Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Kelseys

CAA Members get 10 Free Wings at Kelseys on July 29

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 31st, 2019 9:25 pm
Deal Addict
Jul 30, 2005
3884 posts
1078 upvotes
Hamilton
I won’t make it there for the promotion but just came here to say the wings are great, big and very tasty. We go every now and then on Thursday’s for half price wings.
Deal Addict
Aug 10, 2015
2045 posts
918 upvotes
Elgin, ON
Kelsey’s St Catharines (YMCA Drive) sat me right away, and had wings at my table in under 5 minutes. Win!

I’m enjoying them with a Corona, because summer.
Deal Expert
Mar 23, 2004
35606 posts
18999 upvotes
Damn I got/renewed a CAA membership just a short time ago but no card in mail yet :( Will have to miss out on this promo :(

The odd thing is Kelsey's pretty much never has promos on wings anymore. There's like no "wing night" there, there's no promo period (they used to have this once a year I think with the BOGO or whatever but that hasn't happened in years I think?). Oh well there are other wing places.
Deal Addict
Jun 21, 2016
3116 posts
1093 upvotes
ES_Revenge wrote: Damn I got/renewed a CAA membership just a short time ago but no card in mail yet :( Will have to miss out on this promo :(

The odd thing is Kelsey's pretty much never has promos on wings anymore. There's like no "wing night" there, there's no promo period (they used to have this once a year I think with the BOGO or whatever but that hasn't happened in years I think?). Oh well there are other wing places.
They used to have half priced wings with a drink on Thursday’s. Went in highschool

The wings were huge and not dry, sauce was good, server was always kind
They tasted similar to wild wings or all stars.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 27, 2007
8252 posts
5753 upvotes
Giant chicken wings are always good, I barely go to Kelseys anymore but the food seems quite a bit better than when I used to go often years ago
Deal Fanatic
Jun 6, 2010
9827 posts
5822 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
Finished my completely free meal.
Kelsey's is kind of disorientated. Place is kind of dead. Waited for long time for seating.
Left my "50%" tips, but the guys still smile and thanks me for coming when I left.
Thumbs up for attitude.
If I buy something that is not in deep discounted, my father will punish me; everyone will laugh at me. I will be the strange kid who doesn't fit in.
Guide to get free movie BOGO code from Virgin Mobile
Deal Guru
Jun 29, 2010
10716 posts
5520 upvotes
Toronto
ES_Revenge wrote: Damn I got/renewed a CAA membership just a short time ago but no card in mail yet :( Will have to miss out on this promo :(

i took a look at their daily specials and they still have half priced wings on Thurs with drink purchase. 15 wings would be $11 + drink. not bad for decent wings. might do it for take out sometime.
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
Deal Guru
Aug 15, 2015
10483 posts
7617 upvotes
ON
theflyingsquirrel wrote: Finished my completely free meal.
Kelsey's is kind of disorientated. Place is kind of dead. Waited for long time for seating.
Left my "50%" tips, but the guys still smile and thanks me for coming when I left.
Thumbs up for attitude.
I bet you got "extra sauce" on your wings...you should have thanked him for coming.
Deal Guru
Aug 15, 2015
10483 posts
7617 upvotes
ON
calsoyto wrote: Just stopped by aurora (St John & Bayview).

I was thinking about my drink and before I said anything and the bartender proactively asked if I was a CAA member.

I got a drink and ordered my 10 wings, no other questions asked. They swipe your card when you get your bill.

