Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Burger King

BURGER KING Free nashville hot chicken with $1 purchase in app may 31 june 13

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 14th, 2021 5:43 pm
May 26, 2019
159 posts
541 upvotes
WPG
this burger surprised me, way better than I expected. not sure I would pay full price though ($6.59)
Banned
Jan 27, 2014
5574 posts
2580 upvotes
chevyz07 wrote: My goodness that burger was the most disgusting thing I've ever tasted. What kind of sauce was that completely revolting
What's wrong with the sauce?
Deal Addict
May 18, 2002
4354 posts
1452 upvotes
Brampton
Wow, seems very polarizing.
I tried it last night and I liked it, for sale price not regular.
The chicken was certainly better than whatever they use for the nuggets, and mine was hot and fresh.
The sauce seemed a lot like a mild buffalo wing sauce, quite runny when warm and a bit buttery.
I ordered with bacon, tomato, onion and mayo. The spice still came through enough for me to make it tasty, but not HOT.
INFORMATION: The requested thread does not exist.
Deal Addict
Sep 13, 2016
1009 posts
1667 upvotes
GTA
This is a solid sandwich for a fast food place. I give it a 7.5/10. Mine was made fresh and I got lettuce, mayo, bacon and extra pickles. The sauce was a mild, vinegary type.
Penalty Box
Apr 15, 2011
5156 posts
1887 upvotes
Scarborough
wasn't a huge fan of it and the spiciness was pretty low but still it was there. It kind of reminded me of the old spicy chicken sandwich BK sold for like $2.50 a few years back. Overall though its not terrible like some people are saying. The KFC famous chicken and the new popeyes chicken are definitely better though.
Deal Addict
Jun 6, 2015
1988 posts
1870 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
ar2020 wrote: What's wrong with the sauce?
The sweetness is all wrong. It's not even spicy
Apr 20, 2016
400 posts
394 upvotes
Edmonton
I ordered for pickup. The restaurant couldn't find my order, they kept asking me to wait around for it to show up.

Support said they added a $5 promo to my account, but it never showed up.

So... pretty bad experience.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 4, 2012
5037 posts
4469 upvotes
Just tried it today... Crispy but sauce was not hot at all...
Jul 24, 2019
69 posts
40 upvotes
IMO the burger is spicy enough. Very good.

Any more spicier would take the sauce taste away.

there is a lot of red sauce.
Deal Addict
Dec 25, 2007
1261 posts
504 upvotes
i thought it was pretty good. surprised myself. id order it again but not at the regular price
Banned
Jan 27, 2014
5574 posts
2580 upvotes
chevyz07 wrote: The sweetness is all wrong. It's not even spicy
That would alienate a lot of their clientele if it was more spicy.

There is just a little bit of heat and I think that's good.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 27, 2015
5348 posts
7204 upvotes
Vegas Golden Knights…
I find it more salty than spicy.
Mar 7, 2007
304 posts
96 upvotes
Toronto
chilli604 wrote: I find it more salty than spicy.
You are probably referring to the vinegar in the sauce..lots of non fast food places sell Nashville chicken sandwich or some sell Tokyo chicken sandwich and both of the sauces have vinegar in the base to counter the spice. Its along the same lines as a Buffalo sauce.

I personally found it pretty decent for a fast food sandwich.
Jul 30, 2016
87 posts
156 upvotes
Some people have very high expectations for a "free" fast food sandwich. Garbage, disgusting, terrible? Okay... Go get a refund then.

Decent sandwich that I did not pay for. 10/10 would have again for free.
Dec 18, 2019
457 posts
294 upvotes
Calgary
Ordered 2 today, not bad at all. Thanks OP
In Heavy Metal We Trust
May 29, 2018
533 posts
531 upvotes
Alberta
Pretty good not that hot or spicy which is good but still pretty much tastes like hot sauce and chicken, no other toppings stick out, not a bad thing, fantastic for a free bonus and not bad in general
Dec 2, 2016
421 posts
578 upvotes
I thought it was pretty good. Imagine a crispy chicken breast patty dipped in something like franks red-hot. It was a little spicy for me but I had no problem getting through it. As other commenters posted, I got it with tomato & lettuce which I think really helped. I might get less or no mayo next time. Overall, amazing deal. Almost as good as that wendy's free spicy chicken a while back...
Jun 16, 2009
643 posts
364 upvotes
Mississauga
I had problem Ordering, I tried to Large Onion Rings and add this burger, the order would not go through. I will try with buying something else.
Deal Addict
Jan 20, 2006
2777 posts
3370 upvotes
Sanggyu88 wrote: Some people have very high expectations for a "free" fast food sandwich. Garbage, disgusting, terrible? Okay... Go get a refund then.

Decent sandwich that I did not pay for. 10/10 would have again for free.
It's the same people that will never eat Pizza Pizza. And then, there are people that love the taste of cardboard. You can't please everyone.
Deal Guru
Mar 22, 2005
12149 posts
4977 upvotes
xxandxy wrote: this burger surprised me, way better than I expected. not sure I would pay full price though ($6.59)
$6.59 no way but if they had a combo in the app for $6-7 I would buy.

It's a good sandwich for sure!