Buy 2 axe items get a free 10 dollar video game card

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 20th, 2022 3:08 pm
Deal Addict
Oct 13, 2017
1212 posts
1251 upvotes
Hamilton
BTFan wrote: 14 receipts with 2 axe products each? Ain’t nobody trying to buy 28 deodorants
I was asking him though, but thanks for your input
If you wanted only him to respond (where he presumably would've given you the same answer I did) you should have sent them a PM to ask how they did it... not posted on a public forum where other people may answer.

As to the comment that "Ain't nobody trying to buy 28 deodorants" while it may not be everyone... clearly I am not alone since the person you were responding to said they took advantage 10x. Cost me less than $98 to get $140 in Nintendo gift cards (would have been higher if I had gotten XBox insead. So it was well worth the effort for me. Plus I donated the Axe to my church as part of their grocery giveaway.
Feb 4, 2011
29 posts
29 upvotes
Montreal
FallenAngel1978 wrote: If you wanted only him to respond (where he presumably would've given you the same answer I did) you should have sent them a PM to ask how they did it... not posted on a public forum where other people may answer.

As to the comment that "Ain't nobody trying to buy 28 deodorants" while it may not be everyone... clearly I am not alone since the person you were responding to said they took advantage 10x. Cost me less than $98 to get $140 in Nintendo gift cards (would have been higher if I had gotten XBox insead. So it was well worth the effort for me. Plus I donated the Axe to my church as part of their grocery giveaway.
Cool story bro.
Deal Addict
Dec 9, 2004
1383 posts
256 upvotes
EDM Area
I submitted in late Aug and heard nothing back from them
Oct 23, 2019
94 posts
107 upvotes
I didn't receive my Axe products from Amazon yet since the last sale lol
I feel like I'm out of luck for 2 Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Tightly-closed Eyes 🤣 Face With Tears Of Joy Cat Face With Tears Of Joy Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Tightly-closed Eyes

The ladies do love a man who keeps themselves clean and smelling good in general. Axe or whatever just get something!
Deal Addict
Mar 15, 2010
1687 posts
747 upvotes
London
Ahhh yes. The big push to get gamers to smell nice. Been waiting for this.
Deal Addict
Dec 11, 2003
3744 posts
1052 upvotes
GTA North
Yeah, especially since the email says 48 hours I haven't heard anything either for a couple weeks by now.
Heatware 3-0
Homer Simpson - Marge, don't discourage the boy! Weaseling out of things is what separates us from animals - except for the weasel.
Mar 5, 2007
440 posts
300 upvotes
Yeah, massive scam. I haven't heard anything from them since submitting receipts more than a month ago. I've been checking my junk mail folders regularly. On the up-side, I'm well stocked on cheap, grey market doink pills, and just found out that I have been Compensated with the sum of $5,500,000.00 United States Dollars, so not all bad news!
Jul 24, 2022
244 posts
504 upvotes
For those who still care about this promotion and/or continue to wait for their gift card, the promotion continues and will continue until the end of the year.

If you did not get anything after sending in all necessary information, send an email to [email protected] and you will get a response eventually (a few of mine took weeks, so be patient). The customer service line at the bottom of the website is available for those who wish to complain, and Snipp (the company administering the promotion) can be reached by email or phone (email is more successful, but leaving a voicemail tends to be my experience). Snipp's information is available on their company website.

Bottom-line...this was a failed promotion on the part of Unilever Canada. Snipp was not doing their job effectively and Unilever Canada has not resolved the many many many delays for those who sent in legitimate claims for the gift certificates.

My guess is that far too many people tried to take advantage of the promotion, sending in far too many receipts. It was an easy money-maker (ie. buy $6 worth of items, get $15 back in gift certificates), but those, like me, who tried to limit the scope of the promotion, were lumped in with the scammers. Unfortunately, everybody suffers.

Having said that, there should be no problem getting at least one or two gift certificates if done legitimately and honestly. If you get rejected, simply send an email to [email protected] with the necessary screen shots to back up your case. If that fails, give Unilever Canada a call and talk to a friendly voice.

