• Last Updated:
  • Oct 15th, 2015 1:01 am
[OP]
Oct 13, 2015
1 posts
Toronto, ON
Trader Score: 0

Buying Surface Pro 3 i5 256GB

I can meet in Waterloo or in Richmond Hill.

I will give you cash, no email transfers. If we do the deal, I will bring one friend with me for safety reasons and you can bring one too if you're concerned. Meetup location will be a police station or a bank, somewhere with plenty of cameras.

Everything must be working well and the screen shouldn't have any scratches. I will test your device rigorously. I will test all ports, test if the pen works, test if the keyboard works and test if it charges. I will check the warranty on the Microsoft website and I will check who it is under, you must be able to transfer the warranty to my name if we agree on price.

I prefer black and blue type color the most.

YOUR DEVICE MUST COME WITH A TYPE COVER, DON'T ASK FOR FULL PRICE IF YOU'RE NOT PROVIDING ONE!!!

I won't turn you away if you have the Red or Purple but I still prefer the other colors more.

PLEASE DONT OFFER i3 OR A MODEL WITH 128GB OF STORAGE!!!

It has to come with at least 3 months of warranty, if it doesn't have warranty I'm not interested.

If you can't meet the testing or device conditions then please don't email me. Email: penadavid1999@gmail.com

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)