Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
ca.Eufy.com

Eufy by Anker 2K Floodlight $124.99 Each (Free Shipping) 50% off HOT DEAL - 6 hours left.

  • Last Updated:
  • Dec 20th, 2022 11:03 am
[OP]
Newbie
Sep 26, 2022
60 posts
86 upvotes

Eufy by Anker 2K Floodlight $124.99 Each (Free Shipping) 50% off HOT DEAL - 6 hours left.

Deal Link:
Price:
125
Savings:
50% off
Expiry:
December 17, 2022
Retailer:
ca.Eufy.com
1 for $130 Discount Code Code: WS24F2K1

2 for $250 Discount Code WS24F2K2

cheaper than black friday pricing of $150

free shipping, apparently ships from amazon
38 replies
Deal Addict
Oct 14, 2005
2202 posts
1826 upvotes
Recently this was CAD $109.99
Deal Addict
User avatar
Oct 24, 2008
1555 posts
1442 upvotes
I got the 2k doorbell that was on here a couple of weeks ago. Honestly I'm not that impressed. With all the high reviews I expected a fair bit, but it's been kind of bad. I get all sorts of false notifications, and then no notifications when there are actual people. On top of this, I can't seem to get it to work with any of my google (Chromecast or hub) devices. I may get it to stream a few seconds then it fails and just shows "eufy Security cam"

Maybe I'm doing something wrong but so far I'm a bit disappointed.
Deal Guru
User avatar
Mar 28, 2006
11820 posts
2647 upvotes
It was the black color 2k version. So this is indeed ATL for white version.
jackinthecube wrote: i did a search, the NON 2k version was 99$
People around you may have weaken immune system (or live with one). Wear a mask if possible, especially if you have cold symptoms.
Deal Addict
Apr 4, 2007
4113 posts
1634 upvotes
Montreal
bpcrally wrote: I got the 2k doorbell that was on here a couple of weeks ago. Honestly I'm not that impressed. With all the high reviews I expected a fair bit, but it's been kind of bad. I get all sorts of false notifications, and then no notifications when there are actual people. On top of this, I can't seem to get it to work with any of my google (Chromecast or hub) devices. I may get it to stream a few seconds then it fails and just shows "eufy Security cam"

Maybe I'm doing something wrong but so far I'm a bit disappointed.
Weak Wifi at the door could explain some of those problems.
[OP]
Newbie
Sep 26, 2022
60 posts
86 upvotes
just a heads up, i bought it on homedepot.ca and got them to price match 2 of them. Gives me the 90 day return policy. Prefer to order from homedepot.
Sr. Member
Sep 6, 2011
520 posts
156 upvotes
Oakville
is this one can be added to synology NAS Surveillance Station?
Deal Addict
User avatar
Dec 31, 2007
2435 posts
444 upvotes
Thornhill
May want to watch this video before buying any of the Eufy cameras. Linus Media Group is also boycotting products sold by Anker which owns Eufy over the issue of them lying about not storing video from their cameras.

[OP]
Newbie
Sep 26, 2022
60 posts
86 upvotes
feejai wrote: May want to watch this video before buying any of the Uefy cameras. Linus Media Group is also boycotting products sold by Anker which owns Eufy over the issue of them lying about not storing video from their cameras.

i already know about the issues, just disable thumbnail notification. It doesn't upload images or faces if you just do text.
Deal Addict
Apr 4, 2007
4113 posts
1634 upvotes
Montreal
jackinthecube wrote: Yeah i prefer the white, my house is white
Understood. For me it made little difference and the existing floodlight is black. If white had been available at the same price I might have gone for it. BTW, I know it says ships from Amazon, but in my case it looks like it is coming from Richmond BC and I'm in Montreal. Stuff from Amazon rarely ships from that far for me, so not sure if that is really true. It is also being delivered by Canada Post, which is not normal for Amazon. Of course this doesn't really make any difference just posting it out of interest because you mentioned noticing that it said ships by Amazon.
[OP]
Newbie
Sep 26, 2022
60 posts
86 upvotes
GT!! wrote: Understood. For me it made little difference and the existing floodlight is black. If white had been available at the same price I might have gone for it. BTW, I know it says ships from Amazon, but in my case it looks like it is coming from Richmond BC and I'm in Montreal. Stuff from Amazon rarely ships from that far for me, so not sure if that is really true. It is also being delivered by Canada Post, which is not normal for Amazon. Of course this doesn't really make any difference just posting it out of interest because you mentioned noticing that it said ships by Amazon.
yeah it says its ships from amazon so likely that amazon does the fufillment from their warehouse which makes a lot of sense. I ended up just getting it price matched from home depot online so it gives me the 90 day return policy incase these get dumped even cheaper or something which is a possibility. I really wanted to the 2k PRO which would give me full coverage in the back yard.
Newbie
Nov 3, 2022
5 posts
17 upvotes
jackinthecube wrote: i already know about the issues, just disable thumbnail notification. It doesn't upload images or faces if you just do text.
You clearly are missing the point. The company lied to their customers about privacy. This company is going down. I feel bad for the people who are buying their products that will not be supported in the future.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Oct 15, 2008
3502 posts
3456 upvotes
Victoria
Great deal for the white. Sooo close to pulling the trigger.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Oct 15, 2008
3502 posts
3456 upvotes
Victoria
JustinBeaver wrote: You clearly are missing the point. The company lied to their customers about privacy. This company is going down. I feel bad for the people who are buying their products that will not be supported in the future.
I feel bad for you.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Dec 1, 2003
4296 posts
613 upvotes
Toronto
I own eufy products & I wish they go belly up, I don't even care if my products stop working.

Top