• Jun 14th, 2019 12:39 pm
Tags:
None
May 29, 2019
27 posts
3 upvotes

Buying Home

Please disregard this post
Last edited by Traveller87 on Jun 14th, 2019 12:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
8 replies
Deal Addict
Nov 12, 2014
1172 posts
1004 upvotes
Kingston, ON
Wrong forum.
Deal Addict
Dec 24, 2006
3171 posts
2298 upvotes
Barrie
Dude!!! This is crazy hot...can I get 2???
Oct 5, 2014
611 posts
1367 upvotes
Ontario
I buy all my cars at police auctions
Deal Addict
May 23, 2017
4196 posts
3204 upvotes
toronto
RIP OP
Got that FIDO account!
Mar 20, 2019
440 posts
916 upvotes
I can always rely on hot deals section people to be completely savage. RIP OP's acc, looks like you'll need to make a new one
Deal Addict
Apr 27, 2017
2085 posts
1541 upvotes
Vancouver
Wrong forum. Reported. Hopefully the admins move it quickly For yoU before this turns ugly.

Good luck in your purchase.
I suggest a used house. Something with a legal suite to rent.
Legal suite rental income counts towards your income and can enable you to be approved for a more expensive house.
Just an FYI.
May 14, 2013
441 posts
517 upvotes
Edmonton
At that price range you'd be hard pressed to find any major differences in materials/quality between any builder. You're in the market for starter home which at that price range will be a cookie cutter build. It will come down to your design/style preference.

However, all builders all have one thing in common. As soon as they have you locked into the purchased agreement, they will pretty much give you the cold shoulder up until possession.
May 29, 2019
27 posts
3 upvotes
BambooMonster wrote: At that price range you'd be hard pressed to find any major differences in materials/quality between any builder. You're in the market for starter home which at that price range will be a cookie cutter build. It will come down to your design/style preference.

However, all builders all have one thing in common. As soon as they have you locked into the purchased agreement, they will pretty much give you the cold shoulder up until possession.
Thank you for your response I am completely new to this forum I posted my original post in hot deals section which turned ugly LOl. So I found the right forum and posted it here. And in the meantime one of the admin moved this post here so I had two posts now exactly same so I could not find a way to get rid of this post so edited it and changed it. Thank you for your response though. Much appreciated

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)