Expired Hot Deals

Buy 3 select Henkel products (Snuggle, Sunlight, Persil, Purex, Renuzit) get 1 free Rebate

• Last Updated:
  • May 22nd, 2020 11:29 am
[OP]
Jul 5, 2013
991 posts
1500 upvotes
Saint John

Buy 3 select Henkel products (Snuggle, Sunlight, Persil, Purex, Renuzit) get 1 free Rebate

Deal Link:
  1. Buy any 3 products from participating brands between April 1, 2020 – May 31, 2020.
  2. Upload a clear photo of your receipt with all items visible.
  3. Get your 3rd product FREE!Ɨ You’ll receive a PayPal refund for the lowest priced item.
the full list of qualifying products.

Offer starts April 1, 2020 and expires May 31, 2020 (the “Offer Period”). Limit of 3 Rewards per person during the Offer Period. Receipts must be received by June 14, 2020. Claims received after this date will not be honored. Reward will be delivered by email/paypal. Not valid with any other offer. Must be a legal resident of Canada and be age of majority. Valid on purchases of participating products at participating retailers during the Offer Period or while supplies last, whichever is earlier.
Last edited by demon1102 on Apr 2nd, 2020 6:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Title edit
51 replies
Deal Addict
Mar 24, 2005
1236 posts
824 upvotes
Makes sense, I just had my laundry detergent shipped from amazon two days ago!
RFD has saved & made me $$$
[OP]
Jul 5, 2013
991 posts
1500 upvotes
Saint John
DOC SB wrote: Makes sense, I just had my laundry detergent shipped from amazon two days ago!
  • Return and Rebuy
  • Upload your invoice from Amazon
  • Just in case, (Email contactus@cleanupwithsavings.com and explain due to current situation, you have to shop online in order to stay at home and Amazon doesn't provide receipts. )
Deal Fanatic
May 8, 2002
5203 posts
1787 upvotes
Edit title please. Buy 3 what?
Deal Fanatic
Nov 15, 2008
9457 posts
3764 upvotes
joshmxpx wrote: Edit title please. Buy 3 what?
Purex

Persil

Sunlight Laundry

Sunlight Dish

Renuzit

Snuggle
May 3, 2003
392 posts
47 upvotes
Toronto
Best rebate/MIR experience I've ever had. Received my Paypal deposit around 2 days after submission.
Apr 18, 2017
166 posts
108 upvotes
Nanaimo
So anyone have ideas to maximize this deal?
Deal Fanatic
Nov 15, 2008
9457 posts
3764 upvotes
I did 3 X Persil 1.18L for $5.99 each with a points offer at Shoppers Drug Mart. 20X pts = 5,400. Used a screen cap of my email receipt.

Received $5.99 PayPal 4 hours later.

That was smoooth! Thanks OP!
Deal Addict
Jan 12, 2005
1053 posts
439 upvotes
Was hoping this would come back this year! Anyone had success with Amazon receipt last year?
Deal Fanatic
Sep 25, 2005
9145 posts
7487 upvotes
Scarborough, ON
Thanks OP!
Redeemed 2 times so far on dish detergents as I don't need more laundry detergent and dryer sheets at the moment.
Paypal refund arrived half a day after submission.
Dec 13, 2006
249 posts
68 upvotes
Vancouver
ariel wrote: Was hoping this would come back this year! Anyone had success with Amazon receipt last year?
I emailed their CSR earlier this month and she said they accepted amazon purchase invoice.
Deal Fanatic
May 25, 2009
5744 posts
1998 upvotes
Toronto
how to do AMazon? Just take a screenshot or something?

Also, since when is there an email receipt for shoppers drug mart?
Deal Addict
Jan 12, 2005
1053 posts
439 upvotes
fightbriz wrote: how to do AMazon? Just take a screenshot or something?

Also, since when is there an email receipt for shoppers drug mart?
Customer service replied to me. They said you can take a screenshot of the amazon invoice screen. If I were you I would wait until the product is delivered so they can see that

Shoppers self checkout gives you the option for email receipt
Deal Fanatic
May 25, 2009
5744 posts
1998 upvotes
Toronto
it says 3 rewards per person. Do i have to buy 9 products and submit all at once on one pic, or can i buy 3, submit for 1 reward, then another 3 and upload another receipt, and another 3 later and upload for 3rd reward?
Deal Fanatic
May 25, 2009
5744 posts
1998 upvotes
Toronto
DragonRider wrote: Thanks OP!
Redeemed 2 times so far on dish detergents as I don't need more laundry detergent and dryer sheets at the moment.
Paypal refund arrived half a day after submission.
You uploaded 2 separate receipts on different days?
Deal Addict
Feb 10, 2010
1415 posts
744 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks OP, a word of caution, we just start using the Purex laundry liquid detergent we got last month from the Costco Promotion and is the WORST detergent we have ever used.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 25, 2005
9145 posts
7487 upvotes
Scarborough, ON
fightbriz wrote: You uploaded 2 separate receipts on different days?
Uploaded 2 different receipts one immediately after another. Receipts were also generated just minutes apart.
Deal Fanatic
May 25, 2009
5744 posts
1998 upvotes
Toronto
DragonRider wrote: Uploaded 2 different receipts one immediately after another. Receipts were also generated just minutes apart.
Like what I mean is, you had to do it separate and it's ok right? Like you had to sign up twice (like full address and everything), since there's no account to login to, and there's no "upload another receipt" button after finishing the first?

And you got both by Paypal?
Deal Fanatic
Sep 25, 2005
9145 posts
7487 upvotes
Scarborough, ON
fightbriz wrote: Like what I mean is, you had to do it separate and it's ok right? Like you had to sign up twice (like full address and everything), since there's no account to login to, and there's no "upload another receipt" button after finishing the first?
Yeah I just uploaded with the same email address. Don't remember having to sign up or provide full address etc. though. And yeah, both by Paypal, separate transactions.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 15, 2008
9457 posts
3764 upvotes
fightbriz wrote: Like what I mean is, you had to do it separate and it's ok right? Like you had to sign up twice (like full address and everything), since there's no account to login to, and there's no "upload another receipt" button after finishing the first?

You can do the promo 3X