Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Burger King

mix n’ match the Extra Long Cheeseburger and Original Chicken Sandwich – 2 for $5* / Jan 2 – Jan 22

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 17th, 2023 9:01 pm
Deal Addict
Dec 18, 2007
4993 posts
6154 upvotes
Extra Long Cheeseburger Review (2023 Canadian Edition)

Aug 14, 2010
735 posts
1340 upvotes
Ottawa
ShadowVlican wrote: I want one but there's no burger king nearby ☹️
Same problem I have.
He/Him
Public Mobile: $45/20GB
Trans Women are Women
Deal Addict
Apr 4, 2017
1651 posts
2335 upvotes
I know that BK is fast food, but there chicken sandwich is very salty.
Deal Addict
Aug 27, 2009
4440 posts
2955 upvotes
Great deal
Customize the cheeseburgers into 2 jr whoppers heavy all so you get basically 4 jr whoppers for $5
Deal Addict
Dec 1, 2010
2565 posts
1642 upvotes
GTA
JeremyESQ wrote: Here it is
Thanks for sharing an image with us. Your cheese is not even melted. It looks terrible.

I think I'm going to have to go out and get myself one to try along with the chicken sandwich.
Smiling Face With Open Mouth
Oct 27, 2021
471 posts
958 upvotes
iamskyhigh wrote: How did it taste bruh
It is literally 4 BK cheeseburgers, with the long bun being the gimmick. Great deal for $5
Jun 23, 2010
330 posts
892 upvotes
GTA
There goes my New Years Resolution.
Sigh !
Oct 27, 2021
471 posts
958 upvotes
heyyahblah wrote: Thanks for sharing an image with us. Your cheese is not even melted. It looks terrible.

I think I'm going to have to go out and get myself one to try along with the chicken sandwich.
Smiling Face With Open Mouth
LOL -- the burger was so freshly made that the cheese had not melted yet. It does look kind of funny with the lopsided cheese slice but hey, its a fast food burger Grinning Face With Smiling Eyes

I must have been lucky because the restaurant (Highway 7 & Woodbine) was fairly busy at the time. Meat was definitely fresh off the grill (not out of the warmer drawer).

@witenite -- customizing them as Whopper Juniors would be an adventure to eat! Some Whoppers I have had over the years had so much toppings that it would fall apart. A delicious mess!
Jun 3, 2011
108 posts
50 upvotes
Whitby
I just looked in my bk app.. and that 5.oo mix n match long cheese burger .. chicken burger to there. I'm gonna get me some tomorrow.. mmmm
Deal Guru
Jun 29, 2010
10717 posts
5521 upvotes
Toronto
witenite wrote: Great deal
Customize the cheeseburgers into 2 jr whoppers heavy all so you get basically 4 jr whoppers for $5
Lucky for those that find a BK where the extra toppings are free. The ones in my area started charging extra for the veggies the past few months. I’m pretty sure most locations are doing the same now.
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 18, 2014
5298 posts
5181 upvotes
Oakville, ON
In store too or fiddling in the app business ?
Deal Expert
Jun 20, 2020
20144 posts
29043 upvotes
Toronto
mrfrugal83 wrote: In store too or fiddling in the app business ?
Multiple posts confirmed you can get this deal in store.
FunkMasterPhil wrote: Got this dealer earlier today in store.
Jamal2207 wrote: Just got the deal by walking into the store. Tried to use the app but it said it was unavailable. I asked the cashier and he said it might be because the offer is still new it might not work on the app yet, but if you go to the store they should be able to ring it in for you.
ToolTimer999 wrote: Walked in got my two extra long cheesyburgers for 5 bucks and walked out. No app needed. Quite filling if you eat 2.
Quentin5 wrote: My local store knew about the deal and honoured it.
Thanks OP!
Destiny is all
Deal Addict
Jan 17, 2017
3427 posts
2464 upvotes
witenite wrote: Great deal
Heavy All Smiling Face With Sunglasses
Deal Addict
Oct 7, 2008
2692 posts
1742 upvotes
Home
StormJG wrote: Wow the og 5$ Mix n match is back, who woulda thought this deal would come back oh well time for some Burger King for me
OG $1 whoppers . One can dream.
Fizz Mobile $ 4.80 USA CAN 45 GB

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)