Hot Deals

C&C Supermarket

C&C Supermarket: Fair Brand rice $15.99 (DonMills/Eglinton) | $7.99 full size hot dishes (not shrinkflated yet)

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 25th, 2021 2:19 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
May 25, 2011
3073 posts
4609 upvotes
SAINT JOHN

C&C Supermarket: Fair Brand rice $15.99 (DonMills/Eglinton) | $7.99 full size hot dishes (not shrinkflated yet)

Retailer:
C&C Supermarket
Spotted a flat of Fair Brand rice at C&C Supermarket on my way out of that store today for $15.99/bag. It is near the entrance into the grocery store in front of the freezer section between the cashiers.

Also checked on thier ready made food to see how thier prices and portions are seeing as many places have increased the pricing of thier hot food/prepared food in the last couple months. I was surprised that they still offer full value on thier packaged dishes plus 10% off and not shrink the portions. Each dish was $7.99 + 10% off.

Some may know this and some may not but C&C is owned by FoodyMart. For the same container size at FoodyMart @ Warden/Steeles you will get a smaller amount and be charged $12.99 ($11.99 marked down). Pending where you are C&C maybe a bit of a travel away but it is still worth the trip IMHO for the hot foods. Just bring a cooler if you're taking transit. Selection is slim to none 21:00 onwards but again all depends if people are going to buy or not. I was surprised they had a bit of selection at 21:00 today. I think part of the reason for the pricing and fullness of the dishes is because they are tucked away from the main road and most people outside of locals will notice and others will just drive right past it if they are trying to get to the Science Centre or lower DVP highway or passing by coming off the DVP.

Each store (Foody/C&C) has a few dishes that seperate them from the other while all of them have similar popular dishes that are mostly the same (ie. sweet & sour pork).
Images
  • 1610367506675.jpg
...Location: GTA North
If this post has helped you please click the 'THANKS' button.
GTA Grocery Highlights (updated weekly) thread
[WTB] Looking for a Netbook for $150 or under (~$100)
8 replies
Deal Addict
Aug 20, 2004
1201 posts
14 upvotes
Toronto
Have yet to go thete. Does the discount start at 21:00? What time do they close?
Jun 19, 2015
551 posts
290 upvotes
North York, ON
I never find their hot food eye catching to me
Deal Addict
Mar 16, 2008
3366 posts
3188 upvotes
Their BBQ meat is good and cheap

Their regular cooked dishes are meh (not worse than T&T) but meh .....

I like their salt and pepper shrimp, that's it
Jan 25, 2012
252 posts
106 upvotes
NORTH YORK
thedealhunter2000 wrote: Spotted a flat of Fair Brand rice at C&C Supermarket on my way out of that store today for $15.99/bag. It is near the entrance into the grocery store in front of the freezer section between the cashiers.

Also checked on thier ready made food to see how thier prices and portions are seeing as many places have increased the pricing of thier hot food/prepared food in the last couple months. I was surprised that they still offer full value on thier packaged dishes plus 10% off and not shrink the portions. Each dish was $7.99 + 10% off.

Some may know this and some may not but C&C is owned by FoodyMart. For the same container size at FoodyMart @ Warden/Steeles you will get a smaller amount and be charged $12.99 ($11.99 marked down). Pending where you are C&C maybe a bit of a travel away but it is still worth the trip IMHO for the hot foods. Just bring a cooler if you're taking transit. Selection is slim to none 21:00 onwards but again all depends if people are going to buy or not. I was surprised they had a bit of selection at 21:00 today. I think part of the reason for the pricing and fullness of the dishes is because they are tucked away from the main road and most people outside of locals will notice and others will just drive right past it if they are trying to get to the Science Centre or lower DVP highway or passing by coming off the DVP.

Each store (Foody/C&C) has a few dishes that seperate them from the other while all of them have similar popular dishes that are mostly the same (ie. sweet & sour pork).
I would like to know where I can buy the original painting of that Pikachu