Expired Hot Deals

Buy any 3 participating Henkel products, receive a PayPal credit for the lowest priced item

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 7th, 2021 3:24 pm
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Nov 19, 2015
5526 posts
47586 upvotes

Buy any 3 participating Henkel products, receive a PayPal credit for the lowest priced item

Deal Link:
Expiry:
October 8, 2021
Back again this year.

1)Buy any 3 products from participating brands between August 6, 2021 – October 8, 2021. https://cleanupwithsavings.com/en/suppo ... ngProducts

2)Upload a clear photo of your receipt with all participating items clearly identified, and the Canadian store and date visible.

3)Get a PayPal credit of the value of the lowest priced participating product (pre-tax)!Ɨ You’ll receive a PayPal credit for the lowest priced item.

Offer starts August 6, 2021 and expires October 8, 2021 (the “Offer Period”). Limit of 3 Rewards per Person during the Offer Period. Receipts must be received by October 23, 2021. Claims received after this date will not be honored. Reward(s) will be sent by email. Not valid with any other offer. Must be a legal resident of Canada and age of majority. Valid on purchases of participating products at participating retailers during the Offer Period or while supplies last, whichever is earlier.
51 replies
Deal Fanatic
Jul 26, 2005
5626 posts
32837 upvotes
Montreal
This is a great promotion. Have to check if the sizes sold at Costco are still available - Last time they had this I was able to get Persil on sale from Costco, *and* 1 jug came out free.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 7, 2007
9200 posts
5050 upvotes
Too bad most of the products that are eligible for the offer are inferior in cleaning capability (e.g. Sunlight) or super toxic (e.g. Perisil) compared to the average cleaning product.

Purex is probably the best bet if one were to go with this offer.
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Nov 19, 2015
5526 posts
47586 upvotes
choclover wrote: Too bad most of the products that are eligible for the offer are inferior in cleaning capability (e.g. Sunlight) or super toxic (e.g. Perisil) compared to the average cleaning product.

Purex going to be on sale for $7.77 at No Frills starting Thursday.
Deal Addict
Aug 25, 2009
2155 posts
2228 upvotes
choclover wrote: Too bad most of the products that are eligible for the offer are inferior in cleaning capability (e.g. Sunlight) or super toxic (e.g. Perisil) compared to the average cleaning product.

Educate me on what is wrong with Persil? (genuinely curious)
Deal Addict
Jul 15, 2021
2187 posts
3832 upvotes
Vancouver/Richmond/B…
hill15 wrote: Purex going to be on sale for $7.77 at No Frills starting Thursday.
What size right now the 50 loads on sale for $4 at no frills and superstore
Deal Addict
Oct 15, 2015
2608 posts
2549 upvotes
Montreal, QC
Costco has Purex Laundry Detergent (225 loads) on sale in the warehouse at the moment, need to see if it's eligible
Apr 7, 2015
735 posts
688 upvotes
Vancouver Island
Anybody else click here looking for knives? 🤣
Deal Fanatic
Nov 26, 2008
8201 posts
6535 upvotes
aviator_13 wrote: Educate me on what is wrong with Persil? (genuinely curious)
I'm not sure what they are speaking about specifically, but I bought it once and spilled some on my laundry room floor and the paint on the concrete floor (previous owners) began to bubble and peeled off. Avoided it since then.
Mar 4, 2004
969 posts
290 upvotes
London
tietherope wrote: I'm not sure what they are speaking about specifically, but I bought it once and spilled some on my laundry room floor and the paint on the concrete floor (previous owners) began to bubble and peeled off. Avoided it since then.
Probably means it's an excellent wetting agent!
Deal Fanatic
Oct 7, 2007
9200 posts
5050 upvotes
aviator_13 wrote: Educate me on what is wrong with Persil? (genuinely curious)
For one thing, the smell of the detergent is a very strong, chemical smell that does not wash out of your clothes. I am not extremely sensitive but the smell of the clothes after being washed was so unbearable that I had to rewash all of my clothes to the wash the detergent out. This chemical cannot be healthy and must contain harsh chemicals. I don't know if having your clothes washed with this detergent right next to a person's skin is really such a good idea.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 7, 2007
9200 posts
5050 upvotes
tietherope wrote: I'm not sure what they are speaking about specifically, but I bought it once and spilled some on my laundry room floor and the paint on the concrete floor (previous owners) began to bubble and peeled off. Avoided it since then.
That explains alot. Thanks for sharing!
Nov 13, 2018
881 posts
1958 upvotes
Do you do this test with every detergent you buy now, or are you just blindly assuming they have different ingredients?
Deal Fanatic
Nov 26, 2008
8201 posts
6535 upvotes
mikebmt wrote: Do you do this test with every detergent you buy now, or are you just blindly assuming they have different ingredients?
Ignorance is bliss right?

But you're right, I haven't tested. They definitely don't all smell that strong though.
Deal Expert
Jun 30, 2006
20422 posts
8833 upvotes
Toronto
Purex is perfectly good been using that for years over Tide.
Nov 13, 2018
881 posts
1958 upvotes
tietherope wrote: Ignorance is bliss right?

But you're right, I haven't tested. They definitely don't all smell that strong though.
Ah, right. The scientific method.