Please remember to tip your waiter(tress) especially if they proactively mention the offer! They're just looking out for you if they do. Having been in the industry in the past, the staff get killed on these promotions!
Your CAA card ? Why ?
Deal Addict
Apr 30, 2009
2623 posts
3724 upvotes
GTA
theflyingsquirrel wrote: That is exactly my plan.
Go in alone. Before they proactively ask me about if I am CAA member, I tell them I am CAA member and would like the 10 wings.
And I will definitely pay 50% tips. However, since 50% of 0 is still 0. So too bad, I wont be able to make 4% cash back with my credit card.
Another day's meal being taken care of completely free.
Not tipping the server is never nice. Yeah, the food was free, but you still got served by somebody whose wages reflect that they get tips.
Most of us can afford a few bucks, and most of the time it means a lot more to the server.
Even when things are discounted, leave some decent tip (reflecting service level) based on the real value.
Just cause we look for deals doesn't mean we can't be decent.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 6, 2010
9827 posts
5822 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
dilligafeh wrote: I bet you got "extra sauce" on your wings...you should have thanked him for coming.
Nice. Even better.
karlb wrote: Not tipping the server is never nice. Yeah, the food was free, but you still got served by somebody whose wages reflect that they get tips.
Most of us can afford a few bucks, and most of the time it means a lot more to the server.
Even when things are discounted, leave some decent tip (reflecting service level) based on the real value.
Just cause we look for deals doesn't mean we can't be decent.
It is personal choice. Let's not focus on whether one can afford or not.
You can afford does not mean you should.
I can afford to buy an ice coffee in additional to the 2 apple pies, but I shouldn't because that will cost me another $1.05.
And quite frankly, other than the attitude at the end, my experience isn't that good.
The wait time for seating is long. Wait time for them to take menu to me is also really long.
The wait time for the food is long as well.
Food isn't that good. Some drum stick is not fully cooked inside.
And I can clearly see that they serve other people who look like they will spend more first.
That discrimination alone prove the fact that they don't think I deserve their service. And they did that before I was even seated.
Why should you tip someone who look down on you? How much they got paid is their employer's concern, not mine.
I am sure different people have different opinion and I respect that.
But tipping also create unfairness. It is just bribery in disguise. And I don't bribe.
When you think about it, why don't we bribe the government officials to make their service faster? Why is that illegal, but bribe the server to make the serve faster and better is legal?
The whole concept is corruption. And I personally is against corruption.
If I buy something that is not in deep discounted, my father will punish me; everyone will laugh at me. I will be the strange kid who doesn't fit in.
Guide to get free movie BOGO code from Virgin Mobile
Deal Addict
Jul 27, 2016
1499 posts
2036 upvotes
Carp
Thanks OP!

I hate ordering wings at restaurants, they're either good or really really bad so I just stay away. For free of course I'll try them, and I was pleasantly surprised that these were actually juicy, saucy, crunchy, meaty, and all-around good!

But at $16.49 regular price for 10 wings... wow.
Deal Guru
Aug 15, 2015
10483 posts
7617 upvotes
ON
calsoyto wrote: A little late; but its a CAA specific offer.
The title is self explanatory, my question was why do they need to scan the card rather than just look at it ? Never had my CAA card scanned not even when getting a tow. For other offers I've always flashed the card they check the expiry and off I go.
May 18, 2008
398 posts
834 upvotes
Richmond Hill
dilligafeh wrote: The title is self explanatory, my question was why do they need to scan the card rather than just look at it ? Never had my CAA card scanned not even when getting a tow. For other offers I've always flashed the card they check the expiry and off I go.

My CAA card got scanned today at Harvey's in order to get the 10% discount there for CAA members
Deal Addict
Aug 10, 2015
2045 posts
918 upvotes
Elgin, ON
dilligafeh wrote: The title is self explanatory, my question was why do they need to scan the card rather than just look at it ? Never had my CAA card scanned not even when getting a tow. For other offers I've always flashed the card they check the expiry and off I go.
CAA logs the benefits you have enjoyed as a result of your membership, and presents the information to you on your renewal notice. For example, if you eat at Harveys a lot, they will scan your card on each purchase, and CAA will log all the money you have saved.
Deal Guru
Aug 15, 2015
10483 posts
7617 upvotes
ON
Mike S wrote: My CAA card got scanned today at Harvey's in order to get the 10% discount there for CAA members
I would pay them the 10% not to eat their aspenite burgers...but it makes sense that I didn't know that as I don't eat there.
Deal Expert
Mar 23, 2004
35606 posts
18999 upvotes
rkjredflag wrote: CAA logs the benefits you have enjoyed as a result of your membership, and presents the information to you on your renewal notice. For example, if you eat at Harveys a lot, they will scan your card on each purchase, and CAA will log all the money you have saved.
Some offers are one-time use only as well, no? So that would stop someone from being able to repeatedly redeem, if that's the case.
Aug 31, 2012
753 posts
284 upvotes
Toronto
adblink182 wrote: I won’t make it there for the promotion but just came here to say the wings are great, big and very tasty. We go every now and then on Thursday’s for half price wings.
Wings were tiny for the promo. Not worth it but I guess it was free, def not worth $17.
Deal Addict
Jul 27, 2016
1499 posts
2036 upvotes
Carp
In addition to logging savings as others said, it's also likely to check if you're still an active CAA member.

My wife carries her expired CAA card around with her for some reason... we thought about trying to use it but then I read here that the cards were being scanned. I didn't want to have to end up paying $17 for wings if it came back rejected.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)