Expired Hot Deals

Cineplex

Buy one movie ticket get one free (Aug 19-21)

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 22nd, 2022 8:48 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Apr 7, 2020
1365 posts
4213 upvotes

[Cineplex] Buy one movie ticket get one free (Aug 19-21)

cheap way to see a movie this weekend.

promo code 2022241
Everyone loves a BOGO! From August 19-21, purchase one movie ticket online and get the second one FREE using the code 2022241.
cineplex bogo.jpg
Thread Summary
*From August 19 to 21, 2022, use promo code “2022241” when purchasing an admission ticket online at Cineplex.com or through the Cineplex mobile app and get one admission ticket free. BOGO Admission tickets are valid for same day, same performance, and same ticket type only. Offer valid for premium performances including but not limited to 3D, UltraAVX®, IMAX® , D-BOX, 4DX, Prime Seats, ScreenX, and VIP admission (legal drinking age only). Promo code is not valid for Event Cinema or other non-feature film performances. Scene+ points are not issued on free admission tickets. Paid admission tickets earn Scene+ points as per standard earning terms. Certificates cannot be redeemed for the paid ticket in this offer. Tickets for particular theatres/movies are subject to availability. This offer cannot be combined with any other promotion, coupon or discount, and is not valid on past purchases, transferable, redeemable for cash or credit, or valid for re-sale. Limit of one (1) offer per transaction. Offer is subject to change or may be cancelled without notice. Additional restrictions may apply.
66 replies
Deal Addict
Jul 8, 2007
1841 posts
2043 upvotes
wow nice, stacks with the cineclub ticket

thanks op
Deal Fanatic
Dec 6, 2002
7072 posts
7374 upvotes
Vancouver
This seems to combine with Cineclub tickets.

Ron.
100% Upvote to post ratio! :)
Deal Addict
Feb 26, 2006
2007 posts
258 upvotes
Begging for Virgin codes can take a pause!
It is said that the reason why leaves fall from the branch, is to allow new leaves to take their place. No matter how sad the fallen leaves look, there will always be new sprouts in the spring. Perhaps emptiness in the heart is something like that.
Deal Guru
Jan 10, 2008
14323 posts
30113 upvotes
Online booking fees of $1.50 per ticket ?

FU Cineplex
Jun 11, 2018
56 posts
17 upvotes
stephroll wrote: Online booking fees of $1.50 per ticket ?

FU Cineplex
Yup. They started that a few months ago. On one hand, I do want them to go bankrupt for their overpriced popcorn and now online booking fees. But BOGO might be an interesting offer.

Can we book Black Adam tickets today using this deal?
Deal Addict
Jan 19, 2007
1296 posts
657 upvotes
Torontario

FU Cineplex
Wait for the parking fees to be added soon...
Oct 6, 2018
450 posts
662 upvotes
Cineplex should go bankrupt so that some other company can buy their theatres and run them properly.
Nov 12, 2017
918 posts
1028 upvotes
ohnabatko wrote: Wait for the parking fees to be added soon...
And the seat fees...watching a movie should realistically not entitle you to a seat.
Mar 19, 2012
300 posts
759 upvotes
Calgary
nicolascon wrote: wow nice, stacks with the cineclub ticket
newfbc wrote: This seems to combine with Cineclub tickets.
Hmm, seems that by joining CineClub (for $9.99), we can avoid the online booking fee ($1.50): https://www.cineplex.com/cineclub?ic=cp ... n_cineclub

Question becomes: how does this promo code stack exactly? Like, can I simply sign up to CineClub, get my monthly free ticket, select a showing, and then add a second ticket for that show for free using the promo code?
Deal Fanatic
Jun 6, 2010
8773 posts
4669 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
Can you join cinecluv for 9.99 then use the free monthly ticket with this bogo.
Then cancel the club.
9.99 is cheaper than 1 ticket and you avoid the 1.5 fee
If I buy something that is not in deep discounted, my father will punish me; everyone will laugh at me. I will be the strange kid who doesn't fit in.
Guide to get free movie BOGO code from Virgin Mobile
How to setup PAP in Tangerine
Deal Addict
Feb 26, 2006
4072 posts
2511 upvotes
Ottawa
Is this only good for tickets booked that same day? Seems like it
Aug 26, 2020
30 posts
28 upvotes
Can I just cancel and rejoin cineclub every time I want to watch a movie? Cheaper tickets + no online booking fee and I can get cheaper popcorn.

I'm not gonna watch a movie monthly, but I can cancel do it again a few months later?
Oct 6, 2020
346 posts
248 upvotes
To confirm, have you tested the coupon stacking on the website? It's b/c if it stacks, I'll sign up for the club. Thanks.
newfbc wrote: This seems to combine with Cineclub tickets.

Ron.
Jan 1, 2005
151 posts
10 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks OP! Ordered 2 tickets for Saturday
Administrator
Jun 17, 2013
16614 posts
32208 upvotes
Scarborough
Looks like I'm seeing Top Gun for the 3rd time this weekend! Had a bunch of CIneClub freebies to use so why not.
RFD Staff - Have a question? Send me a PM
[Forum Rules] [Deal Alerts]
Jun 25, 2017
130 posts
213 upvotes
Vancouver
Those in lower mainland, check out landmark cinemas. All have recliners, no BS online booking fees. I am never going back to Cineplex unless sinemia reborns.
Nov 20, 2006
314 posts
330 upvotes
Thanks, OP. I can't seem to get the promo page at all though. I want to send it to my family members.
Jun 7, 2007
808 posts
112 upvotes
Vancouver
macsk wrote: Thanks, OP. I can't seem to get the promo page at all though. I want to send it to my family members.

Should be underneath where it shows your current points balance
Images
  • chrome_2022-08-17_17-56-58.png
PSNID: xMichio
Nov 20, 2006
314 posts
330 upvotes
Ninjai wrote: Should be underneath where it shows your current points balance
Thanks. I tried logging on but still don't see it. I'm using Chrome on a Chromebook. I'll send the link anyways. Maybe they will see the promo.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)