[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Dec 23, 2008
5143 posts
1050 upvotes
Milton

Buy Geforce GTX Card, Get Destiny 2 Free + Early Beta Access *Warm*

Deal Link:
"Get Game Ready with GeForce GTX 10 Series and experience Destiny 2 on PC. For a limited time, buy a select GeForce GTX 1080 Ti or GeForce GTX 1080 graphics card, system, or laptop, and get Destiny 2 at PC Launch and [Early] Access to the PC Beta! "

9 replies
Deal Addict
Jul 20, 2008
2415 posts
860 upvotes
North York
Buy a thousand dollar card (Ti) to get into Early Beta and the release on PC is almost 2 months after consoles...
Banned
Nov 14, 2013
1701 posts
765 upvotes
Moncton
Moeeed wrote:
Jun 15th, 2017 8:44 am
Buy a thousand dollar card (Ti) to get into Early Beta and the release on PC is almost 2 months after consoles...
I want to believe destiny 2 will be great on PC, but then I realized you needed a psn/xbox account just to sign up for the beta on PC. I might just play it on my ps4 pro...
Deal Fanatic
May 23, 2008
7154 posts
1242 upvotes
Kitchener, ON
KevinC268 wrote:
Jun 15th, 2017 9:03 am
I want to believe destiny 2 will be great on PC, but then I realized you needed a psn/xbox account just to sign up for the beta on PC. I might just play it on my ps4 pro...
According to their website you won't need a PSN or Xbox account linked to your Bungie or Blizzard account in order to play the beta.
If you have a PS4 I don't see why this is an issue anyways.
https://www.destinythegame.com/beta
I don’t have a PlayStation Network or Xbox Live account. How do I redeem my PC Beta Code?
Your Beta platform will be selected closer to the Beta launch, so PC players can redeem now using a Bungie.net account linked to a PlayStation or Xbox account. If you don’t have either of those accounts, hold on to your code and we’ll add additional account options for PC players when we get closer to the PC Beta this August.
If you're on the market for a 1080 this is a nice perk
Last edited by SpectralMeat on Jun 15th, 2017 9:11 am, edited 2 times in total.
Steam: SpectralMeat
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Dec 23, 2008
5143 posts
1050 upvotes
Milton
Destiny 2 on PC with 7700k and 1080ti @ 4K 60FPS

Banned
Nov 14, 2013
1701 posts
765 upvotes
Moncton
SpectralMeat wrote:
Jun 15th, 2017 9:11 am
According to their website you won't need a PSN or Xbox account linked to your Bungie or Blizzard account in order to play the beta.
If you have a PS4 I don't see why this is an issue anyways.
https://www.destinythegame.com/beta

If you're on the market for a 1080 this is a nice perk
Its not so much that its an issue for me, it just seems like PC is an afterthought.
Deal Fanatic
May 23, 2008
7154 posts
1242 upvotes
Kitchener, ON
KevinC268 wrote:
Jun 15th, 2017 9:16 am
Its not so much that its an issue for me, it just seems like PC is an afterthought.
I don't think it is. If it was they wouldn't be showing off 4K-60fps gameplay footage running on the PC.
I'll reserve my final judgement when the game is released.
It sucks the PC port is delayed, but I'd rather they delay it and optimize it than release a broken mess.
Steam: SpectralMeat
Deal Addict
Jul 12, 2004
3817 posts
351 upvotes
Toronto
SpectralMeat wrote:
Jun 15th, 2017 9:20 am
I don't think it is. If it was they wouldn't be showing off 4K-60fps gameplay footage running on the PC.
I'll reserve my final judgement when the game is released.
It sucks the PC port is delayed, but I'd rather they delay it and optimize it than release a broken mess.
Just something to ease your mind, I played the Nvidia demo at e3 this week, and the PC version is the way to go.
Everything runs as a PC game should, buttery smooth, high res, responsive. Destiny will never be the same to me after this. Even my buddy who's a primarily PS4 player wants to build a PC just for this after trying out that demo.

PS: will still get console version on top of PC to cover the two months delay.

PS2: it was uncapped frame rate
Banned
Nov 14, 2013
1701 posts
765 upvotes
Moncton
SuckaB wrote:
Jun 15th, 2017 9:30 am
Just something to ease your mind, I played the Nvidia demo at e3 this week, and the PC version is the way to go.
Everything runs as a PC game should, buttery smooth, high res, responsive. Destiny will never be the same to me after this. Even my buddy who's a primarily PS4 player wants to build a PC just for this after trying out that demo.

PS: will still get console version on top of PC to cover the two months delay.

PS2: it was uncapped frame rate
I hope I can get 144 fps on my 970 at 1080p, ill be trying the beta on both ps4 and pc.