Expired Hot Deals

[Burrito Boyz] Burrito Boyz - May 21 only deals. small chicken burrito will be $6.75 or a small bean + cheese will be $5.50

• Last Updated:
  • May 22nd, 2019 9:24 am
[OP]
Deal Expert
Apr 16, 2002
21740 posts
24880 upvotes
Toronto

Burrito Boyz - May 21 only deals. small chicken burrito will be $6.75 or a small bean + cheese will be $5.50

Deal Link:
Expiry:
May 21, 2019
Retailer:
Burrito Boyz
"I felt a great disturbance at KFC as if millions of chickens suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced." RFD user stephroll
10 replies
Deal Addict
Jul 20, 2016
1971 posts
1689 upvotes
Toronto
nice. It's $7.96 (chicken) normally for those wondering.
huuuu! (¬'-')¬ C-('-'Q) straight!
Jan 2, 2018
452 posts
385 upvotes
neonic wrote: nice. It's $7.96 (chicken) normally for those wondering.
Lmao I've been getting straight scammed from Skip the dishes. It's like $10 on there. You can even order on their website and it's cheaper. :facepalm:

A small is gigantic.
Mar 15, 2004
954 posts
175 upvotes
Thanks. The small chicken burrito is only $4.87 + tax with free guacamole at Mississauga Dundas/Winston Churchill Burrito Boyz. Regular price $7.96.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 29, 2010
9461 posts
3725 upvotes
Toronto
icekaibe wrote: Lmao I've been getting straight scammed from Skip the dishes. It's like $10 on there. You can even order on their website and it's cheaper. :facepalm:

A small is gigantic.
i noticed the same thing from Door Dash last time they had a promo. they jack up the prices on menu items by about $2.50 without telling you. lots of people getting scammed with these services.
even when they offer a "free delivery" promo, they sneak in extra charges in the taxes and "fees" section of the bill.
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
Deal Addict
Apr 4, 2017
1379 posts
381 upvotes
Toronto
Can you order online for pick up? One orders don't show it. Small chicken shows $8.
Deal Addict
Jul 14, 2009
2219 posts
1241 upvotes
GTA
ysl5710 wrote: Can you order online for pick up? One orders don't show it. Small chicken shows $8.
Call in to order then pick it up.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 19, 2010
6342 posts
4549 upvotes
Ottawa
icekaibe wrote: Lmao I've been getting straight scammed from Skip the dishes. It's like $10 on there. You can even order on their website and it's cheaper. :facepalm:

A small is gigantic.
Always cheaper from the source it seems...I never expect a food delivery company to adjust their prices for a one day promo.

The same goes for coupons. I have tons of 2 can dine for X but naturally can never use them on these apps.

That said, I do agree that prices are often jacked up regardless.
With Zoomer Wireless !
Deal Addict
Mar 13, 2006
1391 posts
1264 upvotes
Toronto
sprung wrote:
The deal is valid in-store only and valid for one item per customer. To redeem, you must show this post from Instagram, Twitter or Facebook, or use the phrase "Throwback15".
Deal Fanatic
Jun 29, 2010
9461 posts
3725 upvotes
Toronto
$6.75 price is including tax (at the Adelaide location). with the free quac, the total comes to about $3 less that the original price
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
[OP]
Deal Expert
Apr 16, 2002
21740 posts
24880 upvotes
Toronto
ShoNuff2 wrote: i noticed the same thing from Door Dash last time they had a promo. they jack up the prices on menu items by about $2.50 without telling you. lots of people getting scammed with these services.
even when they offer a "free delivery" promo, they sneak in extra charges in the taxes and "fees" section of the bill.
@ShoNuff2 Door Dash sounds awful to deal with for restaurants. They get added on there without even agreeing, cheapens the whole restaurant's brand.

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/canada/ ... -doordash/
"I felt a great disturbance at KFC as if millions of chickens suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced." RFD user stephroll