• Oct 27th, 2020 6:40 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Aug 17, 2008
1470 posts
1294 upvotes
Toronto
Trigoria wrote: When did you guys complete the Samsung offer?
I haven't received any AM from them yet...
Completed on Aug 14th. So approx 30 days to post
The Golden Rule: those who have the gold, make the rules
Mar 7, 2018
79 posts
62 upvotes
Trigoria wrote: When did you guys complete the Samsung offer?
I haven't received any AM from them yet...
The 25 miles just posted tonight, fingers crossed for the remaining 50.
So here is another question: for us repeaters, does it still count as 1 of the 5 offers? Samsung did modify their rules to allow 5 accounts linked with 1 AM card this time.
Deal Expert
Feb 7, 2017
27765 posts
27803 upvotes
Eastern Ontario
Trigoria wrote: The 25 miles just posted tonight, fingers crossed for the remaining 50.
So here is another question: for us repeaters, does it still count as 1 of the 5 offers? Samsung did modify their rules to allow 5 accounts linked with 1 AM card this time.
My ASSUMPTION is as Samsung adjusted their rules (to up to 5 Samsung Accounts) ... it still would be a VALID PARTNER COUNT ... but prob not net as many Offer BAMs for a Repeater as it would for a NEW Sign Up (25 vs 75 BAMs )

But honestly ... hard to know about ACTUAL PARTNER COUNTS ... until we hear from Repeaters & their POSTING RESULTS for those that did exactly just 5 Offers (vs doing 6 or 7 MMs Offers as insurance)
Deal Addict
Jul 25, 2018
1075 posts
664 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB
PointsHubby wrote: My ASSUMPTION is as Samsung adjusted their rules (to up to 5 Samsung Accounts) ... it still would be a VALID PARTNER COUNT ... but prob not net as many Offer BAMs for a Repeater as it would for a NEW Sign Up (25 vs 75 BAMs )

But honestly ... hard to know about ACTUAL PARTNER COUNTS ... until we hear from Repeaters & their POSTING RESULTS for those that did exactly just 5 Offers (vs doing 6 or 7 MMs Offers as insurance)
If I only get 300 AMs instead of 1000 AMs, I'll certainly be talking to customer service, cause it definitely feels as though it "counted" as an offer, based on how it was written.
Deal Expert
Feb 7, 2017
27765 posts
27803 upvotes
Eastern Ontario
projector wrote: If I only get 300 AMs instead of 1000 AMs, I'll certainly be talking to customer service, cause it definitely feels as though it "counted" as an offer, based on how it was written.
Ya I am with you ... it was certainly presented as a valid offer for multiple use ... and would therefore count each time as a PARTNER COUNT

But the fine print from the T&Cs sure is ambiguous / leaves one less than confident
Limit of one offer and one Collector Number per Samsung Account to a maximum of 5 Samsung Accounts per Collector Number
Deal Fanatic
Jan 21, 2014
8517 posts
6261 upvotes
IGA posted, now we are all waiting for Shell :(. Also one of my account is waiting for AMS Indigo GC and Staples online (with coupon entered)
Deal Addict
Aug 17, 2008
1470 posts
1294 upvotes
Toronto
mkl38s wrote: IGA posted, now we are all waiting for Shell :(. Also one of my account is waiting for AMS Indigo GC and Staples online (with coupon entered)
When did you make the purchase at staples.CA? How many days has it been?
The Golden Rule: those who have the gold, make the rules
Deal Fanatic
Jan 21, 2014
8517 posts
6261 upvotes
pererac wrote: When did you make the purchase at staples.CA? How many days has it been?
August 19 when I received the base miles and AMS 50BAM MM bonus. I used AMS for another account and entered coupon code to the order for another account. I got AMS 50BAM long ago, but nothing from Staples for MM bonus
Deal Fanatic
Feb 17, 2007
6412 posts
2624 upvotes
Mort Réal, QC
mkl38s wrote: IGA posted, now we are all waiting for Shell :(. Also one of my account is waiting for AMS Indigo GC and Staples online (with coupon entered)
For me IGA posted earlier this week (actually it lloks like it's Rachelle Berry that posted as IGA), but Shell posted Today.
I can't afford to buy cheap stuff. Always on lookout for deals on quality goods and services.
Apr 7, 2017
556 posts
543 upvotes
Brantford
Bettercallsoul wrote: I completed five offer this time, feels like this was the first difficult time to complete the megamiles
1. BMO AM Card-not posted yet
2. LCBO whiskey- posted
3. Reedemed 95 AM at Rona while spending over 20$- posted
4. Shell gas fillup twice to make sure getting the offer-posted
5. Metro- posted

