Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Pizza Hut

Buy one get one free pizza - promo code 879 - verified

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 11th, 2022 9:51 am
Deal Addict
Dec 14, 2017
1686 posts
2109 upvotes
Vancouver
Yay... at least they fixed the stuffed crust discount on the second pizza so it's truly BOGO.

Before it looks like stuffed crust was an add on and not a "crust type".
Sep 1, 2006
625 posts
841 upvotes
Metro Vancouver
whatsinaname wrote: For me, they’re consistently stingy with the toppings. The cheese doesn’t even cover the entire pizza. This is at the two locations nearest my home. This one time the cashier asked for a nickel when the price was $xx.31 and I gave her $xx.30. Not that the nickel was gonna break me but I brought that exact amount from my car, and didn’t have anything extra
Just placed an order and received 2 very well made pizzas :)

Jul 15, 2017
641 posts
790 upvotes
Toronto, ON
whatsinaname wrote: For me, they’re consistently stingy with the toppings. The cheese doesn’t even cover the entire pizza. This is at the two locations nearest my home. This one time the cashier asked for a nickel when the price was $xx.31 and I gave her $xx.30. Not that the nickel was gonna break me but I brought that exact amount from my car, and didn’t have anything extra
That doesn't make sense though. xx.31 rounds to xx.30 so you didn't owe anything more. If it was xx.33 sure, you actually owe the nickel. Probably an issue with the cashier.
Deal Addict
Oct 15, 2003
2315 posts
578 upvotes
Vancouver
Is this only until this weekend? We just had pizza yesterday so not sure if we wanna get it again so soon.
Deal Addict
Nov 11, 2004
1759 posts
525 upvotes
Woodbridge
Brrandon wrote: That doesn't make sense though. xx.31 rounds to xx.30 so you didn't owe anything more. If it was xx.33 sure, you actually owe the nickel. Probably an issue with the cashier.
Makes no sense other than the owner being stingy and telling the staff to do this. I wasn’t gonna argue about it, I just chose not to go back there
Deal Addict
Nov 8, 2006
1143 posts
593 upvotes
Toronto
Leshita wrote: Is this only until this weekend? We just had pizza yesterday so not sure if we wanna get it again so soon.
Freeze and air fry next time
Deal Addict
Sep 14, 2012
1962 posts
2909 upvotes
Toronto
whatsinaname wrote: Makes no sense other than the owner being stingy and telling the staff to do this. I wasn’t gonna argue about it, I just chose not to go back there
What he is doing is illegal. If you are paying cash by law it has to be rounded down in the proper manner. If paying debit or ccard, then you pay the exact price

PS-I doubt it is the owner being stingy. More likely the cashier is a ditz.
Jan 5, 2007
389 posts
174 upvotes
Vancouver
Is this a better deal or the 50% domino's?
Deal Fanatic
Apr 16, 2006
6241 posts
708 upvotes
major153 wrote: Is this a better deal or the 50% domino's?
Get both.

Dominos tomorrow, pizza hut this weekend or next week.
Sep 6, 2020
125 posts
97 upvotes
major153 wrote: Is this a better deal or the 50% domino's?
50% Domino's because Domino's is superior in every way
Feb 16, 2017
396 posts
385 upvotes
LetsGoWings wrote: Just placed an order and received 2 very well made pizzas :)

Wow those two might be the best looking pizza chain made pizzas I have ever seen.
Oct 7, 2015
74 posts
180 upvotes
Abbotsford, BC
Somehow I discovered a bug by accident and didn't double check my final price and submitted it. I ended up getting charged for it. Bummer
Images
  • Untitled-2.jpg
Oct 31, 2010
587 posts
1308 upvotes
Montreal
Not surprising, but it seems the prices just went up in the Montreal area this week at PH.

For example, a large pan all-dressed is now $19.99. I think it was $17.49 for a long time.
Deal Addict
Jul 20, 2017
1284 posts
1568 upvotes
Kitchener
CDN_Blizzard wrote: Not surprising, but it seems the prices just went up in the Montreal area this week at PH.

For example, a large pan all-dressed is now $19.99. I think it was $17.49 for a long time.
whats an all dressed? Montreal specific recipe?
Oct 31, 2010
587 posts
1308 upvotes
Montreal
Eleventeen wrote: whats an all dressed? Montreal specific recipe?
"Triple Crown" in Pizza Hut terms. pepperoni, green peppers, mushrooms and cheese
Jan 2, 2013
199 posts
199 upvotes
Leaf nation
LetsGoWings wrote: Just placed an order and received 2 very well made pizzas :)

Be honest, that photoshopped?
Dec 1, 2011
118 posts
291 upvotes
AB
Just ordered the 2 for 1 deal on their website. Why didn't I check RFD first! Loudly Crying Face could have saved $7. Lesson learned, I'll just go cry in the corner.
Deal Addict
Jul 5, 2005
4081 posts
1967 upvotes
Toronto
Tried ordering from the North Ajax store at 7:30, order failed, called store and they ran out of dough!
Sep 1, 2006
625 posts
841 upvotes
Metro Vancouver
Omydeal wrote: Be honest, that photoshopped?
It's not photoshopped. What makes you think that? Haha.

However, my camera settings were a bit off which made the picture darker than usual.