Hot Deals

[No Frills] Buy 2 Kellogg's Family Size Cereal, Get FREE 4L Milk Feb. 25-March 3

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 1st, 2021 7:40 am
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 19, 2015
2967 posts
14161 upvotes

[No Frills] Buy 2 Kellogg's Family Size Cereal, Get FREE 4L Milk Feb. 25-March 3

If you didn't take advantage of this deal at SDM this week, shoppers-drug-mart-free-4l-milk-2-kello ... y-2446642/ you can buy at No Frills this starting Thursday till Wednesday March 3rd.

Buy 2 Family Size Cereal (215-765g Selected varieties) and get Neilson 4L 1%, 2% or Skim Milk FREE.

Some coupons can be found here, https://kelloggs.websaver.ca/en/kellogg ... ve/coupons
Last edited by hill15 on Feb 28th, 2021 9:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
32 replies
Jan 24, 2013
906 posts
3882 upvotes
MILTON
Starting from Feb25th until March 3rd at your local No Frills
Images
  • 7AD72080-BB6F-44AE-83A5-450E33D16E87.jpeg
Deal Addict
Feb 18, 2013
1790 posts
10151 upvotes
*Laughs in west coast Canada*

“Milk bag”
Apr 2, 2008
653 posts
318 upvotes
Jaiiii wrote: Why what's wrong with milk bag
They dont have it over there. I've seen containers like jug
Save a lot but end up spending more :confused:
Aug 5, 2013
206 posts
28 upvotes
Etobicoke
keep laughing but the milk bags can be reused to make beds fors 3rd world countries... not to mention when your kid spills the milk the whole jug is gone... if my kid spills the bag that just one bag gone.. i still got 2 left. " laughs east coast canada"
Deal Addict
Apr 15, 2007
3222 posts
259 upvotes
OP, FYI you should change the title of your post. It's misleading as it suggests only 1 Kellogg's product is needed to redeem this deal. You actually need 2 Kellogg's family size cereal to get the free milk, not 1.
Jul 6, 2009
279 posts
59 upvotes
Calgary
420tank wrote: keep laughing but the milk bags can be reused to make beds fors 3rd world countries... not to mention when your kid spills the milk the whole jug is gone... if my kid spills the bag that just one bag gone.. i still got 2 left. " laughs east coast canada"
Plus . . . .if you've only got a dribble of milk left, the jug still takes up the full space.
Deal Addict
Sep 20, 2003
1436 posts
163 upvotes
Woodbridge
sawyer wrote: Plus . . . .if you've only got a dribble of milk left, the jug still takes up the full space.
Depending on which municipality you live, one or neither jug or bag is recyclable. Bags take up less space in the recycle bin or the landfill. Bags should technically last longer since the other bags are sealed, only the opened bag should spoil faster since its open to the air. Bags are freezable (my Dad freezes milk because its only him who drinks it in his household. It doesnt taste the same after defrost, imo) though I'm not sure about freezing the jugs.
Deal Addict
Mar 1, 2006
1496 posts
736 upvotes
Edmonton
Where do milk bags stop? Is Manitoba the west's firewall from this ridiculous practice?

Ontario, do you know the rest of the 1st world has moved on from this practice for a reason? This is some 3rd world sh** right here. Like travelling in Africa where filtered water is often sold in loose bags.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 10, 2003
7627 posts
2972 upvotes
Carbo wrote: Where do milk bags stop? Is Manitoba the west's firewall from this ridiculous practice?

Ontario, do you know the rest of the 1st world has moved on from this practice for a reason? This is some 3rd world sh** right here. Like travelling in Africa where filtered water is often sold in loose bags.
Eh...I don't mind milk bags since they take up less space in the fridge and garbage than a jug.
Deal Addict
Mar 29, 2010
1635 posts
3982 upvotes
This is a pretty sweet deal, especially if you like Mini Wheats:
-Buy at No Frills and price match Food Basics price of $4.99 each for family size Mini Wheats (700 Grams) .
-Print off 2 Mini Wheat $1 off Websaver coupons (link OP's post) and buy 2 boxes= $3.99/box X 2= $7.98+tax
-Get a 4 liter bag of milk for free
-Get $5 back by signing up for the $5 prepaid grocery card: https://kelloggsgrocerycash.ca/
Nov 1, 2017
157 posts
138 upvotes
oj777 wrote: This is a pretty sweet deal, especially if you like Mini Wheats:
-Buy at No Frills and price match Food Basics price of $4.99 each for family size Mini Wheats (700 Grams) .
-Print off 2 Mini Wheat $1 off Websaver coupons (link OP's post) and buy 2 boxes= $3.99/box X 2= $7.98+tax
-Get a 4 liter bag of milk for free
-Get $5 back by signing up for the $5 prepaid grocery card: https://kelloggsgrocerycash.ca/
I can already imagine trying to do this already. Going to have to call a manager over to get this one done correctly. I am sure once they price match the milk wont be scanned in automatically, then the cashier will have no idea about the milk deal...Maybe I can bring a friend just in case to record the attempt.
Deal Guru
Sep 1, 2005
12070 posts
6955 upvotes
Markham
This is much better than going to SDM because SDM near me always sells out of milk early in the day and their selection of cereal is much smaller.
We're all bozos on the bus until we find a way to express ourselves...

Failure is always an option...just not the preferred one!
Oct 8, 2020
342 posts
333 upvotes
Walmart has a special - but 3 Kellogs cereals for $9
- - - > Life is a waste of time.
Deal Guru
May 29, 2006
10205 posts
2762 upvotes
LNahid2000 wrote: Eh...I don't mind milk bags since they take up less space in the fridge and garbage than a jug.
in AB we recycle our milk jugs and get 25 cents back at the bottle depot.
Deal Guru
May 29, 2006
10205 posts
2762 upvotes
gr8dlr wrote: This is much better than going to SDM because SDM near me always sells out of milk early in the day and their selection of cereal is much smaller.
SDM milk sucks, they use pitiful coolers that are open to the front, the milk never lasts long when i buy there, vs places like walmart/safeway/saveon where they have closing doors on their milk coolers.

Thread Information

There are currently 4 users viewing this thread. (2 members and 2 guests)

mybadreligon, fatchicken