No apologies, unfortunately. I hope this helps.
Deal Addict
Feb 22, 2009
4234 posts
4589 upvotes
Whitby
Stinky deodorant all over my house as i browse digital titles.
Wife won't come near me. lol
Oct 4, 2021
158 posts
110 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
dyalect wrote: Stinky deodorant all over my house as i browse digital titles.
Wife won't come near me. lol
That probably has nothing to do with the deodorant...
Deal Addict
Feb 22, 2009
4234 posts
4589 upvotes
Whitby
WallyG74 wrote: That probably has nothing to do with the deodorant...
zing
upvoteFace With Stuck-out Tongue And Tightly-closed Eyes
May 3, 2013
87 posts
62 upvotes
MISSISSAUGA
ImMrWorld wrote: For those who still care about this promotion and/or continue to wait for their gift card, the promotion continues and will continue until the end of the year.

If you did not get anything after sending in all necessary information, send an email to [email protected] and you will get a response eventually (a few of mine took weeks, so be patient). The customer service line at the bottom of the website is available for those who wish to complain, and Snipp (the company administering the promotion) can be reached by email or phone (email is more successful, but leaving a voicemail tends to be my experience). Snipp's information is available on their company website.

Bottom-line...this was a failed promotion on the part of Unilever Canada. Snipp was not doing their job effectively and Unilever Canada has not resolved the many many many delays for those who sent in legitimate claims for the gift certificates.

My guess is that far too many people tried to take advantage of the promotion, sending in far too many receipts. It was an easy money-maker (ie. buy $6 worth of items, get $15 back in gift certificates), but those, like me, who tried to limit the scope of the promotion, were lumped in with the scammers. Unfortunately, everybody suffers.

Having said that, there should be no problem getting at least one or two gift certificates if done legitimately and honestly. If you get rejected, simply send an email to [email protected] with the necessary screen shots to back up your case. If that fails, give Unilever Canada a call and talk to a friendly voice.

No apologies, unfortunately. I hope this helps.
I e-mailed as per the above and finally received my $10 Sony gift card today via e-mail!
Jul 24, 2022
244 posts
504 upvotes
dsmileyguy22 wrote: I e-mailed as per the above and finally received my $10 Sony gift card today via e-mail!
For those still waiting, continue to wait OR send another reminder. It looks like Snipp has finally gotten the message and are beginning to respond within a reasonable time. The links to redeem codes sent to me were not working, but a quick note and the links were re-sent.

If you are really ambitious, may I suggest giving the Unilever Canada Customer Service a call with a complaint. The administrative delays by Snipp were unacceptable, yet Unilever did not deal with it until it was too late. I wonder how many people were turned off by the promotion and will never purchase Axe products.
Deal Addict
Jul 30, 2006
1686 posts
806 upvotes
Halton
not gonna lie, SUPER impressed with this promotion

sent it in, got refused.
They said they already got a duplicate of my receipt (08/27/2022). I emailed back said "um, no you didn't" and they responded "ok, let us look into it"
they got back to me this week 10/25/2022 and said "which card do you want?" and i'm apparently getting one electronically

super impressed they didn't just ignore me after "ok, let us look into it"

(paraphrased above not exact quotes)
Jul 24, 2022
244 posts
504 upvotes
CheapoFillipo wrote: not gonna lie, SUPER impressed with this promotion

sent it in, got refused.
They said they already got a duplicate of my receipt (08/27/2022). I emailed back said "um, no you didn't" and they responded "ok, let us look into it"
they got back to me this week 10/25/2022 and said "which card do you want?" and i'm apparently getting one electronically

super impressed they didn't just ignore me after "ok, let us look into it"

(paraphrased above not exact quotes)
You are "SUPER impressed" with the two month (ie. Aug 27 to Oct 25) delay in responding to you? You must be a very patient person, as I would be PO'd with a two DAY delay. I should also point out that it took numerous complaints by many customers to get Snipp to finally start doing their job. Snipp trades on the Toronto Ventures Exchange; the last I read they were trading at $0.16 -- just a thought.
Deal Addict
Jul 30, 2006
1686 posts
806 upvotes
Halton
100% SUPER impressed
they got back to me amidst a ton of fraudulent claims (as people have been highlighting) and weeded me out as "valid" which i was

I guess I am super patient, thanks for noticing, it's a good way of looking at it
Jan 3, 2013
990 posts
3900 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks for bumping the thread yesterday. I submitted for the first time yesterday and got a code today.

1F197EC8-BD0C-407E-B423-F0EA067AC346.jpeg
Jun 15, 2019
767 posts
599 upvotes
Does anyone know what email code comes from, I can’t find mine :(

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)