• Last Updated:
  • Aug 17th, 2019 1:03 pm
[OP]
Member
Dec 12, 2018
207 posts
278 upvotes
Trader Score: 1 (100% Positive)

Buying BNIB iPhone 8

Buying iPhone 8 - Any Colour (Pref. for Black)
BNIB / New - $500
Used - Offer - based on condition, must still have warranty

Toronto Downtown / Don Mills / Finch

Must be original owner.
Must provide original proof of purchase, copy of receipt without personal information acceptable after verification.

Please PM, still looking if post is up.
10 replies
Deal Addict
Jan 17, 2010
4123 posts
1057 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Trader Score: 62 (100% Positive)
Check BestBuy tomorrow - they have a Friends&Family sale. Koodo Med Tab + $200 GC = $250 all-in for a BNIB iPhone 8.
[OP]
Member
Dec 12, 2018
207 posts
278 upvotes
Trader Score: 1 (100% Positive)
honggil wrote: Check BestBuy tomorrow - they have a Friends&Family sale. Koodo Med Tab + $200 GC = $250 all-in for a BNIB iPhone 8.
Hi honggil, I'm trying to avoid that :P just want to get the phone. If anyone wants to get and sell phone immediately I'm good with that too.
Deal Addict
Jan 17, 2010
4123 posts
1057 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Trader Score: 62 (100% Positive)
atyy0132 wrote: Hi honggil, I'm trying to avoid that :P just want to get the phone. If anyone wants to get and sell phone immediately I'm good with that too.
Ok :P
Deal Addict
Jan 17, 2010
4123 posts
1057 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Trader Score: 62 (100% Positive)
atyy0132 wrote: How do you calculate the $250? Do you have to pay the tax on full cost of phone?
OK so here's a calculation of the final price for anyone who is interested. FYI I used $5 as the usage fee assuming you cancel right away and am using BC taxes (12%)

What you pay on your first bill = $360 (tab) + $5 (usage) + $35 (activation) + taxes = $448

GC = $200 (or around $192 if you get a prepaid visa/mc)

Net cost = $448 - $200 = $248

So in all you will get an iPhone 8 for $248 (or $256 if you swap for a prepaid visa/mc).

Edit: Credit to oscar1999 from the deal page.
[OP]
Member
Dec 12, 2018
207 posts
278 upvotes
Trader Score: 1 (100% Positive)
honggil wrote: OK so here's a calculation of the final price for anyone who is interested. FYI I used $5 as the usage fee assuming you cancel right away and am using BC taxes (12%)

What you pay on your first bill = $360 (tab) + $5 (usage) + $35 (activation) + taxes = $448

GC = $200 (or around $192 if you get a prepaid visa/mc)

Net cost = $448 - $200 = $248

So in all you will get an iPhone 8 for $248 (or $256 if you swap for a prepaid visa/mc).

Edit: Credit to oscar1999 from the deal page.
Thank you :)

Top