Expired Hot Deals

Buy 2 axe items get a free 10 dollar video game card

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 20th, 2022 3:08 pm
Jul 24, 2022
244 posts
504 upvotes
Geologic wrote: Don't bother, they don't respond.
Call Snipp directly at 1-888-997-6477. Press their customer service line (I think it is 3) and either wait or leave a message.

As far as I am concerned, companies like Snipp and Unilever (owner of Axe) can not simply block everyone from contacting them in this manner. The ones who get through will get what they are looking for; perhaps even a little extra for their troubles.

The ones who give up get nothing.
Deal Guru
Dec 1, 2004
10265 posts
3772 upvotes
Melafefon wrote: I received my GC after submitting the Amazon invoice (not order summary) today. Took a little over 24 hours to process
The invoice is in PDF format, had to convert it to JPG. The order has to be shipped in order for the invoice to become available though
I am unable to do that. When I select invoice, I get an automated assistant from Amazon that does not give me the option to select invoice for the AXE products from my order.
edit: NVM, the item has to be shipped before I can get an invoice. I have an ETA of Sep 21st :rolleyes:
STEAM-XBL-PSN: CFRTim
Dec 19, 2013
172 posts
63 upvotes
Has anyone tried the period trick for gmail so we can use the same email multiple times?

edit: says email is fraudulent
May 16, 2022
536 posts
355 upvotes
Just got a few cards and all of them say an error occurred and said contact customer support. Anyone else have contacted them and had success?

Edit: 1 card worked. Just clicked on the link after 10 mins again. Others said it's being processed and check back later
Deal Fanatic
Jul 17, 2011
6280 posts
3544 upvotes
just getting into this now... can we do this multiple times, or do we need to make new accounts/emails?
Sep 12, 2018
693 posts
665 upvotes
Edmonton
TheSlav wrote: Are these all digital cards we can redeem? I don’t have to wait for physical card?
All digital.
Feb 4, 2011
29 posts
29 upvotes
Montreal
Is this still working for anyone? Not even getting an email back anymore
Deal Guru
Dec 7, 2011
11100 posts
21154 upvotes
patthan wrote: Is this over now?
BTFan wrote: Is this still working for anyone? Not even getting an email back anymore
I submitted on Aug 23, and haven't heard back since!
Deal Addict
Dec 4, 2010
1977 posts
427 upvotes
Toronto
I submitted on Aug 22, and haven't heard back since!

Resubmit after 5 days and it says I already qualified but still no gift card or code

Tried sending email to help but still no response
Zoomer Wireless [on Rogers Network] $36 - 400 Canada Wide Minutes + 2GB LTE data
Deal Addict
Dec 4, 2010
1977 posts
427 upvotes
Toronto
Finally received after submitting the receipt a third time, I guess not everyone gets since it reads winning participant

Hi Winning Participant,

Congratulations

Get an Xbox gift card for games and entertainment on Xbox and Windows. Buy the latest games, map packs, movies, TV, music, apps and more.* And on Xbox One, buy and download full blockbuster games the day they’re available everywhere. Great as a gift, allowance, or credit card alternative.
Zoomer Wireless [on Rogers Network] $36 - 400 Canada Wide Minutes + 2GB LTE data
Deal Addict
Dec 4, 2010
1977 posts
427 upvotes
Toronto
I resubmit my receipt a third time on Sept 2
Feb 4, 2011
29 posts
29 upvotes
Montreal
nicolascon wrote: Done it about 10 times now

Have to use a different email each time, periods and + don't count and will be rejected from entering

If you submit a receipt the second time by accident on a previously used email it will void that receipt from using it again elsewhere
Did you use the same receipt 10 times? If not, how did you do it? Thanks
Last edited by BTFan on Sep 17th, 2022 2:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Oct 13, 2017
1212 posts
1251 upvotes
Hamilton
BTFan wrote: Did you use the same receipt 10 times? If not, how did you do it? Thanks
They said they used different email addresses. So different receipts + different emails
Feb 4, 2011
29 posts
29 upvotes
Montreal
FallenAngel1978 wrote: They said they used different email addresses. So different receipts + different emails
I have a hard time believing he has 10 different receipts, so I’d like to know how he did it
Deal Addict
Oct 13, 2017
1212 posts
1251 upvotes
Hamilton
BTFan wrote: I have a hard time believing he has 10 different receipts, so I’d like to know how he did it
I had at least 14 receipts so not sure why it's so difficult to believe... Walmart had Axe on for $2.96. Bought 2... spent less than $7 and got a $10 Nintendo card. And each time I bought about 8... just on different transactions.
Feb 4, 2011
29 posts
29 upvotes
Montreal
FallenAngel1978 wrote: I had at least 14 receipts so not sure why it's so difficult to believe... Walmart had Axe on for $2.96. Bought 2... spent less than $7 and got a $10 Nintendo card. And each time I bought about 8... just on different transactions.
14 receipts with 2 axe products each? Ain’t nobody trying to buy 28 deodorants
I was asking him though, but thanks for your input
Deal Addict
Jul 18, 2008
1987 posts
457 upvotes
Tiefling wrote: And single.
That's bull. I am 51 and newly married and I use Axe. And in fact being clean and smelling good is a BIG factor in not pushing away women from what I've gathered. Axe isn't the only good body wash / deodorant of course, but their ads where women like you when you're clean are NOT fake advertisement. What is with this hate on Axe? And this sounds like a good deal, I can restock AND get some money for the next video game?