Expired Hot Deals

[CAA] Still works!!! $15 off any CAA membership for re-joining... Maybe for new members too?

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 14th, 2021 3:12 pm
Deal Guru
Jan 12, 2017
13278 posts
3636 upvotes
Scarberia
theres another YMMV promo

www.caasco.com/rejoin

promo code: REJOIN
u get TWO basic memberships for 73$ plus free trunk organizer
20200819_224507.jpg
*SIG: Ryzen R5 2600 cpu w/ ASrock B450M OCd to 4.0ghz@1.265v stock cooler 16gb ram win10 pro w/radeon rx460 rogers Gigabit<< xb1 gamertag: mikka2017 >>
Deal Addict
Mar 11, 2004
3790 posts
1615 upvotes
Mississauga
kevinkuo wrote: Thanks OP! Code still works for new membership today!
This still works. Just bought a membership. Ontario.
Apr 17, 2015
475 posts
311 upvotes
Toronto, ON
I just use my no annual fee credit card's free roadside assistance. Out of the many, the Triangle WE is awesome for that. The gold plan is better than CAA with a longer tow distance of 250km instead of 200km (plus it's free).
Deal Addict
Aug 10, 2006
1912 posts
826 upvotes
My auto renew is Sept. I called in and quoted this promo. She said couldn't stack for me but said ACCR has a special promo where instead of $10 off, it is 20 off for Aug. So I instantly renewed mine instead o waiting to Sept.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 7, 2007
7948 posts
3970 upvotes
Has anyone from BC been able to get this deal? I think I saw a post a few pages back that said no but just thought I'd double check.
Deal Addict
Mar 2, 2017
1073 posts
848 upvotes
k9fire wrote: I just use my no annual fee credit card's free roadside assistance. Out of the many, the Triangle WE is awesome for that. The gold plan is better than CAA with a longer tow distance of 250km instead of 200km (plus it's free).
which card is that?
Oct 25, 2010
734 posts
344 upvotes
I have both Canadian tire and caa. When my battery was acting up and i wanted someone to check to see if it was my battery or something else, Canadian tire’s roadside assistance said he could only boost jump the battery or tow the vehicle, while caa could test the battery and also if i wanted, send a battery replacement car to install a new battery right here at my house.
Nov 17, 2017
141 posts
216 upvotes
Thanks op, I tried to renew but wouldn’t accept code so I just changed my phone numbers and emails of both mine and husbands and it worked as a new membership, new acct.

Just to speak up caa last year we were a water park in Sandusky,OH my husband lost his keys. We called Saturday night of a long weekend, an hour later locksmith/tow truck showed up. We had the premium plus membership so we got the choice either tow to dealership and hope they could get us a key made when they opened or we could be towed back home to Ontario. We figured we might as well stay the night and thank god keys were turned in to lost and found. Anybody with an older car it’s totally worth it.
Please don’t s@$t on my parade
Jun 15, 2018
943 posts
416 upvotes
k9fire wrote: I just use my no annual fee credit card's free roadside assistance. Out of the many, the Triangle WE is awesome for that. The gold plan is better than CAA with a longer tow distance of 250km instead of 200km (plus it's free).
CAA is 250km tow distance.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 19, 2015
5909 posts
5681 upvotes
Downtown Canada
brensavoyton wrote: for plus membership?

i cant renew till oct 10th it says anyways.. so will likely expire by then
I just signed up for basic membership.
Images
  • Screenshot_20200831-000156_Chrome.png
Nov 19, 2008
112 posts
52 upvotes
Thornhill
TransporterSD wrote: I just signed up for basic membership.
I just signed up (NEW member) with Auto Credit Card Renewal and "BONUS15" promo code on their PLUS tier membership. Just a friendly reminder, make sure you hit the "APPLY" box after you type in the code. I didn't pay attention to it at all and proceeded with the transaction (without the BONUS15 applied of course!). I ended up calling to the office and chatted with a very nice lady who took the time and helped me reverse my transaction and re-do it again with everything included. Total came up to $92 plus tax which is about $103.96.
Feb 14, 2012
27 posts
14 upvotes
Hmm... my plan is supposed to auto renew at the end of September.
They won't honour the price on renewing, I wonder if I should just let it expire and sign up through the link provided.
Aug 30, 2012
136 posts
18 upvotes
ichigoichi3 wrote: Hmm... my plan is supposed to auto renew at the end of September.
They won't honour the price on renewing, I wonder if I should just let it expire and sign up through the link provided.
mind you somewhere in this topic says the code only good till end of September
Oct 20, 2009
217 posts
82 upvotes
My fiance has CAA, and now lives with me. Her renewal is December. However I got the CAA offer in the mail, that's for the same price plus 2nd driver free. They said if she cancels now, they won't prorate the remaining 3 months. Shitty. And I can't sign up now and ass her at the same time cause she's already registered with CAA on her own.
Any way I can sign up and add her for free with my promo offer? Offer ends Sept 31st.
It's not all about saving a few dollars....its the Principle of it :)
Deal Addict
Jul 27, 2016
1008 posts
1237 upvotes
Ottawa
AverageJoee wrote: My fiance has CAA, and now lives with me. Her renewal is December. However I got the CAA offer in the mail, that's for the same price plus 2nd driver free. They said if she cancels now, they won't prorate the remaining 3 months. Shitty. And I can't sign up now and ass her at the same time cause she's already registered with CAA on her own.
Any way I can sign up and add her for free with my promo offer? Offer ends Sept 31st.
So get her to cancel and then add her to yours before Sept 31.

The best you can hope for is the next agent gives her the prorated refund, perhaps if she tells them she's going under your account and not leaving CAA entirely...

Regardless, if you wait until the end of September then the prorate will be what, $25? I'm pretty sure the cost of a FREE full year of CAA is worth more than that Winking Face
Deal Fanatic
Feb 4, 2015
6295 posts
2738 upvotes
Canada, Eh!!
Searched site but could not find...

Does any CAA membership give a discount on House and Vehicles insurance?

Or don't have to be member to get their House and Vehicles insurance?
July 13, 2017 to October 25, 2018: BOC raised rates 5 times and MCAP raised its prime rate next day each time.

2020: BOC dropped rates 3 times and MCAP waited and waited to drop its prime rate to include all 3 drops.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)