Expired Hot Deals

Amazon.com

Burning[Amazon.com] SanDisk Ultra 200GB Micro SD for $79.99 USD(ship to Canada)

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 26th, 2015 7:49 pm
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Dec 23, 2008
6541 posts
4211 upvotes
Ottawa

[Amazon.com] Burning[Amazon.com] SanDisk Ultra 200GB Micro SD for $79.99 USD(ship to Canada)

This deal will end in 10 hours, super hot , I order it for $100 on Black Friday. It's over 1 month, but I chatted with support ,asked for the price adjust, so Amazon gave me $20 giftcard, the support is very good , Amazon always said they only price adjust within 1 week. But they always give me exception. Love Amazon.
I alway go shopping at Amazon.com is because I got lots of gift card when I play games.

Happy hunting, go fast , Boxing day is over soon.

The card is not that fast, reading maybe 90M/S ,writing is slow maybe 20M/S. what can you ask such little toy.
7 replies
Jan 22, 2013
215 posts
51 upvotes
Toronto
Hmm. is it practical to use this in a camera? What adapter would be appropriate?
Deal Addict
Feb 10, 2007
1856 posts
1405 upvotes
Vancouver
nanobu wrote: Hmm. is it practical to use this in a camera? What adapter would be appropriate?
I suggest buying a few very high performance SD cards in smaller sizes. That way if one of them fails, you don't have all your eggs in one basket. I run a Canon 6D (RAW + Small Jpeg) with a Sandisk Extreme Pro 64gb and I rarely ever fill it up. I'd only use a card this big for a tablet or media player.

But if you really want to use this card for a camera, it should come with the adapter you need to use it as an SD card - it's in the product image.
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Dec 23, 2008
6541 posts
4211 upvotes
Ottawa
It comes with SD adaptor.
nanobu wrote: Hmm. is it practical to use this in a camera? What adapter would be appropriate?
Jan 22, 2013
215 posts
51 upvotes
Toronto
cgg123321 wrote: I suggest buying a few very high performance SD cards in smaller sizes. That way if one of them fails, you don't have all your eggs in one basket. I run a Canon 6D (RAW + Small Jpeg) with a Sandisk Extreme Pro 64gb and I rarely ever fill it up. I'd only use a card this big for a tablet or media player.

But if you really want to use this card for a camera, it should come with the adapter you need to use it as an SD card - it's in the product image.
Thanks. That makes much more sense.
Deal Addict
May 26, 2002
1872 posts
428 upvotes
Thanks ordered one came out to approx $98 USD after shipping and fees. Still half the price compared to .CA was debating this or the cheaper 128GB Samsung at BB but in the end I couldn't refuse that capacity.

-LeeBear
Oct 13, 2009
269 posts
49 upvotes
North York
LeeBear wrote: Thanks ordered one came out to approx $98 USD after shipping and fees. Still half the price compared to .CA was debating this or the cheaper 128GB Samsung at BB but in the end I couldn't refuse that capacity.

-LeeBear
I am on the same boat.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)