprisingly good sandwich. I really enjoyed it and I was not expecting to like it that much.
Jun 12, 2018
50 posts
10 upvotes
Tried this last night, it was extremely good but definitely not hot enough. I would for sure order it again though.
Deal Addict
Dec 18, 2007
4508 posts
4825 upvotes
Tried this last night, I'll never order it again. Chicken patty sucks (tastes low quality and it's so tiny). The "spicy" sauce isn't spicy nor sweet enough. The quality of the pickle sucks (it tastes old and stale). The closest comparison to this fast-food version would be KFC's Nashville Hot Chicken from the states. KFC's version tastes way better! It's actually my go-to when I hit up KFC USA.

Maybe I would order this again if I get the same deal, but I would NEVER pay $13 for this combo in Vancouver.
Jul 23, 2010
990 posts
669 upvotes
Toronto
I order this each time (add my own cheese) with nuggets and I'm stuffed. The app is really good, easy to use. The $1 whopper still king though.
Deal Addict
Jan 17, 2017
3128 posts
2022 upvotes
The tv ad is annoying lol they run it alot
Burger looks good tho I will try Thx OP!
Deal Fanatic
Apr 15, 2009
6684 posts
5359 upvotes
M-Arkham
ate it today
I'll admit, this chicken sandwich is by far much better then the regular salted cardboard they sell as bk original chicken sandwich
Definitely not spicy, but got enough space in there for improvement but it's a huge step up in the quality by BK standard(which was pretty much rock bottom)
1x Virgin $45 for 50GB w/ unlimited can wide talk n unlimited txt
1x Fido $45 for 50GB w/ unlimited can wide talk n unlimited txt
1x koodo $45 for 50GB w/ unlimited can wide talk n unlimited txt
Feb 24, 2020
251 posts
144 upvotes
So many positive reviews here. I tried it as well and keeping in mind that it was a free burger, it still wasn't good. I got a soggy luke warm burger so I would agree with the others and say I wouldn't buy this instead of a whooper.
Aug 9, 2018
240 posts
185 upvotes
This wasn't good at all. Free is free but I wouldn't be queuing up for this.

The size is pretty good and it is a chicken breast. But it is oily and has zero flavor and it unnecessarily hot.
Deal Addict
Jun 11, 2013
2886 posts
5019 upvotes
Toronto
I would pay 2-3 dollars for it. Really good. Felt the heat for 30 min plus. even after Hershey Sundae Pie for 1.99.

The Chicken way better than the stuff they use on the Chicken Spicy JR.
Dec 7, 2005
194 posts
152 upvotes
Mississauga
eelw11 wrote: Lol good thing I refreshed before posting identical topic. But looks spicy
Not spicy at all, looks can be deceiving, white chicken breast meat patty dipped in some sauce that don't have much flv to it
Deal Guru
Mar 22, 2005
12149 posts
4977 upvotes
Solo2020 wrote: So many positive reviews here. I tried it as well and keeping in mind that it was a free burger, it still wasn't good. I got a soggy luke warm burger so I would agree with the others and say I wouldn't buy this instead of a whooper.
I think it so depends on when you go.

It was pretty busy when I went and they had super fresh chicken coming out of the fryer. I have been to BK (and other places) and the food has been luke warm and floppy.
Deal Fanatic
Apr 15, 2009
6684 posts
5359 upvotes
M-Arkham
kool1 wrote: I think it so depends on when you go.

It was pretty busy when I went and they had super fresh chicken coming out of the fryer. I have been to BK (and other places) and the food has been luke warm and floppy.
I would agree with you, BK is one of those place where if you go at like 6:30 or7pm, towards the end of the evening rush, most of the food you get will taste fresh cuz they are likely freshly made to replace the depleted dinner rush batch.
1x Virgin $45 for 50GB w/ unlimited can wide talk n unlimited txt
1x Fido $45 for 50GB w/ unlimited can wide talk n unlimited txt
1x koodo $45 for 50GB w/ unlimited can wide talk n unlimited txt
May 26, 2019
159 posts
541 upvotes
WPG

I can confirm this. worked at a BK as a teenager.

I also think BK has bad locations. Similar to KFC.
Deal Guru
Mar 22, 2005
12149 posts
4977 upvotes
xxandxy wrote: I can confirm this. worked at a BK as a teenager. I also think BK has bad locations. Similar to KFC.
Same, I remember those fresh Whoppers and chicken tenders I made for myself were absolutely delicious.
Brewmeanie wrote: I would agree with you, BK is one of those place where if you go at like 6:30 or7pm, towards the end of the evening rush, most of the food you get will taste fresh cuz they are likely freshly made to replace the depleted dinner rush batch.
My experience with later orders is mixed at best but may be true near you.
Deal Guru
Jun 29, 2010
10291 posts
4743 upvotes
Toronto
It’s a sandwich that has to be made fresh and eaten right away. I had it twice. First time the chicken was very crunchy and fresh out of the fryer. Second one I could tell it was sitting around for a bit. Not as good as the first time I had it.
Both were at the same location too
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
Feb 24, 2020
251 posts
144 upvotes

I went during lunch so I am surprised. I guess at least at that location they aren't in that high of a demand.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)