Did 4 for my wife and there is no way will complete the last one
1. Airmiles.ca shopped for the first time- not posted
2. Reedemed 95 AM at Rona while spending over 20$- posted
3. Shell gas fillup - posted
4. Metro-posted
Hope all megamiles will be posted
Adding status of the bonus miles posted/offer , just waiting for bonus miles to be posted from BMO(500 AMs).Not worried about the AM on- line shop as three already posted on my wife’s card.
Aug 13, 2015
797 posts
1396 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
Trigoria wrote: The 25 miles just posted tonight, fingers crossed for the remaining 50.
PointsHubby wrote: My ASSUMPTION is as Samsung adjusted their rules (to up to 5 Samsung Accounts) ... it still would be a VALID PARTNER COUNT ... but prob not net as many Offer BAMs for a Repeater as it would for a NEW Sign Up (25 vs 75 BAMs )

I got my Samsung Pay miles posted (first time using Samsung Pay ever).
25 miles dated Aug 28
25 miles dated Sep 7
(Both marked as "Standard Offer" as per attached)

When I did the opt-in, I also saw in my Airmiles app an offer for 75 (I think) BAMs for using Samsung Pay 3x, no specification if I have to use 3 unique cards.
Not sure if you guys got this, too.
Images
  • Samsung Pay Aug 28.PNG
  • Samsung Pay Sep 7.PNG
Deal Expert
Feb 7, 2017
27765 posts
27803 upvotes
Eastern Ontario
adaniel wrote: I got my Samsung Pay miles posted (first time using Samsung Pay ever).
25 miles dated Aug 28
25 miles dated Sep 7
(Both marked as "Standard Offer" as per attached)

When I did the opt-in, I also saw in my Airmiles app an offer for 75 (I think) BAMs for using Samsung Pay 3x, no specification if I have to use 3 unique cards.
Not sure if you guys got this, too.
Samsung doesn’t do the best job in defining all the offers that line up under the header ... SAMSUNG PAY
Esp so when it comes to AMs BIG BONUS Events like MegaMiles 2020

The 75 BAMs from MMs (and the REQUIRED PARTNER COUNT)
Comes from linking up your AMs # to a Samsung Account
And based on history ... Samsung then Reports & POSTS those BAMs not in one go ...
But rather in more than one BATCH POST (usually as 25 + 50)

Additionally ... if you then use the Samsung Pay Option (the wallet)
To use your AMs Card at Partners
You earn up to an additional 25 AMs per week ...
BUT THIS IS A TOTALLY OPTIONAL FEATURE / SEPARATE REGULAR OFFER
AND ... NOT A REQUIREMENT FOR THE AMs BIG BONUS EVENTS

All these 25 Miles ... These are the STANDARD EVERYDAY OFFERS
https://rewards.airmiles.ca/merchandise/splash/samsung/

The MMs Offer, pays out an extra 50 BAMs ...

