[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Nov 23, 2008
6217 posts
2382 upvotes

[Pizza Hut] Buy one get one free pizza - promo code 879 - verified

Here we go again! Its back again, this time for real

Code has been verified to work

Unfortunately, one of my fav, the BBQ chicken pizza seems to have disappeared from the menu :(
92 replies
Deal Fanatic
Nov 4, 2008
7205 posts
8977 upvotes
Scarbs
As per tradition

Last edited by aeba7 on Nov 24th, 2021 10:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
When given enough time, all threads on RFD can and will go off on a tangent.
Jun 25, 2009
163 posts
147 upvotes
SomeOtherDude wrote: Here we go again! Its back again, this time for real

Code has been verified to work

Unfortunately, one of my fav, the BBQ chicken pizza seems to have disappeared from the menu :(
BBQ Chicken Pizza is still on the menu, at least from the store I chose.
May 30, 2019
238 posts
527 upvotes
Perfect! Was just going to get some pizzas for the weekend, thanks OP
Oct 19, 2010
61 posts
301 upvotes
Montreal
Got an email about Buy 1 Get 1 free pizza.

Code: 879

Disclaimer in email:
BOGO Offer valid on regular priced Medium and Large pizzas only. Free pizza must be of equal or lesser value than the first pizza. Offer valid 11/22/2021 - 12/05/2021 only. Limited time offer, available while quantities last. Taxes and delivery charges extra and may vary by location. Offer not valid in dining rooms. Minimum delivery amounts may apply. Stuffed Crust is extra. Not combinable with any other bundles, deals, or promotional offer. Products, participation and pricing may vary by location. Products may not be exactly as shown. Offer subject to expiry without notice. Consumer pays all taxes and delivery charges. ®Reg. TM/MD - Pizza Hut International, LLC; used under licence. © 2021 PH Canada Company. All rights reserved.

Deal Addict
Sep 30, 2008
1046 posts
697 upvotes
Pickering
Nice. BOGO promo runs to Dec. 5th
Deal Addict
Nov 28, 2007
1719 posts
915 upvotes
MiNuNDeCoMpUtEr wrote: Still expensive compared to other chains
sure, but if you like the taste this is a great deal for Pizza Hut
Cool Beans
Mar 23, 2004
47142 posts
13330 upvotes
Markham
shoxsho wrote: Got an email about Buy 1 Get 1 free pizza.

Code: 879

Disclaimer in email:
BOGO Offer valid on regular priced Medium and Large pizzas only. Free pizza must be of equal or lesser value than the first pizza. Offer valid 11/22/2021 - 12/05/2021 only. Limited time offer, available while quantities last. Taxes and delivery charges extra and may vary by location. Offer not valid in dining rooms. Minimum delivery amounts may apply. Stuffed Crust is extra. Not combinable with any other bundles, deals, or promotional offer. Products, participation and pricing may vary by location. Products may not be exactly as shown. Offer subject to expiry without notice. Consumer pays all taxes and delivery charges. ®Reg. TM/MD - Pizza Hut International, LLC; used under licence. © 2021 PH Canada Company. All rights reserved.

-image snip-
Repost, threads merged.
Sep 1, 2006
530 posts
664 upvotes
Metro Vancouver
My issue with Pizza Hut is that they are so inconsistent (barely any sauce, very little toppings, etc), so you never know what you're gonna get. When made properly, Pizza Hut is easily one of my favourite pizza places (Super Supreme Lover's FTW). However, I've had enough bad experiences that I am hesitant to order from them. Obviously this can vary from location to location but I've had bad experiences from multiple locations.
Deal Expert
Oct 19, 2003
20173 posts
8226 upvotes
Toronto (Bloor West …
Real RFDers buy the $1000 breville pizza oven and then make it their mission to convince themselves and others they're saving money.
Sep 5, 2018
633 posts
734 upvotes
QTheNukes wrote: sure, but if you like the taste this is a great deal for Pizza Hut
Their $10 pizza is cheaper then their BOGO for medium
Dec 16, 2018
67 posts
81 upvotes
Pizza Hut made me wait more than 3 hours for my pizza last time. No sorry or anything after. **** pizza hut.
Jun 16, 2019
859 posts
2873 upvotes
west as
aeba7 wrote: As per tradition

It would be great for these fast food deals if some Photoshop wizard could add 70lbs to this guy...for authenticity
Deal Addict
Nov 11, 2004
1671 posts
460 upvotes
Woodbridge
LetsGoWings wrote: My issue with Pizza Hut is that they are so inconsistent (barely any sauce, very little toppings, etc), so you never know what you're gonna get. When made properly, Pizza Hut is easily one of my favourite pizza places (Super Supreme Lover's FTW). However, I've had enough bad experiences that I am hesitant to order from them. Obviously this can vary from location to location but I've had bad experiences from multiple locations.
For me, they’re consistently stingy with the toppings. The cheese doesn’t even cover the entire pizza. This is at the two locations nearest my home. This one time the cashier asked for a nickel when the price was $xx.31 and I gave her $xx.30. Not that the nickel was gonna break me but I brought that exact amount from my car, and didn’t have anything extra
Deal Fanatic
Nov 4, 2008
7205 posts
8977 upvotes
Scarbs
Krrrong wrote: It would be great for these fast food deals if some Photoshop wizard could add 70lbs to this guy...for authenticity
I will download the game tonight and make CJ eat two number 9s, a number 9 large, a number 6 with extra dip, a number 7, two number 45s, one with cheese, and a large soda
When given enough time, all threads on RFD can and will go off on a tangent.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)