Expired Hot Deals

[Pizza Hut] Buy one regular priced pizza online get a second FREE (Use code 879)

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 25th, 2019 4:23 pm
Mar 14, 2018
330 posts
200 upvotes
witenite wrote:
Oct 15th, 2019 7:09 pm
Make pizza hut great again. Bring back Pizza Hut buffet
Wait what? When did they take it out?
Mar 14, 2018
330 posts
200 upvotes
GSD wrote:
Oct 18th, 2019 8:21 pm
Website glitchy for me decided to go to metro and get the XL 4 topping pizza for $9.99
Awesome deal, good pizza with generous toppings. (might depend on location)
May 17, 2018
13 posts
26 upvotes
used the coupon recently & as usual, I find that they give inferior quality pizzas during such deals compared to a full prized pizza.
Either there's not enough meat toppings or are just dry pizzas.
Never ordering again.
Nov 25, 2003
405 posts
168 upvotes
BC [what me worry?]
ar2020 wrote:
Oct 15th, 2019 6:05 pm
One pizza is probably $20 so nothing special.
lol. $25 in Vancouver. (that's carryout price - add-in $'s for delivery).

$25 for two large pizzas is alright but as you said, nothing special.
I've been away for a while....
Dec 9, 2011
215 posts
138 upvotes
Ottawa
Just ordered 2 large. Took over an hour, which I guess isn’t too bad. It has certainly taken longer on other visits. I too, was a huge fan of Pizza Hut back in the day, and I guess my nostalgia keeps me coming back. But no more. I’m done Pizza Hut! I’ve never seen such stingy application of toppings. 2 for 1 with half the toppings indeed!
Oct 28, 2017
15 posts
6 upvotes
Coupon didn't work when I applied it to "create your own pizza". Worked with menu pizzas though. Thanks OP
Apr 30, 2004
111 posts
62 upvotes
Ottawa
Had the same experience. Ordered 2 large pizzas. Definitely something different from other times I've had the pizza from the same location. My friends and I were trying to put a finger on the difference. The crust was too soft and the toppings were all falling off the pizza. We were thinking its so busy that they might precook the crust, sauce and cheese and just top and precook a 2nd shorter time to speed things up. The 2 stage shorter cook won't get the bottom hot enough for long enough to give it that persistent crunch, and the toppings are barely attached cause the cheese has already settled from the first cooking, instead of them melting from raw and gluing the toppings to the cheese and crust. The topping quantity and quality was the same as normal. I think they just are forced to make a few short cuts when they do a promo like this to keep up with the quantity of orders. Considering I got 2x 6 topping large pizzas for roughly the same price as Pizza Pizza I'd still say the slightly lower quality Pizza Hut pizza was better
Apr 15, 2014
729 posts
662 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Pizza hut is disgusting these days. I want my dine in pizza hut restaurants from the 90s back!
Please respond