Until you see those ... you cannot check this PARTNER COUNT off your list as done
Dec 14, 2017
485 posts
327 upvotes
On
I think for the first time since I started doing these big promotions all of my bonus miles have posted. I only did 3 offers for 300 bams.
1. LCBO 20 bams posted
2. Shell in store 5 bams posted
3. Air Mile Shops/Lowes 50 bams posted today.
I should not have to do an online chat! Whoopee! Smiling Face With Sunglasses
Feb 21, 2015
171 posts
152 upvotes
Burnaby, BC
The 25 bams for a redemption at Safeway liquor posted for me today.
Apr 7, 2017
556 posts
543 upvotes
Brantford
Bettercallsoul wrote: Adding status of the bonus miles posted/offer , just waiting for bonus miles to be posted from BMO(500 AMs).Not worried about the AM on- line shop as three already posted on my wife’s card.
Bonus miles posted from BMO -500 , I bought sobeys gift card to complete this offer.
Deal Fanatic
Apr 10, 2003
6610 posts
1979 upvotes
Toronto
There are no thread for Quebec's Les Marches Tradition, but I spent $40+ there, and received the 10 mega bonus miles today.
Deal Expert
Feb 7, 2017
27765 posts
27803 upvotes
Eastern Ontario
Bettercallsoul wrote: Bonus miles posted from BMO -500 , I bought sobeys gift card to complete this offer.
PointsHubby wrote: There’s a thread for that offer ...
You should share your info there

national-bmo-ams-mastercard-250-am-wus- ... 0-2394785/

* This is the thread for GENERAL QUESTIONS / INFO ... for when no thread exists for a specific offer
Aug 13, 2015
797 posts
1396 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
PointsHubby wrote: Samsung doesn’t do the best job in defining all the offers that line up under the header ... SAMSUNG PAY
Esp so when it comes to AMs BIG BONUS Events like MegaMiles 2020

The 75 BAMs from MMs (and the REQUIRED PARTNER COUNT)
Comes from linking up your AMs # to a Samsung Account
And based on history ... Samsung then Reports & POSTS those BAMs not in one go ...
But rather in more than one BATCH POST (usually as 25 + 50)

Additionally ... if you then use the Samsung Pay Option (the wallet)
To use your AMs Card at Partners
You earn up to an additional 25 AMs per week ...
BUT THIS IS A TOTALLY OPTIONAL FEATURE / SEPARATE REGULAR OFFER
AND ... NOT A REQUIREMENT FOR THE AMs BIG BONUS EVENTS

All these 25 Miles ... These are the STANDARD EVERYDAY OFFERS
https://rewards.airmiles.ca/merchandise/splash/samsung/

The MMs Offer, pays out an extra 50 BAMs ...

Until you see those ... you cannot check this PARTNER COUNT off your list as done
As of today (Sep 29), I'm still only seeing the 25 AMs x 2 related to Samsung.
25 miles dated Aug 28
25 miles dated Sep 7
(Both marked as "Standard Offer")

I was looking around, and found this page: Get Miles in a snap, 25 miles + 25 miles per week with Samsung Pay.
This could explain how some of us got miles posted in batches of 25?
Hope this does not cause confusion in the system with regards to MM, I don't want to have to phone Airmiles to bring up this issue if possible.
Images
  • Get miles in a snap Samsung.PNG
Deal Expert
Feb 7, 2017
27765 posts
27803 upvotes
Eastern Ontario
adaniel wrote: As of today (Sep 29), I'm still only seeing the 25 AMs x 2 related to Samsung.
25 miles dated Aug 28
25 miles dated Sep 7
(Both marked as "Standard Offer")

I was looking around, and found this page: Get Miles in a snap, 25 miles + 25 miles per week with Samsung Pay.
This could explain how some of us got miles posted in batches of 25?
Hope this does not cause confusion in the system with regards to MM, I don't want to have to phone Airmiles to bring up this issue if possible.
There will be no confusion.

Cuz in order to use the Samsung Pay Option (wallet)
And get credited on a weekly basis
You have to have created a Samsung Account, and linked your AMs Card

It just is a coincidence that the Samsung Pay Weekly Max is 25 BAMs
Which is the same REGULAR RATE for linking your AMs Card to your Samsung Account
(The Page you found)

And ... that Samsung will BATCH POST any BAMs for MMs 2020

So the sign up / link up will Show 25 AirMiles first
Then BAMs later for the related BIG BONUS Event
For MegaMiles 2020 ... that’s an additional 50 BAMs