Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Burger King

BURGER KING Free nashville hot chicken with $1 purchase in app may 31 june 13

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 14th, 2021 5:43 pm
Banned
Jan 27, 2014
5574 posts
2580 upvotes
eelw11 wrote: As someone pointed out in the Whopper topic, add bacon for $1.20 to the free sandwich. And add the free veggies while you're on the customizing screen.
That's NOT a Nashville hot chicken then.
Deal Addict
Aug 29, 2010
1020 posts
958 upvotes
Toronto
Bencherstyle wrote: Is it minced chicken meat or a whole breast?
I haven't tried it, but based on the picture it looks like the minced chicken. Looks like they just added hot sauce to their regular chicken sandwich. Diarrhea ahoy!
Deal Addict
Nov 9, 2008
3633 posts
1972 upvotes
Thornhill
Lemonylol wrote: I haven't tried it, but based on the picture it looks like the minced chicken. Looks like they just added hot sauce to their regular chicken sandwich. Diarrhea ahoy!
Thats what i was thinking too. I personally despise bk chicken, so ganna pass on this. Looks good though!
Deal Expert
Jun 23, 2005
26012 posts
211310 upvotes
GTA
I have my doubts on how good this could be after trying the Popeye's sandwich recently - Popeye's has definitely raised the bar...
Deal Addict
Jan 22, 2019
1195 posts
231 upvotes
Nice deal, nothing wrong with a $1 sandwich.

I did try this last week. I'm someone that really likes spicy food, and occasionally enjoys trying whatever weird thing BK is testing next. It's not as bad as all-dressed chicken nuggets were, but it is not great. Mediocre fried chicken patty dunked in largely flavorless chili oil with pickles.
Deal Guru
Mar 22, 2005
12640 posts
6013 upvotes
Kab wrote: It's pretty good. Nothing like the other chicken sandwiches from other chains currently. This one is dipped in some kind of sauce. Hard to explain the taste
Free is free - I'm in to try one!
xxxibgdrgn wrote: Their app never works…
Make sure it's updated. Mine wasn't working (android). I updated and walla!
Administrator
Jun 17, 2013
18226 posts
36618 upvotes
Scarborough
I Just tried one for lunch. It was better than I was expecting it to be but Popeyes and CFA both make much better chicken sandwiches. It also wasn't very spicy in my opinion. Don't think I'll ever pay $6.69 to get one at regular price.
RFD Staff - Got a question? Send me a private message.
[Forum Rules] [Deal Alerts]
Oct 12, 2008
78 posts
222 upvotes
Ottawa
That looks delicious!

Not something I would say opening up a Burger King email.
Sep 15, 2010
95 posts
102 upvotes
Richmond
$6.69? it's $8.99 in vancouver
Fido since November 17, 2023.
Deal Addict
Jan 19, 2017
1069 posts
2119 upvotes
TomRFD wrote: I Just tried one for lunch. It was better than I was expecting it to be but Popeyes and CFA both make much better chicken sandwiches. It also wasn't very spicy in my opinion. Don't think I'll ever pay $6.69 to get one at regular price.
agreed it was good, but not worth close to $7. However i pretty much think all fast food is now overpriced lol so take that with a grain of salt.
Administrator
Jun 17, 2013
18226 posts
36618 upvotes
Scarborough
watuzzi wrote: $6.69? it's $8.99 in vancouver
The sandwich alone costs $8.99 in Vancouver?? In the app (or website) it defaults to the combo which is $9.69 here and you have to click "a la carte" to get just the sandwich.
RedSwagDeals wrote: agreed it was good, but not worth close to $7. However i pretty much think all fast food is now overpriced lol so take that with a grain of salt.
It's more of a $3.99-$4.99 sandwich to me. I'm happy to pay the ~$7 price at Popeyes or CFA and at CFA they have receipt surveys for a free sandwich on your next visit too.
RFD Staff - Got a question? Send me a private message.
[Forum Rules] [Deal Alerts]
Deal Addict
May 2, 2013
1959 posts
4001 upvotes
Bloor-Yonge
the cone with vanilla soft serve is $1.
Deal Addict
Jun 6, 2015
2028 posts
2009 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
Damn my dude I'm trying to watch my weight.
Now all I can do is watch my weight go up
Deal Addict
May 26, 2011
1538 posts
1228 upvotes
I've been wanting something else than Whoppers, so good timing!
xxxibgdrgn wrote: Their app never works…
kool1 wrote: Free is free - I'm in to try one!
Make sure it's updated. Mine wasn't working (android). I updated and walla!
I haven't tried with this deal, but with the previous Whopper deal, web browser has been working fine. No app required.
Freedom mobile, airbnb, AMEX, Great Canadian Rebates (GCR), Ebates, Top Cash Back, Groupon, Livingsocial, Doordash, SkipTheDishes, Checkout 51, Drop, Stack, Wise, Questrade, EQ, Achieva, PayTM, Simplii and Tangerine customer.
Aug 8, 2006
486 posts
156 upvotes
just had one. basically a bk buffalo chicken sandwich. not that spicy, just a tiny kick. not drenched in sauce. somewhat crispy. 7/10 would buy again.
Deal Addict
Jun 6, 2015
2028 posts
2009 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
phez wrote: just had one. basically a bk buffalo chicken sandwich. not that spicy, just a tiny kick. not drenched in sauce. somewhat crispy. 7/10 would buy again.
How does it compare to BK's regular chicken burger?
May 8, 2018
81 posts
55 upvotes
chevyz07 wrote: How does it compare to BK's regular chicken burger?
You mean the Chicken sandwich? It's a bit spicier
Deal Addict
Dec 5, 2010
3763 posts
1545 upvotes
Montreal
How the size compare to a Mcdonalds junior chicken or similar to normal chicken sandwich?

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)