Deal Guru
Feb 7, 2017
14559 posts
11767 upvotes
Eastern Ontario

‼️ HOW TO POST NEW OFFERS IN THIS FORUM

Hi Everyone,

We are going to try something new for STB 2019

As of 12:01 AM on Thursday ~ November 14th once the AirMiles STB 2019 Website Offers GO LIVE
Any RFD Member will be able to post what the Offers are (much like how the HOT DEALS FORUM operates)

This is HUGE CHANGE for this event

We therefore ask that you adhere to the following guidelines

1- MOST IMPORTANTLY ... check that the STB 2019 Offer has not been posted previously
One of the easiest ways to do this is by utilizing the SEARCH THIS FORUM box at the top of the page on the FORUM DIRECTORY PG

* ALSO ... post a reply here to tell us which Offers you are posting. That should help anyone else who’s going to take on the task of posting offer threads (see the first Reply in this thread @ # 2). Again THREADS are searchable too if someone is trying to find the status of what’s been posted, or is in the works

2- One Topic for each OFFER
So if a Partner has many offers... they each need separate threads so the Offers can be discussed individually
This will create less confusion for when PARTNERS run offers that vary during the 6 week event

3- Utilize the established format

TOPIC HEADER
Region for the offer
Partner IN CAPS
And then a summary of the offer
(Offer Dates)

THREAD CONTENT
Offer Summary
Cut & Paste any Terms & Conditions if you can

AND ... be sure to add on a PLACE HOLDER in REPLY # 1 for TIPS & TRICKS

NOTE - Try to be accurate in the info you post
However, the Forum Editors retain the ability to edit threads posted so they do the most good to help RFDers to find what they need quickly and get the best info

LASTLY...

ONLY STB 2019 OFFERS threads should be created
This is where each offer should be discussed

The STICKIES SECTION is where any other discussions of the STB 2019 Event should take place
* STB 2019 Event General Discussion = http://forums.redflagdeals.com/c-ae-sta ... n-2328696/
* Friendly Chit Chat in the DEPARTURE LOUNGE = http://forums.redflagdeals.com/stb-2019 ... 9-2328695/

So ... any non offer threads will be moved or removed

Thanks
Last edited by PointsHubby on Nov 14th, 2019 2:41 am, edited 2 times in total.
12 replies
[OP]
Deal Guru
Feb 7, 2017
14559 posts
11767 upvotes
Eastern Ontario
PLACE HOLDER
FOR TIPS & TRICKS
[OP]
Deal Guru
Feb 7, 2017
14559 posts
11767 upvotes
Eastern Ontario
POSTED:

National - BMO AMs MASTERCARD Offer (Nov 14th thru Dec 27th)
National - GLOBAL PET FOODS / PITOU MINOU & COMPAGNONS (Nov 14th thru Dec 27th)
National - HUDSONS BAY / HBC REWARDS Auto Convert Offer (Nov 14th thru Dec 27th)
National - RONA WUS $ 160 or $ 500 Offer (Nov 14th thru Dec 12th)
National - SHELL RETAIL GASOLINE 5 BAMs with 25 Litre Fill Up (Nov 14th thru Dec 27th)
National - STAPLES Custom Holiday Gifts Offer (Nov 14th thru Dec 27th)
National - THE CHILDREN’s PLACE WUS $ 55 Offer (Nov 14th thru Dec 27th)
National - WEALTHSIMPLE - 500 BAMs WU Open & Fund a NEW Invest Account (Nov 14th thru Dec 27th)

BC/AB/SK/MB/ON - LOWES WUB 1 LEPAGE’s *PL Premium* Adhesive (Nov 14th thru Nov 27th)

BC/AB/SK/MB/ON/NT - SHELL RETAIL WUS $ 10 Instore Offer (Nov 14th thru Dec 27th)

ON/QC/NB - JEAN COUTU WUS $ 20+ Offer (Nov 14th thru Dec 27th)

Manitoba - LIQUOR MART Various Product Offers & BAMs (Nov 14th thru Dec 27th)

Nova Scotia - NSLC Various Product Offers & BAMs (Nov 14th thru Dec 27th)

Ontario - LCBO November Offers (Nov 14th thru Nov 30th)
Ontario - URBAN FRESH WUS $ 50+ Offer (Nov 14th thru Dec 27th)

Quebec - NICKELS Deli WUS $ 20 Offer (Nov 14th thru Dec 27th)

IN THE WORKS

Xxx
Last edited by PointsHubby on Nov 15th, 2019 6:36 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Banned
Nov 21, 2009
2465 posts
1041 upvotes
Can you make a thread for RONA?

Currently dealing with Air Miles chat to find out where to enter this "bonus code" it says in the terms. The code they have is 1058 but it doesn't work. There is only a promo code field to enter into and 1058 doesn't work.

Lowes didn't need a promo code so I'm confused why the terms on this offer with Rona was so specific.

