Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

Buy 2 axe items get a free 10 dollar video game card

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 20th, 2022 3:08 pm
Jul 16, 2021
12 posts
3 upvotes
Limit one (1) Reward per eligible purchase receipt (regardless of the number of participating products purchased; for example, if your eligible purchase receipt shows that you have purchased four (4) participating products, you will only be eligible to receive one (1) Reward) and per submission. but they say they only have 3000 code :rolleyes:
Dec 1, 2020
71 posts
88 upvotes
How long are people waiting before they get the actual reward? I received an email Sunday saying my entry was approved and that I'll receive the reward within 24 hours and nothing yet. I keep scanning my junk folder but nothing has come in.
Deal Addict
Nov 20, 2017
1935 posts
2440 upvotes
RandomRFDAccount wrote: How long are people waiting before they get the actual reward? I received an email Sunday saying my entry was approved and that I'll receive the reward within 24 hours and nothing yet. I keep scanning my junk folder but nothing has come in.
Its completely random, just check once a day, it takes them days to get back to you.
Jul 16, 2021
12 posts
3 upvotes
walmart has axe products for only 3$ sales end today
May 31, 2003
53 posts
196 upvotes
BigMav wrote: walmart has axe products for only 3$ sales end today
I think; at least in Ontario; I see it is also next week if not mistaken.
Jul 16, 2021
12 posts
3 upvotes
yeah you're right next week too! I was looking at the flyer that ends today
Feb 4, 2013
456 posts
217 upvotes
Guelph
Right - so if I buy 2 products on one receipt - and another 2 products on a different transaction - can I submit twice using same address and email address?
Deal Expert
Feb 11, 2009
19409 posts
8107 upvotes
Toronto
Interesting, I received a $15 reward instead of $10...
Realtor - Investment Properties
Deal Addict
Sep 3, 2017
1704 posts
3246 upvotes
Vancouver
deal_with_singh wrote: Interesting, I received a $15 reward instead of $10...
Not interesting if you read the thread or offer details
The value of the Reward is dependent on your choice of video game platform, per the following: PlayStation video game credit - CAD $10, Nintendo video game credit - CAD $10, and Xbox video game credit - CAD $15.
Jul 16, 2021
12 posts
3 upvotes
i used multiple email just to be safe but i don't think it matters
Mar 27, 2018
66 posts
54 upvotes
Purchased 2 x $2.96 Axe products at Walmart. Submitted form with photo of receipt on Monday August 22 @ 7:57pm. Received Congratulations email from Axe and separate email from Snipp Rewards with PlayStation credit on Wednesday August 24 @ 5:18am. Less than 48 hours turnaround for me. Loaded to my PlayStation Wallet with no issues. Thanks OP!
Deal Fanatic
Apr 15, 2009
6684 posts
5359 upvotes
M-Arkham
RandomRFDAccount wrote: How long are people waiting before they get the actual reward? I received an email Sunday saying my entry was approved and that I'll receive the reward within 24 hours and nothing yet. I keep scanning my junk folder but nothing has come in.
3 days for my 1st submission
4 days for my 2nd submission

I think their system is just swamped right now cuz so many of us hitting this promo
1x Virgin $45 for 50GB w/ unlimited can wide talk n unlimited txt
1x Fido $45 for 50GB w/ unlimited can wide talk n unlimited txt
1x koodo $45 for 50GB w/ unlimited can wide talk n unlimited txt
Jul 16, 2021
12 posts
3 upvotes
got my 3 codes in less than 24hours and i used 3 different e-mail address
Last edited by BigMav on Aug 25th, 2022 1:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Feb 22, 2010
583 posts
656 upvotes
bobathedino wrote: Did you try the other? Amazon provides an invoice and the order summary which look different.
I sent another form, and included the Amazon shipping confirmation. That worked, so I guess they want a proofed that it shipped an ppl will not just order, fill the form and cancel the order.
Aug 4, 2022
80 posts
80 upvotes
What am I supposed to do with a PS/XB/Nintendo GC when I'm not a console guy?
They don't have Steam GC I suppose Disappointed Face?
Nov 3, 2021
136 posts
356 upvotes
Centre of the World
Lmao2cat wrote: What am I supposed to do with a PS/XB/Nintendo GC when I'm not a console guy?
They don't have Steam GC I suppose Disappointed Face?
You can use the Xbox Gift Card for PC games on the Microsoft Store.
Apr 8, 2003
64 posts
23 upvotes
Edmonton
Anyone else having trouble with the redemption links? I and my friend got the redemption emails but both of them don't work. Those are for the xbox gift cards.
Jun 2, 2009
30 posts
26 upvotes
Toronto
DO NOT SUBMIT MULTIPLE RECEIPTS ON SAME EMAIL, IT WILL INVALIDATE THEM ALL IN THEIR SYSTEM.

- use a different email for each submission
- make sure to use self-checkout and only ring up two products per receipt
- using same name/phone number/etc don't matter, seems like they only care about the different email

I've tested this with 11 receipts, 10 going to Email A and 1 going to Email B, all with the same name/phone number/postal code.

I tried using the receipts that I didn't get gift cards for again but it told me the receipts were dupes/invalid, so looks like their system stores invalidated receipts too and denies them even if you resubmit under a different name/phone number/email. I msg'ed the offer's help line but nothing so far, so I'm gonna have to do a return/rebuy.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)