Buy 2 axe items get a free 10 dollar video game card

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 20th, 2022 6:54 pm
Deal Addict
Oct 13, 2017
1128 posts
1157 upvotes
Hamilton
BTFan wrote: I have a hard time believing he has 10 different receipts, so I’d like to know how he did it
I had at least 14 receipts so not sure why it's so difficult to believe... Walmart had Axe on for $2.96. Bought 2... spent less than $7 and got a $10 Nintendo card. And each time I bought about 8... just on different transactions.
Feb 4, 2011
24 posts
27 upvotes
Montreal
FallenAngel1978 wrote: I had at least 14 receipts so not sure why it's so difficult to believe... Walmart had Axe on for $2.96. Bought 2... spent less than $7 and got a $10 Nintendo card. And each time I bought about 8... just on different transactions.
14 receipts with 2 axe products each? Ain’t nobody trying to buy 28 deodorants
I was asking him though, but thanks for your input
Deal Addict
Jul 18, 2008
1975 posts
454 upvotes
Tiefling wrote: And single.
That's bull. I am 51 and newly married and I use Axe. And in fact being clean and smelling good is a BIG factor in not pushing away women from what I've gathered. Axe isn't the only good body wash / deodorant of course, but their ads where women like you when you're clean are NOT fake advertisement. What is with this hate on Axe? And this sounds like a good deal, I can restock AND get some money for the next video game?
Deal Addict
Oct 13, 2017
1128 posts
1157 upvotes
Hamilton
BTFan wrote: 14 receipts with 2 axe products each? Ain’t nobody trying to buy 28 deodorants
If you wanted only him to respond (where he presumably would've given you the same answer I did) you should have sent them a PM to ask how they did it... not posted on a public forum where other people may answer.

As to the comment that "Ain't nobody trying to buy 28 deodorants" while it may not be everyone... clearly I am not alone since the person you were responding to said they took advantage 10x. Cost me less than $98 to get $140 in Nintendo gift cards (would have been higher if I had gotten XBox insead. So it was well worth the effort for me. Plus I donated the Axe to my church as part of their grocery giveaway.
Feb 4, 2011
24 posts
27 upvotes
Montreal
FallenAngel1978 wrote: If you wanted only him to respond (where he presumably would've given you the same answer I did) you should have sent them a PM to ask how they did it... not posted on a public forum where other people may answer.

As to the comment that "Ain't nobody trying to buy 28 deodorants" while it may not be everyone... clearly I am not alone since the person you were responding to said they took advantage 10x. Cost me less than $98 to get $140 in Nintendo gift cards (would have been higher if I had gotten XBox insead. So it was well worth the effort for me. Plus I donated the Axe to my church as part of their grocery giveaway.
Cool story bro.
Deal Addict
Jul 8, 2007
1841 posts
2042 upvotes
BTFan wrote: 14 receipts with 2 axe products each? Ain’t nobody trying to buy 28 deodorants
I bought body wash for 3 dollars each

so I got 15 dollar gift cards for 6 dollars

and then I donated the axe

Not sure what is so confusing for you that I made several order from amazon lol
Deal Addict
Dec 9, 2004
1383 posts
255 upvotes
EDM Area
I submitted in late Aug and heard nothing back from them
Oct 23, 2019
87 posts
95 upvotes
I didn't receive my Axe products from Amazon yet since the last sale lol
I feel like I'm out of luck for 2 Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Tightly-closed Eyes 🤣 Face With Tears Of Joy Cat Face With Tears Of Joy Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Tightly-closed Eyes

The ladies do love a man who keeps themselves clean and smelling good in general. Axe or whatever just get something!
Deal Addict
Mar 15, 2010
1657 posts
732 upvotes
London
Ahhh yes. The big push to get gamers to smell nice. Been waiting for this.
Deal Addict
Dec 11, 2003
3686 posts
920 upvotes
GTA North
Yeah, especially since the email says 48 hours I haven't heard anything either for a couple weeks by now.
Heatware 3-0
Homer Simpson - Marge, don't discourage the boy! Weaseling out of things is what separates us from animals - except for the weasel.
Mar 5, 2007
433 posts
294 upvotes
Yeah, massive scam. I haven't heard anything from them since submitting receipts more than a month ago. I've been checking my junk mail folders regularly. On the up-side, I'm well stocked on cheap, grey market doink pills, and just found out that I have been Compensated with the sum of $5,500,000.00 United States Dollars, so not all bad news!

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)