Once the chat is finished I'll post what they say.
Deal Addict
Mar 8, 2013
2617 posts
1334 upvotes
flash67 wrote: Can you make a thread for RONA?

Currently dealing with Air Miles chat to find out where to enter this "bonus code" it says in the terms. The code they have is 1058 but it doesn't work. There is only a promo code field to enter into and 1058 doesn't work.

Lowes didn't need a promo code so I'm confused why the terms on this offer with Rona was so specific.

Thanks, as mentioned in this thread, start a new subthread specific to Rona. That will help everyone
Banned
Nov 21, 2009
2465 posts
1041 upvotes
akaManny wrote: Thanks, as mentioned in this thread, start a new subthread specific to Rona. That will help everyone
It just refreshes the page when you click Post new Thread..

Obviously a permission issue for PointsHubby so i'll just wait till the mods figure that out
Deal Addict
Mar 27, 2006
2216 posts
1244 upvotes
Ontario
akaManny wrote: Thanks, as mentioned in this thread, start a new subthread specific to Rona. That will help everyone
flash67 wrote: It just refreshes the page when you click Post new Thread...

Obviously a permission issue for PointsHubby so i'll just wait till the mods figure that out
I'm also unable to create a new thread under the STB sub-forum. Tried using Safari, Chrome and IE to no avail. Messaged @PointsHubby but still waiting for a response.

I wanted to post a price match opportunity for the LePage PL Adhesive 295ml offer at Rona/Lowes/Reno.

The CT flyer "specific" to Burlington, ON stores has it advertised for $5.99 with the sale ending Nov 17.
Banned
Nov 21, 2009
2465 posts
1041 upvotes
Okay why is this @PointsHubby taking so long to fix this now...

Let's go!! read the post !! lol
Deal Addict
Mar 27, 2006
2216 posts
1244 upvotes
Ontario
flash67 wrote: Can you make a thread for RONA?

The code seem to work on-line. Once entered it’ll prompt you to enter your AM#.

I didn’t go thru with the transaction though as I will be buying in-store.
[OP]
Deal Guru
Feb 7, 2017
14559 posts
11767 upvotes
Eastern Ontario
kiiaal wrote:

I'm also unable to create a new thread under the STB sub-forum. Tried using Safari, Chrome and IE to no avail. Messaged @PointsHubby but still waiting for a response.

I wanted to post a price match opportunity for the LePage PL Adhesive 295ml offer at Rona/Lowes/Reno.

The CT flyer "specific" to Burlington, ON stores has it advertised for $5.99 with the sale ending Nov 17.
flash67 wrote: Okay why is this @PointsHubby taking so long to fix this now...

Let's go!! read the post !! lol
For what it’s worth ...

I am just acting as the Host here
I am like everyone else a Regular RFD Member who is volunteering their time

It was my understanding that this FORUM was to GO LIVE at 12:01 AM on Thursday ~ November 14th
Same time as the AirMiles STB Website went live

So it’s clearly an RFD IT Programming issue

I have put a request into the RFD MODS
But alas my hands are tied on this
Cuz as I said ... I don’t work for RFD

I am pretty chill about all this (and you all should be too)
Cuz we’ve come a long way in 2019 with the GENEROUS addition of these Sub Forums by RFD
Tons better than 2018 ... where we had 1000+ posts in one Mega Thread 100s of pages long

As they say ...
Not gonna bite the hand that feeds you
Gonna be grateful for that which is any improvement over the past
Smiling Face With Sunglasses
Banned
Nov 21, 2009
2465 posts
1041 upvotes
PointsHubby wrote: For what it’s worth ...

I am just acting as the Host here
I am like everyone else a Regular RFD Member who is volunteering their time

It was my understanding that this FORUM was to GO LIVE at 12:01 AM on Thursday ~ November 14th
Same time as the AirMiles STB Website went live

So it’s clearly an RFD IT Programming issue

I have put a request into the RFD MODS
But alas my hands are tied on this
Cuz as I said ... I don’t work for RFD

I am pretty chill about all this (and you all should be too)
Cuz we’ve come a long way in 2019 with the GENEROUS addition of these Sub Forums by RFD
Tons better than 2018 ... where we had 1000+ posts in one Mega Thread 100s of pages long

As they say ...
Not gonna bite the hand that feeds you
Gonna be grateful for that which is any improvement over the past
Smiling Face With Sunglasses
Trust me dude, i'm just bugging, not hatin...

The issue has been fixed now, you can post new threads. I'll create one for RONA later if no one doesn't before me and paste the CHAT i had from Rona employee regarding bonus code 1058
Deal Addict
Jan 18, 2008
1316 posts
573 upvotes
Ottawa
In an email just received from Air Miles:
The MEGA MILES promotion that was planned to launch March 19, 2020 has been postponed. We will keep you updated once a new launch date has been confirmed.