Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Busy Bee Tools

Dewalt string trimmer DCST922B 159$

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 19th, 2021 4:16 pm
Deal Fanatic
Jan 22, 2008
6010 posts
5877 upvotes
BC
Lush78 wrote: The bigger the battery, the better.
Better capacity, but it also makes the tool heavier. If the smaller battery will get most jobs done on a single charge, not much reason to spend the extra money IMO. I feel that a 4Ah or 5Ah is the sweet spot between weight and capacity, but it does depend on the tool being used and how long it's being used for. I'd rather have two 4Ah batteries than one 9Ah.
Mar 26, 2021
138 posts
132 upvotes
Scarbs
ezekielz wrote: You can buy the Ryobi 13" for 98$ if you prefer, but for the Dewalt it's a great price!
I bought the $98 ryobi which came with the start pack and returned it last night. Going to go with this one instead. The auto string feature is terrible and found it overall very heavy.
Oct 28, 2012
395 posts
138 upvotes
Ajax, ON
Grabbed this one too. This thing is serious! Really like it. Makes you look like you are in the business too haha. But mostly because it is foldable. Initially I wasn't looking at foldable units, but I can just toss it in the car if I need to. Definitely worth looking at if on the fence.