Expired Hot Deals

[Burger King] Two Chicken Sandwiches for $5

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 4th, 2016 5:04 am
Dec 20, 2012
728 posts
120 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
I think 3 Whooper Jr would be a better deal.. then get an Iced Coffee from mcdicks.. you got yourself a nice meal...
Fido $45
Unlimited Canada Calling, Unlimited Global Texting/MMS, 5GB Data
Twilight 128GB Hauwei P20 Pro
Jul 14, 2010
657 posts
243 upvotes
6o4_dc wrote: This forum is about deals. Not health.

You can easily work off the sodium intake but exercising.
Do you have reading comprehension problems? Did you not see the complaints about how salty and fatty these sandwiches are?

Clearly, several people think this isn't a good deal.
Nov 25, 2013
832 posts
353 upvotes
Sauga
6o4_dc wrote: You can easily work off the sodium intake but exercising.
How can you make such ridiculous statements and still be part of a community like RFD??
Deal Addict
May 12, 2011
3219 posts
374 upvotes
NORTH VANCOUVER
rbl_posse wrote: These have a ton of sodium for what they are. 1430mg each for 2860mg total if you plan on eating both. That's well over 100% of your daily intake. In comparison, a McChicken has just 770mg each.

I got this deal once and as good as they taste, the sodium is ridiculous.
Eating once every month isn't bad
Deal Guru
Mar 23, 2005
13432 posts
294 upvotes
Midland
I don't mind chicken burgers. Don't think I've ever tried Burger King's chicken burger though.
"Nothing in the world can take the place of Persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent." - US President, Calvin Coolidge
Deal Fanatic
Nov 4, 2008
6456 posts
5916 upvotes
Richmond Hill
bsobaid wrote: This also applies to BK Fish.

Just had it last week I believe. 2 BK fish for $5 + tax
How does the BK fish compare to the filet-o-fish?
When given enough time, all threads on RFD can and will go off on a tangent.
Mar 25, 2006
667 posts
86 upvotes
Hamilton
What happened to all the burger kings in hamilton :(
Deal Expert
Dec 7, 2012
32228 posts
8548 upvotes
GTHA
aeba7 wrote: How does the BK fish compare to the filet-o-fish?
from [Burger King] BK Big Fish deal 2 for $5.00 thread
medalgo wrote: pretty much tastes like nothing, you get more fish than mcdonalds but i'd take the filet of fish any day

only good thing out of BK is the whopper
ar2020 wrote: True the McDonald's fish is much better. In fact the McDonald's tarter sauce is the best tarter sauce I have tasted ANYWHERE.
hebdo27 wrote: Just had the two fish sandwiches on the way home because of this thread. Ugh...the sandwiches were disgusting. I'll stick with the Fillet o Fish!
82 wrote: Actually Wendy had very good fish burger too but it was a limited time promo. McD used Pacific Cod in the past, it was wonderful! I think it now mixed with cheaper Atlantic Pollock but the quality is still a step above BK's. BK Big Fish is not bad when it is going for two for $5, it has tartar sauce too.
May 18, 2007
725 posts
1180 upvotes
Toronto
I'm not a health food nut by any stretch... I'll scarf back a big mac or whopper occasionally.
But these... these are disgusting!!
I ended up throwing out the 2nd sandwich. The only taste that comes through is the deep fried grease and the salt. Yeeech!!
Aug 3, 2006
874 posts
122 upvotes
Sooooo salty. I assume the 2 fish sandwich for $5 deal is dead? I didn't get a chance to try that one.
Yo, if the rap game is whack, everybody's blamin you
You from brooklyn? Then biggie must be ashamed of you

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)